Spoiler Marriage of the Di Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, May 14, 2019.

1. Seetrue

Seetrue New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone help me does anyone know what chapter will the father know that Jiang Youyao's not his daughter?? Because every chapter that i read my blood boils every time i read something about her...

2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alr dont rmb. Sorry
    Difficult to pinpoint one certain chap.

3. Seetrue

Seetrue New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh okay thankyouuu

4. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no. JYY is Jiang father's daughter. It was the unborn child she used to kick Jiang Li out of the house which was the product of her affair. Rest of her two children are really Jiang father's children.

At one point he grew obsessed with MC and asked Jiang Yu'er to scheme her but we all know she only knows to curry favour and has no scheming mind, so she doesn't even make a move. In the end, that ZY can only dream of getting revenge on her.

5. Adqui

Adqui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, ML could be described as someone who likes beautiful but useful/with substance things. Which might be the reason of why he didn't find the MC in her first life attractive giving that she was downplaying herself to fit her scumbag (ex)husband's wants.
    Proof of it are the things he owns and the people he employs, everything and everyone is beautiful but has an use or an ability. The flowers in his house are poisonous, his fan is a weapon, his subordinates and servants are good looking but also are capable and efficient in what they do.
    I might be wrong but that's what I understood from the story

6. Historical Fan

Historical Fan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would anyone know if there is a separation & how long it is...~and~ if so was it caused by miscommunication? When does it happen? That trope will absolutely kill a show or novel for me, & so far The Double is fantastic....but I'm afraid of a separation/miscommunication trope. I hate that as much as an open ended ending....which this doesn't have...right??? Thanks in advance!!!

7. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's basically at the end of main story, ML and FL are together, but ML has to go to war by emperor order. FL lives in his mansion at that time. So news come that he dies in war, FL didn't want to believe that. They're separated for one year. He return, and FL is happy. Its for end main story.
    In side stories we learn he was injured for some times but returned, emperor and him make a bet that for one year he will be considered dies, and FL will no marry another one, emperor given to FL properties duke to her, so if she married another man he would the new owner of the properties at these times + emperor wanted to get ride of corrupt ministers etc. FL was a lillte unhappy because others like her father, ye shi jie will know that he didn't die by time, but she was the only one who didnt know lol. + wedding, travel, daughter.

Historical Fan likes this.
  8. Historical Fan

Historical Fan New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh....cool!! That's still sad but at least she's smart. Hopefully they won't be too long apart in the drama.
    Thanks for explaining that!!!!