Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Yinyin0001

Yinyin0001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My consciousness has been troubling me, like i really gotta get certain things off my chest.
    Well i'm a hardcore Erodea fan and believe in Evil smart Hot ml x bitchy girl boss fl couple.
    But i must confess that I...:blobpeek:
    i LOWKEY SHIP EROS X PSYCHE and even more since that prophecy linked them together. Also its not fair at all that author made them sworn enemies, like they can't even flirt.
    (They are so real to each other, which is a good thing btw:hmm:). I feel like Sam did her best to push Erodea over EroPsyche whereas it was clear that the latter has so much depth, was on much more personal typa conflict. Istg i hated that writing but i understood Medea is THE MC n she deserves the best ml ever.:blobhug:

So i was feeling a lil guilty abt it, i just wanted our golden boy to receive all the love possible, moreover Medea and Psyche keep swapping n taking turns to be his lover and if possible a whole harem including Lady SEIRA:blobsweat:

Therefore i apologize to my fellow Erodea n Eros fans .:meowpuffytears:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2024
  2. Pinkrosessomething

Pinkrosessomething Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't messaged in a while but I'm so excited for the next coming chapters, the backstory has been very interesting so far! Unfortunately i can hardly understand with a simple translating app, but just learning more about the root of Psyche powers is a lot of needed information. But wow Psyche has a lot of depth to her, she's such a compelling FL. Even after not being in the forefront for such a long time her character remains interesting, so well written

KeyJay, Laciesche, nyako-chan and 5 others like this.
  3. Naynay3939

Naynay3939 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Psyche wins award as best FL as she is not just a simple MC (not to mention a side character or NPC).

KeyJay, Laciesche, exv0 and 5 others like this.
  4. Pinkrosessomething

Pinkrosessomething Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw an interesting theory, now that we know the prophecy "the one close to the heart of vasilios will destroy the empire," it could be Medea, but it could possibly be Helio since he's now close to the heart of the empress

5. Naynay3939

Reading List:
    Link
    For me the person might be be Lucius (the pope) since temple has the closest relation with the empire.

MalPerlaDaisy and giorno_5 like this.
  6. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Girls, I didn't understand Twitter well, the author of "once again into the ligth" said something like that, not to use AI blah blah blah, I didn't understand if it was the cover they spread that she didn't do it but an AI or they were some images of Marianne and Aisha In conclusion, I checked the author's Instagram and I didn't see any cover...maybe, it turned out to be an IA, the cover that they spread and many people thought it was real. I imagine that they used this panel of your trone as a reference. I found it similar but I said it's just a coincidence. what is that going to be...
    [​IMG]

Yinyin0001 likes this.
  7. Iris Astria Li

Iris Astria Li Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Firstly, I would like to point out that the Pope is most likely male. The English translation could be a mistranslation. "Lucius" is a male name, while "Lucia" is the female form. Additionally, the Pope's voice actor is male.

I used TML to translate the new chapter and I don't know Korean, so I don't understand much about it. Even Korean readers in the comment sections don't understand what the first and last part are saying. If I spoil something inaccurately, please forgive me.
    Eve confessed that she and her twin sister had succeeded in the experiment and exchanged bodies with each other. Unlike other twins who died in the experiment, the Pope affirmed that they were the chosen ones of God. The Pope had chosen Monet, an ordinary person with pure blood, to be paired with one of the twin sisters to create a child with perfect godlike powers.

Monet tried to convince his wife to abandon her faith to protect Psyche from the temple, but Eve refused to give up her religious beliefs because she had seen God herself. Faced with his wife's firm determination, Monet reluctantly accepted her beliefs and decided to take his family to go to new land.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Monet searched for a way to escape to the new land.
    [​IMG]
    Monet dreamed of a happy family of three in a new land:
    [​IMG]
    Monet passed out after suffering a nosebleed and was captured by Eve's twin sister and taken to the church. She said Monet couldn't go far.
    [​IMG]
    Idk what the hell is happen in the last panel.

Waking up, Monet found himself in the basement of the temple with the Pope. The Pope explained that the wine he had given Monet prevented him from leaving the Temple(?). The pope said he developed a fondness for things he had nurtured.
    [​IMG]
    We are celebrating Tết Nguyên Đán (the Lunar New Year). Therefore, I wish everyone, especially those celebrating the Lunar New Year like us, a prosperous, healthy, and flourishing new year.

8. nyako-chan

nyako-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And this is when I appreciate Helio's family so much lol
    And the pope did what??? Man this is so creepy

9. Naynay3939

Reading List:
    Link
    So the pope a man or woman? If he is canonically a man it turned to LGBT scene on the last panel. (Personally I'd rather see Psyche and Medea kiss rather than pope harrased Monet like that)

winterkzrn, KeyJay, Risnee and 3 others like this.
  10. nyako-chan

nyako-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well we had first LGBT scene when Dion appeared already...

Naynay3939 likes this.
  11. Minerva1323

Minerva1323 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I missed eros and medea :blobsob:

Yinyin0001 and midi9 like this.
  12. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    This is me starting a beautiful week without the appearance of Medea and Eros again=>
    [​IMG]

Laciesche, exv0, winterkzrn and 3 others like this.
  13. seohyun546

seohyun546 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am prettyyyy sure the pope is a woman. In the raws Pel straight-up refers to her as "어머니", which means "mother" in Korean. Unless Sam is going for some genderfuckery (which I would be down for), that's solid proof that the pope is female.

Wait, so does this mean Psyche's mother was also willing to keep her in the situation where she would be a pawn and a lab rat of sorts? Since she refuses to abandon her faith? Or does she not know the extent of what the pope wants to do with Psyche? It's also interesting that she claims she's seen God herself. Considering Eve and her twins successfully body-switched, and the pope states that Monet was chosen to create a child with godlike powers, isn't this pretty much confirmation that Psyche was intentionally produced (though there's clearly still love between Monet and Eve) to make someone with special abilities from both sides of her family? I really have to wonder wtf the pope is aiming for here... why would she let Eros get his hands on Psyche if she wants to use Psyche for something? Or maybe Eros and Psyche meeting was all part of the pope's plan from the beginning.

THAT'S THE POPE KISSING MONET??? I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THE TWINS..... I guess Monet's luscious golden hair and vibrant red eyes are seriously irresistible to these people XDDD

Helio's family out here being the only normal people lmaooooo. I mean his uncle notwithstanding but honestly even the uncle's plans to usurp his brother's place as head of the household are tame and par for course in stories about royalty and nobility like this, in comparison to whatever the hell is going on with Monet, the pope, Eve, Eve's twin sister, and Psyche

14. midi9

midi9 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just When will these events end A month and three weeks have passed since the events of his past

Will we go through Saiki's entire childhood? Indeed, the chapters have become annoying, far from the deep events within these chapters, but the artist can create them in two or three chapters.

Yinyin0001 likes this.
  15. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    The mystic prince fan cough says it again as if the plot was important to her :V but the only thing she wants to see again is fanservice and cringe

16. midi9

midi9 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just said my opinion. Didn't you say your opinion above that you are happy without the appearance of media? Why don't you respect people's opinions and want us to respect your opinion? It's just a drawing with words. There need be no problems.

Yinyin0001 likes this.
  17. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    blah blah blah I just want to see abs and sex blah blah blah :blobreachdrool:

18. midi9

midi9 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the beginning of your response, you indicate your level of culture. Not everyone like you watches these forbidden scenes. For me, these forbidden scenes are a great sin. The only issue is that my favorite character has not appeared for a long time. I do not think it is the end of the world for you to respond in this annoying way.

19. Airmid

Airmid Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You said it's your opinion, so don't use "we", please. You don't respect those who enjoy the Callista family's backstory either. This is not just about Psyche's family, but also about the story of the Temple. And I find you also damn irritating by changing Psyche's name.
    I think it is possible the Pope may identify as a woman, which is why the Pope want Perion to refer to them as "mother" instead of "father" or the Pope prefers to be referred to as "mother" because feels more like a mother figure than a father figure.

I don't know if Psyche's mother still believes in the Pope or not but if she still believes in the Pope, it's similar to the faith of Catholic believers in the Pope and Vatican. On the other hand, Monet's desire for Eve to abandon her faith in God is quite strange because not believing in the Temple does not mean not believing in God. Perion himself is trying to purify the Temple, and Psyche is very devout, even after seeing how corrupt the Pope is, Psyche still believes in God, and used to go to the Temple every day.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
  20. _Eva64980

_Eva64980 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will say it, who reads YT for specific characters only you should drop it until it is finished, so that you can read only the chapters in which your favorite character appears without waiting, And stop complaining just because your character didn't appear for seven fucking chapters when she appeared for over 30 straight fucking chapters

KeyJay, exv0, Pocchi Reveluv and 7 others like this.