Forgotten Title BL CN Entertainment writer

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Persse, Jun 11, 2024 at 3:51 PM.

1. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, so I don't remember much its a BL CN on Writing.

I only remember that shou is a writer who passed away in front of his computer I’m not sure if it was from over work or if it was something else like Thunder or something. Anyway MC will be reborn in a young man who live in the apartment under his.

After there is one scene where because MC is now someone else and he can’t open his apartment but he must go to get his computer with all his Writing, paper and personal effet he will go see the owner pretending to be his friend who is worried so she will open his door... Seeing his own corpse will make him realize that he is really dead, it's more real.

Here it's. It would be great if someone can find the title. Thanks ^^

trashybin likes this.
  2. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. trashybin

trashybin [currently a chickling] [404 Error]

Reading List:
    Link
    I know smthng similar to ur description, but ig this isn't wut ur looking for.‥ But lemme still try (*^▽^*)
    Bark!? - MC is a writer who suddenly become his crush's dog, who is also living beside his apartment room. Well, MC asked ML to open his room to check abt the condition of his body.

If this really isn't it. Then lemme just recommend it to u~ it's a great and funny short story

4. Persse

Persse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If MC becomes a dog no it's not what I search but thanks you it's Nice try. ^^ In mine MC becomes a boy who live in the apartment below his.

Thanks again ^^