Spoiler I will give up my position as Empress.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Eloisane, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Associate name:

황후 자리를 버리겠습니다
    Raws: Naver
    Webnovel Raws with illustrations and text: Naver
    About the characters: Namu wiki
    Year:2020
    Summary:
    The first day I arrived in Ehmont for my national wedding,
    It was not the emperor Charles who met Adele, but his 'lover' concubine.

It was shocking to hear that my concubine said, “I want to tell you about Your Majesty’s tastes.”
    The emperor, whom I met only on the day of the wedding, was not late for the ceremony.
    He declares not to have the first night and goes to the lover's palace.

Against this with this, against the government with the government.
    A person who never thought he would ever come to Adele's lavish aide announcement applied.

Lionel Baldr, the commander of the Imperial Guard and Prince Baldr, appeared.
    Upcoming manwha
    Release date:
    Unkwnown

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER TABLE OF CONTENT
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Spoilers:
    ----------------------
    About why Adel gave up being the Crown Princess
    About the Emperor's fate
    About the Emperor´s backstory
    Emperor Karl Character Analysis
    Emperor's Obsession | Karl, Adel & Lionel | Lionel's Feelings
    Emperor's Obsession Prt 2 | Lionel's Feelings Prt 2
    Empress' Dethronement
    About the main characters
    About the main characters II
    About Diane Poitier

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spoilers Scenes:
    ----------------------
    Adel & Lionel's First Kiss
    Lionel's Love Confession (Proposal) to Adel
    Adel's Love Confession (Promise) to Lionel
    Karl's and Diane's Death Scenes
    Adel & Lionel's First Night

Chapter Summaries:
    ----------------------
    CH 29-33
    CH 34-39
    CH 40-43
    CH 44-52
    CH 53-56
    CH 57-60
    CH 61-65
    CH 66-70
    CH 71-75
    CH 76-80
    CH 81-85
    CH 91-93
    CH 94-96
    CH 97
    CH 98 & 99
    CH 100
    CH 101
    CH 102
    CH 103
    CH 104
    CH 105
    CH 106
    CH 107
    CH 108
    CH 109
    CH 100 [End of Main Story]
    CH 111-112, 113, 114 [Side Story 01]

Other:
    ----------------------
    About the story's Inspiration
    Regarding Filial Piety

You can view the novel illustrations with this LINK on Naver Novel you just click the cover and it takes you to the illustration gallery. Naver series doesn't have this function.

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
    Priar likes this.
  3. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh~ I kind of saw it on naver but did not read it as it had many chapters. Did you read it? Any spoilers??

By.Eve and zoefleyl like this.
  5. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't read it, but it's pretty clear based on the cover and all the links who is the ML.

zoefleyl and your crush like this.
  6. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so the emperor gay…..? or im just reading in between the synopsis

7. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor for some unexplained reason, didn't like the MC and prefered the concubine, and I'm glad, MC didn't have sex with him, because he said, "first night is for concubine, you can fuck off", he said that, not with my words, because he didn't say the fuck off thing, but you know...don't worry, he will also fall in love with the MC.
    I think the synopsis was decently understandable...maybe it's just me, I've seen worse translated synonpsis

torte1315, Bella94, Emma626 and 28 others like this.
  8. Naenia

Naenia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: nee spoilers? In what Chp she get divorce

Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
  9. Eloisane

Reading List:
    Link
    The links have spoilers, in fact, very few novels will have as much info as this one, they practically tell you the story.

Naenia likes this.
  10. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zip File with the ALL the illustrations in single images, without depending on Naver
    https://ufile.io/muzlsywd
    30 days expiration
    The last image after chapter 127 is the image of chapter 79

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    djan29, evanesco99211, Ac03 and 3 others like this.
  11. Caloli

Caloli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler??? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised that there are no further spoilers for this one yet :blob_plusone: other than the ones on the links provided.

13. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
  14. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already posted some long spoiler but got deleted by my own mistake, I'm too lazy to write it again, but I'll try to answer your question, I already finished reading the story and side story btw, though I have good memory but please don't ask me in what chapter something happening.

athene911, DOHere, Karaaaaa and 2 others like this.
  15. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a pity that happened, but yeah mistakes like that are pretty much common and kinda frustrating :bloborz::bloborz:

DOHere and Bathroom_Vocalist like this.
  16. BRain664

BRain664 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to read the story!

Where would i find it?

17. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some questions if you don't mind :
    1. Is the emperor the ML ? My guess is a big no but I still want to be sure.
    2. Does he regret his behaviour towards MC?
    3. Is the concubine evil or a white lotus?
    4. Does the empress step down from her position or the title is misleading?

athene911, hozuki16, Peerly and 4 others like this.
  18. lembayung

Reading List:
    Link

1. No, the ML is Lionel, the Duke brothers, later became a Marquis. The husband is illegitimate, so he was raised in the duchy with the ML before he was adopted by The Empress who only has a daughter, the ML was talented, smart, handsome, and he was favored by the Empress, the Emperor has an inferiority complex toward him, so when FL choose him as her aide (the aide was the title, it also could mean a concubine, but FL and ML maintaining the work relationship only, there is no romance), he is very much againts him. He was the one who didn't visit FL on her first night and told her not to care about his concubine and he would also not care about hers concubine, but when he heard Lionel was choosen as the aide, he break into her room and forcibly tried to rape her, oc the FL slap him in the face and kick him out, that is the starting point of his obsession.
    2. The Emperor is arrogance and ignorance so he never regretted his action, he disregarded the FL from the beginning, he cut the Empress budget and told her to live like a flower, meaning not to meddle in politics and only please him, but the FL was raised as a Crown Princess, she rather be dead than to live like that, so she gather her own force, she advised the Emperor regarding the people but he never listen, she even given him a chance, she told him if he want to catch her, let her roam freely under his fence, not to put a shackles on her. The Emperor pretend to agree, he thinks if the FL experience the wilderness and fight the monster herself, she would realize how cozy under his arms as, unbeknownts to him, the FL was a chief wizard in her Empire, she ran around the mountain to fight the monster herself, the wilderness is her playground.
    3. The concubine was the only Emperor woman, she was favored so she doesn't need to be evil or white lotus, that is until the FL appeared. She insulted the FL by sending her the expensive luxury (cause the Empress has no budget), the FL retaliated by using the law to kick her out of her palace or pay rent since she is not officially registered as the Emperor concubine and has no choice but to live in the Emperor palace. The Emperor rebuke her not to do anything since she only want his love, so live like she used to (like a flower in the vase or painting). She began to feel insecure, not to mention the head maid said that the emperor birth mother also has blond hair and blue eyes, and how she is thrown away when she no longer young and beautiful. The concubine then started to order an assassin to kill any maid who has blond hair and blue eyes (but the headmaid saved them), when the concubine took the blond maid to her secret chamber, the maid reported them to the Emperor, she denied it but the Emperor caught the blonde hair in her hands. He reprimanded her if she create another mistake, he would kick her out of the palace.
    4. The setting of the world was, there is this thing called 'tower' (mtl), when this tower rain down from the sky, a horde of monster also comes it with it, but a wizard power also awakened and they could only use the power within the radius of the tower, when the FL was the Crown Princess in her own Empire, she got an argument with her mother, her mother want to use the tower to strenghten the imperial power, but the FL want to destroyed it (If the tower got destroyed in the air, the monster would also dissappear but once the tower settle in the land, it would become the monster habitat), bcause of these she was forced to give up the throne to her younger brother and she formed the wizard HQ and doing reasearch also destroyed the tower herself with her follower, bcause of these her mother feel FL existence would always became a threat for her younger brother (her faction tried to poison him once) and after her father died, she guilt tripped her to marry the Emperor of the neighboring Empire and never comes back, the FL then leave with only the dowry and the poison (meaning she would kill herself rather than coming back). But her husband (to be exact the Emperor uncle, since he was only a scarecrow) was doing exactly what her mother wanted with the tower, if the tower comes down to the area of the nobles who wasn't belong in the imperial faction, they wouldn't send any help, they also planned in to make all the Empire become the tower zone, the uncle want a new era where wizard could use their power anywhere, the FL tried to reason with the Emperor, hell would birth the devil, but he said if he destroyed the tower then he has nothing to leash the nobles and they would look down on him, his people lives doesn't matter to him so she gave up on him. Fl, ML, ML brother and the Emperor sister tried to bring these agenda to the council, and spreading the truth to the public, those who lose home and family due to the tower was angry since their misfortune was orchestrated and could be prevented, the uncle feel the imperial power shaken, so he urged the Emperor to divorced the FL, but he has another agenda in his stupid head, he plan to dethroned her in private trial and since she was born the high nobles and she couldn't return to her Empire, she would beg for 'his forgiveness', then he could put a leash on her and wield her as he pleases, but the FL admitted it all (her crime was refusing to sleep with the Emperor, so if she just promised to do that, she would be pardoned ) and laid down the crown herself hence why she said 'I will quit the Empress'

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
  19. Cheshirecat04

Cheshirecat04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whaou that's not what I expected! Thank you for this long spoiler.
    The settings are promising but I will pass this one because of that trash emperor. If he would regret I won't mind but I'm not in the mood to deal with character who has an inferiority complex.

So final question... how does the story end for everyone?

20. lembayung

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, every character has their own complexity, though the Emperor was a trash, not to the point that you want to get isekai-ed and strangle him yourself like Sovieshit from Remarried Empress (man, I was so traumatized by that shit) He was rejected and insulted by the late Empress who he thinks was his mother, abused by his uncle, hit by the reality that his own mother was a lowly maid and suffered from mental illness, he pity his own mother but also disgusted by her craziness (his concubine has blonde hair and blue eyes just like his mother, so when she start to act crazy like his mother, he realize what he feel for her just a pity, at some point he also understand why his father kept her by his side though he didn't love her), in the other hands, he long for the late Empress but also hated her, he kinda projected the FL with her, bcause she is so bright, noble, dignified and etc. His half-sister know about all these abuse and neglect but she only watch from the sidelines, she regretted if she only reach a hand and protect him from the uncle, maybe it would be different, but back then she also suffered from the unfairness, being smart and competent but since she is a woman she can't inherit the throne, that's why till the very end she didn't want to rebel but well the Emperor was a lost cause so she has no choice. The Concubine was also has her own trauma, being blamed by her brother for the death of her parents, having an abandonment issue, she is started to experience false pregnancy symptom, but The Emperor never want a kids from her (he didn't want to create another himself) so he always on contraception. Even the FL carry her own guilt, there is a moment when she wish her younger brother to dissappear, her follower could read the hesitation in her face when they proposed to kill him, so even when the FL said No, they still go ahead with the plan. So when the headmaid (the Emperor nanny) told her not to be too hard on the Emperor since he is a pitiful child who carry his wounds, she replied with 'what about me, I also have my own wounds, who is gonna take care of me if I sacrificed my self just so I could heal his wounds'

After the FL got dethroned, she leave the palace right away, she didn't have much to pack and stay in the ML house, the Emperor gone crazy tried to get her back, at this point, he didn't even care about the rebel or the throne, the ML started to plan for the rebellion, the FL aide from her Empire comes with her younger brother letter that he never blamed her from the poisoning case and she welcomed to come back anytime, she decided to come back home, she didn't want to harm her country if she got involved with the rebellion, but when she just left the capital, she feel the mana in her body activated meaning the tower would comes down, the ML and his knight stood no chance againts the tower, so she give her ring to renounced her identity and right as the Princess and she no longer related to her home country, she comes back to help the Ml fight the tower, some group of the wizard decided to be on her side, the Emperor and his uncle was on the losing side, they closed the Castle gate. The concubine brother told her to pack, they could find some child later and pretend it was the Emperor son and reclaim the throne, but instead she goes to the Emperor chamber and give him the poisoned wine, she then kill herself. The uncle tried to escape through the sewer and end up in the slum, got stoned to death by the people there. The Grand Princess reclaim the throne while FL got the count title, after some time she got married, have two kids and rekindle her relationship with her mother.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2022