Japanese I, who was reincarnated as a possessed Kamase boy, will not give up on TS / かませ役♂に憑依転生した俺はTSを諦めない

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by we00063780, Apr 20, 2024.

1. we00063780

we00063780 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: かませ役♂に憑依転生した俺はTSを諦めない / I, who was reincarnated as a possessed Kamase boy, will not give up on TS (google translate)
    Rawlink: kakuyomu(.)jp/works/16817330668626245437
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: It has the same vib with The Eminence in Shadow!!!
    Description: (google translate)
    If you're going to be reborn, it makes sense to be a beautiful girl.

After death, the man is possessed and reincarnated into the world of a modern dungeon manga that he loved to read.

However, the person he is possessed by is a male who is a kamase-yaku♂ ( かませ役 acording to romanjidesu, it's something like this: foil; someone to look as if he's putting up a fight but actually have no chance of winning)

"If I'm going to be reincarnated, I want to be a beautiful girl.

With this obvious truth in mind, the man lives his life as a kamase-yaku♂ (who has no more scenes).

His goal is to capture the TS event that occurs one year later in the original work, and to finally become a beautiful girl!

This is the story of an explorer living in a modern dungeon world.

And the story of a man whose brain is burned by his desire to be a TS.

Note that we will not take into account the fact that due to his desire to be a TS leading to cross-dressing, all the forces in the original work recognize him as an unknown new force and are wary of him.
    ----------
    If Cid in The Eminence in Shadow would do anything to become the eminence in shadow then this guy Kei would to the same to become a beautiful girl or to be recognized as one. And just like Cid's case, this will lead to all kind of misunderstanding that won't dissapoint you! I'm sure!!!
    One important note: the main character don't want to become a "woman" or a "female" but want to become a "beautiful girl". Please take note on that point!!!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2024
    Anargya likes this.
  2. Anargya

Anargya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try bringing this up to Light Novel Translation to see if I can pick it up.

we00063780 likes this.
  3. we00063780

we00063780 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

Anargya likes this.