Ideas (backed by research, and by research, I mean Google) to sleep when stressed:
ANYWAYS! That's all I got for now. If I find any more, I'll update it. I hope you get a better sleep soon. Try not to worry so much, I'm sure everything will work out in the end. You're doing great. I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow as well.
- Tea- Chamomile, lavender, magnolia, valerian, passionflower, with HONEY. Two hours or so before bed. UNCAFFEINATED, OBVIOUSLY!!
- Exercise! Exercise, even light exercise, can help relieve stress. Taking a nice little walk every day, or whenever you're stressed can boost endorphins!
- Yoga. Oh yeah! I tried yoga. It's especially great after a nice workout.
- Get a journal and write down your thoughts. Writing your thoughts on paper, OR EVEN ON GOOGLE DOCS, helps a lot. I used to do it a lot, and it actually does help.
- Chocolate actually boosts endorphins as well. Hehe. Endorphins kinda sounds like dolphins. But dolphins are evil.
- Dun use any technology about 2-3 hours before bed. Something about blue-lights and circadian rhythm and blah. JUST DUN. I'm too lazy to elaborate.
- Avoid caffeine. At least for a week until you're able to sleep properly.
- Take a nice, hot bath... Dun fall asleep and drown in the tub.
- Meditation. Never tried it, but everyone says it works. I dun have the attention span... I should get that checked out.
- Scheduling a time to be worried helps as well. For example, everytime it hits 3pm, you take that time to worry and contemplate. The scientists say it helps.
AND NO THIS DIDNT TAKE ME A COUPLE HOURS TO WRITE!! IM VERY FAST