Mafia April Fool's Edition: AgE(Mafia Victory)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Agentt, Mar 28, 2024.

1. sleepandeatallday

sleepandeatallday [Goddess of Chaos] [An unprofessional therapist]

Reading List:
    Link
    But I'm curious. Why did the mafia target me? Was I that fearsome or just a random guess? Was it because of my item?
    I thought they would target those who had coins. That's what I would have done if I was the mafia.

2. ikhors

ikhors [ Servant Of Evil ]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not any better, how would I have known you're not scum asking for an ace? Though youre pretty clear rn since you have a death date orz
    Right now there are 4 townies alive, 3 can vote. There's 2 scum alive who can vote. In the scenario that I accidentally trade with a scum, If blitz hadn't delayed your death for some reason it would have been 3 town v 2wolves , you would have died, a townie would get blocked, and it would 2v2. Though i'm not sure if scum would take that kind of gamble?

It's better to use up the skill right now it doesn't become a bigger issue later on in the game

3. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    is it only because they could get extra roles or is there more to it??:sleep: do tell

sleepandeatallday likes this.
  4. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really that surprising that you got targeted?? Who'd you think mafia would target and why??

sleepandeatallday likes this.
  5. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I'm guessing that someone between Zone and Blitz is a mafia. Think about it, if I was a mafia, i would first target whomever has money. The less items townies have, the more defenseless they are and thus mafia would have a greater chance of winning.

I'm more suspicious of Blitz because he had 1 coin. Why was he not targeted. He didn't have any tracking power. Even if he died and survived one extra day with his item, they would have a tough competitor out in no time. Is Blitz a townie or a mafia who targeted innocent (money-laundering)townies and used his item to avoid suspicion?

Now, I also want to question esha because if we track the use of items, only me and esha didn't use it. Was she saving it? What was her intention of not using the item?

Additionally I'm confused. I didn't talk much on D1. I didn't cast any suspicion on others except that I voted Zone out of a grudge and then voted no exe. What could be Mafia's intention?

For ikhors, I think he's a townie cat owner!~

Zone Q11 and ikhors like this.
  6. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    I get what you're saying, but do we know if his skill could be used to resurrect himself for an extra day?
    Also why do you think specifically it's Zone OR Blitz and not Zone AND Blitz? Do you think they wouldn't be scum partners based on certain things?

Also,, Idk why esha's not using her scarecrow at all LMFAO, it's a way of protection from most visitors? Idk what most visitors means or includes but it's still a good shield to have, we might as well wait for her to awake from her slumber and let us know

:meowflower: gonna probe this one some more though and ask, why am I townie to you? See i'm not complaining but I'm wondering if there's any specific criteria for someone for you to have them as town

7. ikhors

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh on the note of scum teams, are there any people from what we've seen D1 who you think could be w/w?
    I had a group in mind but I'll have to explain that one in more depth and write something on it and it's almost my bed time orz

8. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized.... I'm dead but you are making me overwork.... I could've died and gone on my merry way but now I'm overworking for 1 more day.... that makes me an overworked zombie then

Baldingere likes this.
  9. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.... I got this feeling and instinct.

Baldingere likes this.
  10. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew I made the correct decision to bully Sleepy. :)
    It is rather concerning how only one spectator voted though.
    Yeah. This was what I meant by "I know an information detrimental to town" when I forced Psyx (now Isolated) to townread me.

It's also the reason why I aimed at myself. I wanted Psyx to track me and confirm I only visited myself, while hoping that -considering I have the most money right now- I would be attacked, and live until EOD2 after revealing my attackers.

I didn't expect that the host would reveal all players' feedback in public, but I suppose it does make my job easier to prove my actions.

I asked the host whether I could use Glitter on myself, and he said I could. If he didn't, then I would've used it on Sleepy, hoping she'd use her item so I could see myself.
    I wanted to say something about this, but after backreading... not so much. I was genuinely curious why you would choose Sleepy -whom the mafia attacked- as your target, but reading EOD1, you did day Sleepy was your top suspect.

11. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    A stupid thought came to me. Or rather, two stupid thoughts came to me.

(1) This game ends immediately in mafia's victory if a town gets mislynched, disregarding how items are used. If mafia plays 5head, then -if Sleepy is mafia- mafia could choose to attack Sleepy while counting on Blitz to use his ability. (Which is a necessity for Blitz to live, regardless of his alignment.)
    w!Sleepy then becomes virtually townread, decreasing the odds of mafia getting lynched, while increasing doubts among fellow town as to why she was attacked.

(2) If Sleepy is actually mafia, then we could try lynching her.

--- --- ---

The reason why I think these thoughts are stupid, is because I have disfaith in this community's player capabilities. There is no way a Nuffian would ever think this far ahead, except maybe Isolated, but even then these plans are too risky for mafia to execute.

Baldingere and Blitz like this.
  12. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Agentt likes this.
  13. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    Peace was never an option!
    :meowknife:

GonZ555 likes this.
  14. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything else you wanna buy? You got two coins from spec chat after all.

15. sleepandeatallday

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikky I must say that I'm disappointed in your naming skills! How can you name a cute kitty as barthamolou!!!?
    *Pets the kitty*
    But yep, you Wondered why I town read you, it was because you gave me the cute kitty.
    As zone said that you suspected me D1.
    If you were mafia, after killing me, you wouldn't have tried entrusting the kitty to me. It would've made no sense throwing away your skill when you can take away a townies precious vote.

ikhors and Zone Q11 like this.
  16. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. Blitz/ikhors are never W/W, because then -as my D1 notes said- the game would have already ended in mafia's victory. (w!Blitz holsters while w!ikhors blocks "any town they aren't killing".)

FWIW we also learn that Blitz is not the assigned killer.

17. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    Zone bought a laser!
    (Gettyimages, why do you not have a picture of a normal laser...)

[​IMG]

Lasers, quite famously, have no purpose apart from using them to play with animals. Just shine it on the wall and watch all the animals nearby chase after it.

Choose a target. @Blitz @sleepandeatallday @Isolated0371 will be forced to visit the target.

18. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe later. It's not as if I have to buy both immediately, right?

19. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels a little offensive to call players animals...

Baldingere likes this.
  20. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah you can save coins over multiple days as well.

Zone Q11 likes this.