Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like those races that were disowned by gods were the ancient WS supporter and the puzzle city were their base. Just like how the Crossman household got cursed by the sun god, other gods also left those who were supporting the ancient WS back in the day. |•ω•`)

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhh! It does makes sense. Now I am getting confused between those races abandoned by gods and others that was just considered outcast due to them using dead mana, So dark elves was accepted by nature but abandoned by gods?

3. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the dark elf & the necromancer were dislike by the sun god. That Lich also did say that he did anything he can to make the dark elf and the necromancer become the enemy of the sun god's church and from that I can imagine it was around 1000 or probably 900-ish years ago that the dark elf and the necromancer become an outcast. I dunno about the Sun God, but I feel like the Sun God was quite relax on Alberu. (͒ ⸝⸝•̥´`•̥⸝⸝)͒

Personally I feel like the Sun God just don't like anything getting on their way just like any other gods on the novel that's why the Sun God dislike the dark elf and the necromancer but to annihilate them? I don't think the Sun God would go against the nature ┐(´д`)┌

That's just my opinion tho ⸜(*ˊᵕˋ*)⸝‬

Uncopyright likes this.
  4. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God. Every time I read the monologue at end of the first WS vs Alberu, when Cale arrives after making the deal with Duke Fredo, all I can think of is of this:
    [​IMG]

The WS is honestly such a clown to me, I literally never stop cackling every time he says something. I'll never be able to take him seriously.

5. Alberu_cale

Alberu_cale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You see, i constantly re-reading TCF. The more i read it, the more i have a thought. What if, if God Of Death give a last present to Cale or you can call it a help? Because god of death play quite a big role, i think that maybe, He can bring back Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo to help Cale fight against White Star. Because you know, Lee Soo Hyuk can't tell Cale about their status, so basically saying, both of them neither live or death. So what if, they come to help Cale? I think it will be very beautiful and very sad. I really hope it can happen cause i wait for it

6. Dhiyfal

Dhiyfal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a thought that crossed my mind... Though there's still some mystery because it's just so SUSPICIOUS to have all three: Kim Rok Soo, Choi Han, and Choi Jung Soo just so happened to coincidentally have the same birthday, we more or less now know the importance of November 8th... then, what about [[Cale Henituse]]'s birthday? we still didn't know his birthday right? Is it possible that OG!Cale also has the same birthday too? Maybe that's the reason why Cale!KRS ended up transmigrated into his body?? I mean, it kinda sound like a reach to me but I just can't erase that possibility from my mind...

SuyeMuxiu and Arnsol like this.
  7. Akimashta

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't that canon? I always thought that Cale's birthday was November 8th too...

SuyeMuxiu and Arnsol like this.
  8. Dhiyfal

Reading List:
    Link
    There's nothing that confirms that so I still think of it as unknown in my mind... I seriously want more information about OG!Cale and his mother :blobcry::blob_teary:

On another note, I'm also wondering about Kim Rok Soo abilities. There were several instances where it was implied that [[Kim Rok Soo]] is a multiple ability user but "Record" was his most well-known ability. It was also the ability that immediately/automatically came with him when he became Cale. I wonder if we will ever see Kim Rok Soo's other abilities...

9. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    On your point about KRS... I also wonder how he is as a team leader... I want to know why he was scarier than LSH as it was mentioned in the series.

10. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a cute tsundere, of course he's scary ฅ^>ω<^ฅ

Uncopyright likes this.
  11. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd: of course he is scary because he modeled it from Park Jin Tae's attitude in a milder version.

Jokes aside, I really wonder why he is scarier cause as I see it LSH is sort of straight-forward guy so his attitude towards his team is caring and maybe a bit carefree but towards to outside dealings he may show an hard to approach and strict vibes so.... KRS as a team leader during his times is stricter and harder to deal with... Maybe a little blackmailing on the side as the other may see it like how Harol first thought XD... Well we never know about KRS cause he had a very good control of his facial expressions hahaha that is why WS tricked his self because of Cale's timely expressions.:blobjoy:

SuyeMuxiu, Arnsol and Dhiyfal like this.
  12. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been keeping this on my mind for a while...

Like what do you think happened between Zed and Alberu? Because I've been eluded into thinking that they're really close until the falling out ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。)

maybe Zed finds out about Alberu's secret and that's why he's more leaned towards the 3rd prince (cause the queen is the 3rd prince mom and Alberu & 2nd prince mom is concubine)?? And with a little bit of sentimentality left for his 1st born he decided to keep quite and let Alberu abdicate himself??? (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`) ゚゚(´O`)°゜゚

And when Alberu decides as the Crossman household head that he's going to bring Cale to the secret boulder room and Zed refused that, it could be because he didn't want Cale to finds out about the curse or he didn't want Alberu to be hurt because Cale might say something??? (/´Д`)/

Maybe Zed knows that Cale knows that Alberu's a quarter of dark elf, maybe when Zed found out he brings Alberu there despite Alberu not being the household head yet just to show Alberu what would happen if Alberu becomes the king.

obviously Alberu refused that prophecy and they maybe have a falling out??? ゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。━━━ン!!!!

Zed : how can you be selfish!!!
    Alberu : middle finger

13. Akimashta

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, whenever there is a mention of Cale getting older in the novel, they make reference that it is at the end of the year, in winter, so I guess it is pretty possible that Cale's birthday is on November 8th too.

Wait, who's Zed? Alberu's dad?

14. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought that Zed is not aware of Alberu's dark elf cause if ever he became aware...Then most likely, Alberu will be forced out of the position of the crown prince and he can be stripped off being a member of the Crossman household. Haha, you know with all the patriarchs of the Crossman being so anxious/paranoid about the curse of the Sun god, I bet Zed would be the same. Also the fact that Alberu trusted the dark elves more than his father speaks volume.

Zed favors the 3rd prince cause he is the legal son... I think that is all to it... But Alberu takes the crown prince position because he was the eldest. Though I wonder why Zed never seen Alberu during his toddler days or when he was born... Kings should be elated to know that they will have heirs, so Zed did not visit Alberu's mom after the child was born?

I am really not into a BL but I want to get it out of my system hahaha. When you describe about Alberu opposing Zed to let Cale enter to the secret library of the Crossman... It felt like a husband fighting his father to let the new wife into the family's secret. XD

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    creizreiz, OTea, sasai and 4 others like this.
  15. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yupp ฅ^>ω<^ฅ
    Hoooo I wonder about that too, did his mom conceal his coloring when she was alive cause as far as I know they only have 1 necklace (/´Д`)/ ゚゚(´O`)°゜゚

Uncopyright likes this.
  16. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Woow... Haha.. This is epic

17. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe his mom did not need to cover her skin because she can passed being a southerner.

But I really wonder if Zed is super confident that his offsprings will follow his genetics that he did not questions Alberu's skin tone or eye color or hair color because his mom is from the 'southern' part... They should atleast inherited facial features from both the parents...

18. Arnsol

Arnsol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bet Zed's quite average on the facial departments, he probably thinks that Alberu inherited his mother good looks o(*^▽^*)o

Uncopyright likes this.
  19. Dhiyfal

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this because in Korea every new year it's counted as everyone became 1 year older? And new year is still winter.

20. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Right maybe Zed thought that Alberu got his colors (skin tone, hair color, eye color) from him but the good looks comes from mom. Hahaha poor Zed :blobcheeky:

Arnsol likes this.