Recommendations Novels with no romance at all. Prefer- Evil/Cold/Ruthless mc with no love or no wife or no harem.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Feb 21, 2023.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommendations Neutral/Evil/cold/ruthless MC with no love or no wife or no Harem ( MTL Novels, Chinese, Korean, Jp, WebNovel, Fanfic.net,RoyalRoad, etc ) - NO SIMP
    This thread is for both, Evil Novels and Also neutral Novels. As long as mc is not simp, there is no romance, they shift toward ruthlessness and darkness or Profit Oriented.
    No BL or Yaoi or Yuri or Smut or ntr or mpreg or any other similar stuff. Just use your brain.
    It can be chinese or korean.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some more info:
    [ As the title is not exactly accurate lol, but that's what I am actually trying to search. BTW it will be better if the mc is evil, as most evil mc are ambitious, egoist, rational, at least no simp and don't help every randos they see or just start chasing skirts like they got nothing better to do..... ]
    • Share stuff? Help others? Save others? without any reasons. Don't suggest here, unless this do not happen often, i am not interested in reading a book where mc run to save every rando he sees
    • MC killing the people who are after him??? that's just normal. so that's not even counted (every chinese novel mc is like this). For judging evil Take Fang Yuan ( from Reverend Insanity ) as an example. So while suggesting anything, pls also use proper tag/genre when you refer to novel. Example: Neutral , Evil , No Romance, etc.
    • NO ROMANCE, Unless romance is just in background and not a important part. If it can ignored or skimmed ( example: warlock of magus world ), Then you can suggest, But give a warning or info, that romance is there.
    • No FMC or Smut... not searching for those. ( Not interested in reading some smut or nudity type of novel, even if evil )
    One imp. thing, i am also searching for non-evil. BUT, ruthless and no romance and no simping, no brotherhood, no helping people at every turn, kind of mc. And must be smart and egoist if possible. Can't read stupid mc who just face slap everywhere and has no brain.

Try Avoiding, sharing Links. They can be removed by mods.
    If you are sharing a raw novel, then share the raw name. Instead of link, many times sending links seems to be problematic in NU, as many of the links I shared got deleted after some time or something and instead [Redacted] this message took place of the link.
    So always share the raw name.

If you are suggesting a novel which include poisons, Then pls try to give a warning or proper info regarding it.

• What is Poison?
      Poison: Anything that a rational evil mc will not do. Such as: Helping others randomly, or returning favors/gratitude, Gifting powers to others without enough benefits to oneself, Helping people, caring for others, romantic relationships, harem situations where the MC genuinely loves the characters rather than just for the sake of creating a clan or having children/lust, expressions of love, friendship, care, brotherhood, and family dynamics.

( Just share the info, if something like this is present. That's all. It depends on reader, if he wanna read such book or not. I mentioned everything in poison, from a evil mc perspective. In short, what you don't see in Reverend Insanity, is poison. But this thread is also for neutral novels, so just give a mention, that this novel has romance-heroine,etc kinds of poisons. Ty )
    • What is raw?
      Its basically those novels that are not translated, so you go to a raw site, which is basically original chinese site and to read there. You need to use google translation, Its usually available on right click and in mobile apps it usually automatically translate, otherwise search in google for more info

Some of my personal recommendations:
    Reverend Insanity
    Summary:
    Humans are the spirit of all living beings, Gu* are the essence of heaven and earth.
    With his three views* unrighteous, a demon is reborn.
    Former days are but an old dream, an identical name is made anew.
    The story of a time traveler who keeps on being reborn.
    A unique world that nurtures, refines, and uses Gu.
    Spring Autumn Cicada, Moonlight Gu, Liquor Worm, Great Qi Golden Light Worm, Slender Black Hair Gu, Hope Gu…
    And a great demon of the world that acts as his heart pleases!

A story of a villain, Fang Yuan who was reborn 500 years into the past with the Spring Autumn Cicada he painstakingly refined. With his profound wisdom, battle and life experiences, he seeks to overcome his foes with skill and wit! Ruthless and amoral, he has no need to hold back as he pursues his ultimate goals. In a world of cruelty where one cultivates using Gu – magical creatures of the world – Fang Yuan must rise up above all with his own power.

[​IMG]

1. Netheril’s Glory
      The protagonist, Punk, is a cautious, cold-blooded, and ruthless Mage.
      His goal is always his top priority, over feelings or morality. When unnecessary, he doesn’t like to act like pigs to eat tigers; there are almost no life and death struggles, sometimes risky but steady progress. No strong enemy everywhere, Instead, Punk is always a strong enemy of others.

And he has a very keen interest in the secrets and teachings of the Netheril civilization.
    2. Floating Immortal Order
      An Immortal does not differentiate between good and evil, nor do they care about the distinction between black and white. They do not ask what is right or wrong, and consider all living things as dogs. In spite of everything, Immortals pursue the Dao with bitter resolve.
      Any being who disturbs my Dao, good or evil, will be forced to meet their karma, reduced to nothing more than ashes.

[​IMG]
    3. Reincarnation Paradise
      Warning: ( NOT EVIL, but no female lead or romance, he is rational and pragmatic, can kill for benefit, no matter if you good person or bad person, but he is not a murderous demon, he also don't save random people even if he can, unless there is a reason for his action. The more he grow the more rational and pragmatic he will be. But vibe is not of a evil mc. Its more of a normal novel , basically non evil novel vibe. )

Summary:
      Su Xiao is a cold-blooded young adult who’s seeking vengeance for the death of his family, yet things ended up badly for him.
      As he was taking his last breaths, he heard a voice calling him from dimensions, it was a strange system reaching him, asking him if he wanted to be saved, to be Reincarnated.
      He just needed to accept a contract, Su Xiao didn’t have any choice but to do so, but he didn’t know what he signed up for!!
      Travelling through worlds, doing extremely dangerous missions, collecting special items, levelling up, and even killing Protagonists…
      But Su Xiao wasn’t any ordinary Contractor, Su Xiao was a Hunter!
      The MC crosses over to: One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titans… and Author’s Original Worlds…

Extra info:
      This novel is a fanfic for 500 chp and afterward will turn into a original novel, setting is lord god style. And the more chp passes by, you can see author improves tremendously, and later arcs are really good.
      If you think its repetitive, then don't read whole novel in one sitting. i read it every month and i am at latest chp. But again, read what you like,
    [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also share any evil or Neutral, old novels you come across. Just follow, whats written above and give fair warning or info regarding poison, if it has it.​
    Sharing a Discord Server:
    Join if you are interested in evil mc novels. Invite Link: ywyGwvK5ns . This server is for searching and testing evil novels.
    Extra Info: Server is only for evil mtl readers. Discussing poison or HTL or royalroad o r webnovel or any other neutral or such stuff, will lead to warn, time out and kick as punishment. Strictly EVil with No Poison, and MTL only server. Read rules carefully in the server if you join.

Tags that you will usually find in sites which may represent evil mc:
    No Romance, No Heroine, Evil mc, Ruthless mc, Rational mc, pragmatic mc, Villain mc. Sometime non-human tag also has evil novels. Same for tags such as psychopath or something. Not always, but sometime.

Some famous sites where you can find good chinese novels ( Raws )
    uukanshu, trxs, faloo, uuks.org, mtlnovel, mtlnation, lnmtl, comrademao, tuishujun, qidian, webnovel, ciweimao, etc...
    https://www.yousuu.com/ ( include lists, tags, genres, reviews by people. Good place to search novels )
    https://www.uukanshu.com/ ( No proper way to search, use the raw names -chinese names- to search )
    https://www.mtlnovel.com/ ( tags and genres available )
    https://mtlnation.com/ ( free faloo available and many evil novels as well. Need to read comments of people and decide )
    https://lnmtl.com/ (tag + genre )
    https://comrademao.com/
    https://www.qidian.com/
    https://www.webnovel.com/
    https://www.fannovel.com/ ( free faloo available )
    https://b.faloo.com/
    https://trxs.cc/ ( free faloo available )
    ciweimao ( desktop site closed now, Mobile site still open, its shifted from a website to mobile app only now. )
    ciweimao- Mobile desktop version, barely working - https://mip.ciweimao.com/
    tuishujun ( Site is closed now )

But these are the ones where you will mostly find novels that are different, like the ones on faloo are not in uukanshu and same with others, most of the times.
    Search the name in google.

P.S:
    Novel in here, some are good, some are bad, some has decent quality while some may almost be unreadable for some. So don't expect everything to be good. Sort em out acc. to your own needs.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024 at 12:02 PM
    128, Slyminn, Kyonio and 13 others like this.
  2. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    deep sea emberrs

Ikan, Pacekot, puukkiss and 1 other person like this.
  3. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Some more novels:

These are all non-romance, logical, and smart plot types of novels.
    ( but not necessarily all are evil exactly, but none are simp )
    ---
    1. Ascending the Heavens as an Evil God
      穿越诸天当邪神
      Evil mc. No romance. No poison.

Summary:
      A shut-in accidentally transmigrated while playing a dark R18 banned-cultivation gal game, and he brought this game panel called 《Evil God Cultivation》 with him…
      The cultivation of an Evil God requires him to go to the various planes’ dungeons to complete dark missions and finish daily evil events.
      “Evil Event triggered: Adopt the orphan Lin Yunyun.”
      “Lin Yunyun? Orphan? Old Wang, find someone to hit Lin Yunyun’s old geezer of a father with a car! Quickly, I’m in a hurry!”
      This is a story of an ambitious shut-in who, under the “persecution” of the portable game system, happily embarked on the path to become an Evil (human) God (scum).
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      Proper evil mc. Again not some edgy mc. Profit oriented, evil mc. Climbing the world to immortality.
    2. Extreme Eternal Demon
      极道长生魔
      Evil mc, No romance, No Poison

Summary:
      “Since Gods and Buddha are useless, I will claim my life from Heaven myself!”
      The story is about a terminally ill person, spiritually reborn, embarking on an extreme path in pursuit of immortality.
      He will be the God, killing Gods.
      He will be the Buddha, killing the Buddha.
      [​IMG]
      Evil mc, edgy type.

Novels below, are not proper evil. They are Neutral Novels which shift toward Dark. But fall under Neutral, instead of evil/villain.

3. I Have A Super USB Drive
      我有超体U盘
      Neutral-Rational-Pragmatic MC, he is also evil, but rational-pragmatic is the word i will like to use here. No romance. Fanfic ( not a proper fanfic, but has some elements of anime so can be considered a pseudo-fanfic ) , Urban novel, Supernatural.

Summary:
      Who could have guessed that the accidental discovery of a pitch-black USB drive would one day turn Chen Chen’s world upside down?
      He quickly realizes that this was no ordinary USB drive—and it came with mysterious powers, along with its own hidden rules. Equipped with his skills and intellect as a student of biological science, Chen Chen strives to uncover the limit of the USB drive, and the limit of his own ambition.
      Follow Chen Chen in his pursuit of lofty aspirations—wealth, immortality, and otherworldly powers! It is a path that will lead him to a grand plan, one that will change the fate of humanity forever…
      [​IMG]
      Neutral MC. MC learn more toward profit. If you think profiteers like Vought in The Boys series is evil, which might be lol. So yeah this mc is also evil. I will say, he is neutral-profit oriented, who can go to any length for his goal. And the more he grow, the more he become a neutral mc. A novel, starting from, Urban genre to Supernatural/superpower.fanfic and so on.
      [​IMG]
    4. The Original Seeker
      最初的寻道者
      Neutral MC, Rational, Pragmatic, Egoist, Evil is not something i will attach to this novel, but yeah its also evil. Its a Apocalypse genre novel, No Romance.

Summary:
      Bai Mo, you evil bastard!
      “Only the weakling will care about race and lineage, that’s because they need to see something that is similar to themselves to feel safe. And they need to use another life to continue their dreams; But the sun doesn’t need another sun, and the eternal one doesn’t need another to realize his own dreams.”
      A story of a lone seeker constantly searching for a way forward.
      [​IMG]
      Neutral mc. ( neutral, as he is not some world destroying demon, so helping humanity is not out of scope, just it needs to be for a reason, no romance and he is not some saint, Decent apocalypse novel with neutral mc who lean towards evil/dark compared to kindness )
      [​IMG]
    5. Fantasy World Transmigration
      幻想世界大穿越
      Evil mc, Fanfic, No romance

Summary:
      When fantasy becomes reality, will the heaven-blessed youth be able to make his way to the end of the deity’s road?
      Chen An, who has the ability to transmigrate, found himself in a fantasy world.
      In the “Never Ending” world, he obtained the wisdom of a superhero.
      In the “Super Body” world, he glimpsed into the mysteries of godhood.
      From the world of ‘’Proud Jianghu” onwards, he practiced internal strength, evolving his body.
      Through the “Calamity of Python Madness”, he obtained the key to longevity.
      Superhero serum, impasse drug, factor X, spider gene, and the lizard drug.
      He consumed these illegal drugs to reach the end of the deity’s road. Such a road is long and full of slopes.
      After facing the difficulties and danger to spy on God’s forbidden region, he doesn’t have any regret doing so!
      [​IMG]
      Neutral mc, with small poisons later on. Thats why i added neutral tag too, not just evil for this one. No romance.

6. Nightmare’s Call
      Summoner of Nightmares
      召唤梦魇
      No Romance, He won't be simp after some time, will become god like existence later on, He is not evil per se but also not simp, Neutral-Rational

Summary:
      This is a story of an ordinary boy gaining unusual powers from his nightmares… It all started when Lin Sheng experienced something strange on what he thought was just another normal day. He begins to have recurring dreams that lead him on an incredible journey of discovery as he encounters spine-chilling monsters and elusive secrets.
      [​IMG]
      Poison: Neutral mc, incline more toward kindness in a way ( instead of dark/evil ). Though he will grow slowly. So its pretty much normal novel ( just neutral mc )
      [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2024 at 8:01 AM
  4. animefan217

animefan217 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My only gripe.

absenior19 likes this.
  5. FalseGod

FalseGod Neutral

Reading List:
    Link
    • 代练帝国
    • 时间掠夺
    These two from author of AHEG

• 尽无
    Dropped, but worth it, just try it

absenior19 likes this.
  6. Reader247

Reader247 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    absenior19 likes this.
  7. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Infinite Evolution Of The Giant Snake
    巨蛇无限进化
    Original Novel, Snake

Non Human Protagonist
    The Dark Infinity Flow of Alien Beast travels through the multiverse as a monster, pushing humans flat and doing whatever they want.
    Never change
    No romance, Non human, Decisive in Kiling, Ruthless....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
  8. FlowingTime

FlowingTime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could search on your own on NU with the series finder... Excluding all the genres and tags you want... Example in genres you'd (AND) option and exclude (ecchi, harem, romance, shounen ai, shoujo ai, yuri, yaoi)... In tags you could include (antihero protagonist) with others and exclude any other tag you wouldn't want to see.

My advice is try not to be too specific... In genres because you want to exclude all those certain genres you'd have to use the (AND) option... Making it hard for you to actually "include" genres for example if you want either action or adventure you'd better not chose any... Maybe you included adventure but the book you would've liked doesn't have it... Don't include unless you're a 100% sure you want that specific one... Same goes for tags.

There's also the option of opening several series finder tabs and mixing and matching. But that's just dedication at that point.

fxxch and absenior19 like this.
  9. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx lol. ik this way. But thx as it made me realize that i forgot to write the most important thing lol. ( i will edit my post now )

10. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Puppet master in bleach
    死神里的秘偶大师
    Bleach FF

Review:
    [ Not Evil, Just Neutral-Rational, Less chance of a female lead ( at least none in 80 chps ) ]

For now, it's simply neutral mc. The chance of a female lead is very small.
    It's an ongoing novel.
    It's the type where mc can shift to dark/villain if needed imo, but I can't say he will become pure evil or anything.
    Think of him as a nerfed version of Aizen atm.
    So i will say he is the neutral rationale for now. He is not going to develop his zanpakuto, so leave if you can't see a novel where the original system is not used much. The power system is a mix of LOTM and Bleach, as mc first transmigrated to LOTM, and died while trying to advance to lvl 4 Bizarro Sorcerer.
    For now, his goal is to achieve High Sequence - Angel in bleach world. So its possible later in the novel he might go back to LOTM. no idea.
    But all the power of lOTM won't work here ofc.
    As this is not LOTM world. But some powers on a smaller scale still worked.
    And it will be explained later that he has a connection with soul king, so some powers are still giving good result.
    As for how it all happened, is still a mystery, but seeing the way author left it, it will definitely be explained later on imo.
    The reason for him not using zanpakuto was explained, and i think it's pretty rational to not use it, as risks are higher.
    Though i am not such a big fan to know every small detail, so no idea, how much its correct according to anime or novel logic. But overall it seems pretty fine to me.

Summary:
    A man who traveled to the Lord of Mysteries and became a marionette master traveled to the world of Death again. Without the original, the whole world only had the extraordinary characteristics of his soul, but he awakened new abilities.
    With the help of the ability of the marionette master, you can make yourself and even your own marionette stronger through acting, and gradually acquire the corresponding extraordinary characteristics, and finally sublimate the individual into a small pillar, and use the small pillar to sublimate into a small original.
    The basic rules of the marionette master:
    1. Each marionette has its own settings, and you must follow its settings while controlling the marionette.
    2. Control the marionette behind the scenes to appear in front of the scene.
    3. Use your own marionette as a guide to manipulate the enemy and stage a 'puppet show'.

[​IMG]

11. AlexMercer9

AlexMercer9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Orochi-sama

Orochi-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can also find it on mtlnation https:// mtlnation.com/novel/one-piece-the-strongest-admiral

absenior19 likes this.
  13. gokenzt

gokenzt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

absenior19 likes this.
  14. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    I show my cards, I am a native of the motherland!
    I have a showdown, I am a native of the motherland!

( native of motherland = Homelander from The Boys series )
    我摊牌了,我是祖国人!

I originally wanted to live in peace with you as ordinary people, but I didn't expect to get oppression and bullying in exchange. Well, I'm native, and I've got a showdown (smiling, with scarlet eyes)! -----Traveling the world, focusing on beautiful manga, the rest is to be determined!

Beautiful Manga = The Boys Comic
    Fanfic of boys' series basically, but its world travel. so travel to other planes later when he gets strong, mcu etc
    my advice: it's a popcorn novel, don't use your brain or iq while reading only then you will enjoy it. The plot is not solid. But its readable so judge it yourself.

[​IMG]

15. FalseGod

FalseGod Neutral

Reading List:
    Link
    All Heavens: I Haven’t Been a Human Being Since Crimson Typhoon
    《诸天:从暴风赤红开始不做人了》

Author: Mianzhou Mizang (绵州迷藏)
    Tag: Sci-Fi, All Heavens

Summary:
    [Alien flow] [Heavenly flow] [Non-traditional card]
    The aliens descended, and the earth was annihilated.
    Chu Xin, who witnessed the Star Destroyer Cannon head-on, pierced through the heavens and worlds.
    From then on, the term human has nothing to do with him~
    Wielding thundercloud formations in the Pacific Rim, slaughtering monsters with a steel body;
    Turning into Shin Godzilla in Japan, pushing the entire island horizontally while constantly evolving;
    Turning into Transformers, obtain the cube and command the mechanical frenzy;
    In the MonsterVerse, he is Ghidorah, the king of thunder;
    Kill blood in the siege of aliens and win the title of the strongest predator;
    The backroom entity, Licker, Sky Crystal Beast, Lord of Light and Shadow, Giant God Warrior, Slick Ghost, Celestial Cyan Hidden Dragon, Nyarlathotep
    After each time travel, these monsters can be turned into cards and permanently stored in the body and can even freely combine and merge into new monsters!
    Crimson Typhoon + Giant God Warrior =?
    Rampage Behemoth + Licker =?
    Sky Crystal Beast + Slick Ghost + Lord of Light and Shadow =?
    Chu Xin can become anything, but he is becoming more and more inappropriate~
    Until one day...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
    absenior19 likes this.
  16. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Hyperspace Transmigration
    超时空穿越

Neutral MC ( with small poison points )

Summary:
    The terminally ill young Li Yue obtained a treasure that could travel through time and space and started his own journey through time…
    Volume One, Marvel…
    [​IMG]
    ---

Review

Neutral MC who Shift toward Dark-evil/villain type. But fall under Neutral Genre.
    Novel start as a fanfic, and shift toward a original novel later on.
    Novel is 815 chp long, and poison appears for 150 chp imo. I don't really remember, but i do remember it was max 150-200 chp, so lets take 150 chp as safe point.
    Poison is not a poison, after all i am recommending this book under Neutral Genre, not evil to begin with.
    But still i explained why this book fall under Neutral, instead of Evil.
    So if you don't have any interest in knowing that, then don't bother reading below spoiler.
    This is a novel, where mc is rational, pragmatic, Do only what's best for himself, selfish, he is evil as he can kill anyone or everyone ( and he did so in many worlds, aka. innocent people ).
    And personally i always wanted to read something evil in marvel world, so the first arc was just my fav. lol
    I have read this book 3 times now ( only starting few arcs, can't read whole book again lol, too many chps )
    Some poison points to consider:
    ( Also the reason for which this fall under Neutral Genre )
    • Once mc became a god. He created many of his clones and send them in various worlds, such as Pan Long novel world and so on. These, clones are not evil or villains. They are simply ruthless. Though there is no romance or female poison. But These clones will show kindness to relative, if they have any. Not that it matter, as its a very short part of the plot. Can easily be skimmed or even skipped, and won't effect the novel overall plot.
      But yeah this is a poison.
    • MC is a bit whimsical sometimes. Which for me, is no problem, and also one of the reason for this novel to fall in Neutral Category.
      Such as: Helping a person, who helped him earlier ( a great deal of help he provided for mc, You can even say if he wasn't there, mc would have simply never even surpassed a mortal ). So mc helped him a bit, even took his chance. So, not in a very express manner, but in a implied manner, there was a heavy brotherhood kind of sense. ( Again, which is a small part of plot, Unless you really can't read this, otherwise i think it shouldn't pose a problem. Still judge for yourself )

• Brotherhood, Only for one person will be shown.
      You can think of it as a problem point. But author used it as a motivation for mc to evolve and grow. As imagine, you a normal person, got power, travel world, grow strong. Even though you might have committed crimes. You always have someone who helped you, but suddenly one day that person to save you. Left you, and alone fought an army for you. So, if this is such a big poison and problem point, that mc show some kindness toward this being, that you can't continue. Then drop this novel now. ( As i Said Not EVIL. And Minor Poisons present, so i think fair warning given )

• Author used this as a means to grow him, and also later on mc realized, that being was not completely for his good. So, he has his own selfishness and was using him. From that point on, brotherhood or any feeling, was removed.
      And it became a transaction, mc wanted some answers, so he tried finding the being, and eventually he found him, both almost were going to kill each other. But in the end, reached a transaction, and decided to help each other.

That's it. I mentioned what i think can be poison, for a evil reader, as best as i can.
    But if you are a neutral mc reader. Then this is a decent book, worth reading. In my opinion, biggest problem is, only regarding clone arcs. So i will recommend, skimming it whole very fast, just read it enough to get a basic idea of what's happening. I simply skimmed those arcs. No romance, MC ready to kill anyone, no bottom-line. Was more than enough for me to enjoy this novel, and personally i love reading fanfics.
    So mentioned all the points, now decide what you wanna do.

My review, on this novel and on any other novel, are just my opinion. Take them as reference, not as exact facts.

P.S:
    And a small advice. Most of the fanfics are not very great in quality. Pls never read most of the books thinking, You will find LOTM or Reverend Insanity, quality.
    This thread is not for you. As most 99% novel we share doesn't have that quality.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2023
  17. Jormundgardr

Jormundgardr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I Have a Super USB" is a perfect match. It is probably my favorite novel of all time, except the (usual for webnovels) slightly rushed ending.
    The MC, Chen Chen is extremely motivated and willing to go to any extent to accomplish his goals of accelerating humanity into the future. He even uses companies like Vought America (the boys) and Omni Consumer Products (robocop) as blueprints to base his world domination on.

AlexMercer9, absenior19 and Iiloveme like this.
  18. FalseGod

FalseGod Neutral

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark Super God
    《黑暗超神》

Author: Left and Right X (左右X)
    Tag: Sci-Fi, Supernatural

Summary:
    Born hesitant, often confused.
    Where did I come from, where did I go, and who am I?
    Gu Xing was often confused about life because of his strange experiences since childhood, until a piece of information called "The Evolution of Life" flooded into his mind, so he started a different journey in pursuit.
    [​IMG]

Iiloveme likes this.
  19. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    yup its really a good novel. As long as people like a little sci fi and urban style. As that forms quite a major part of the whole novel.

Clueless_OP and Reader247 like this.
  20. Pranesh pant

Pranesh pant Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than evil its more of arrogance