(Ads1) looking to female users to our QQ groups.

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by xiazixin, Feb 11, 2024.

1. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many people complaining about our QQ chat room been poorly managed. With over 70 participants with zero girls. And most members are blaming on the management teams, with many memes and sacasm on the incompetence on the users in the groups.

To avoid the risk of all dude groups became twisted. We are looking to some female friends to the groups.

Criteria:
    1. Understand Chinese, preferably Chinese but all nationals are welcome.
    2. use QQ platform, and must be active, at least once every two weeks.
    3. Understand some basic computing or willing to learn some basic computing. (as a mascot you can be bad at it)
    4. Prefer those with some hobbies on ACGN.
    5. A simple interview will be given.
    For those interested please DM me your qq number.

for dudes that are willing to crossdress are welcome as well.
    We can have a 群莲华 too.

I think I will post two threads of ads for a larger audience.

2. Dwarkin

Dwarkin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to mention the reason - why girls should add themselves to your qq group:blobjoy:

xiazixin likes this.
  3. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Yeah, I kind of forgot. I'm not sure what most girls like but, our groups use to be quite a well known groups.

Our qq groups have many RHCE and HCIE.

We have costom drivers and firmware for motion controller chips, can customise 3D printer, CNC and lazer cutters.

We have enthusiasts that can purchase the items that you screw up. Examples you bought a router and wanted to flash openwrt and failed, we can bought it from your hands. Though most of us are in China if deliver fees are worth it. We can take your junk and make it useful.

We have many modified cpu bios modifications, example for chips like QQLS QQLT.

Our members are full of humour, they are 90% water and 10% seriousness.

We often have servers in games. We have 3 palworld server rightnow. PC and games often go together.

We have SSD and RAM OEM manufacturers in our group. Can ask for costom made with selected Ram die for over clocking. Or ask for SSD unlock with SMI Mass Production Tool.

The groups is not large, only 70 users. 10 years old.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
    Dwarkin likes this.
  4. Dwarkin

Dwarkin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess it will be really hard to lure a girl to your group, but I wish you good luck :blob_grin:

xiazixin likes this.
  5. xiazixin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, our groups are make up of people similar to those who opens garages, often modify their car, engine and whats not. But we are more in tech space, instead of cars, we have robotics, 3D printing and programming. We hardly sees girls in this space, just like you hardly sees female mechanics.

As for recruiting girls in the groups.
    Sure it's difficult, it's been 10 years. We haven't have single females except our members daughters and such. And they wouldn't be permanent members, random girls wouldn't meet the requirements of joining our groups either.
    Well, just recently we decided to lift the limitation for one or two girls to the groups. Though still best with those who are having interest with our hobbies.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2024
    Dwarkin likes this.