Spoiler An Otome Game’s Burikko Villainess Turned into a Magic Otaku

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by TsukiSetsu, Jun 23, 2018.

1. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really dying to know the ending of the story and how did it goes, since the translation stop at the near climax part. I also want know about the extra that focus on there "children". This is a spoiler request , would anybody who have finish reading "An Otome Game’s Burikko Villainess Turned into a Magic Otaku" spoil me the ending and extra. Thank you very much, who response to this thread!!!!!

2. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to contact one of the translators- they r here in NU as well
    Maybe they can help u

3. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    They beat the evil reincarnated self conceited Heroine and live happily ever after

4. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda wanna known do they have any children? And a more descriptive ending....

Lilylam and lazynoodles like this.
  5. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    its now a manga(only chapter one though)

Jukki and Mikaa like this.
  6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
  7. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers on how the heroine acted around the MC? and Mc's relationship towards The kings and queens of spade,heart,diamond, and clover? also the heroines relationship with them too:blobReach:

Mikaa likes this.
  8. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the 1st chapter of the manga and I can't recall ever seeing a manga with more exposition than this

Then I checked out the entry on novel updates and the reviews seemed to say the MC went from Rambo/dragonslayer as a child to helpless woman as a teen.

Any truth to this and does the writing get better?

9. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel up until the translation stopped. (Excuse the lack of details, it’s been literal years since I’ve read this)
    Camille ends up with Achille. (The J of Hearts) The two of them are married. Achille is a haraguro and teases her quite a bit but he’s also super high specs and saves her a lot. She becomes somewhat of a damsel but she still tries to do stuff. They’re a pretty lovey dovey couple, this isn’t a smut novel but it’s implied they regularly do “it” after they get married. Camille is always sore and super embarrassed afterwards.

Prince Royce (King of Hearts) becomes infatuated with a foreigner (Beatrix) guard of another prince and pursues (in a kind of sketchy way) her even though she is EXTREMELY reluctant at first. He does eventually win her over. No love triangle, he saw Camille as a little sis and supported their relationship the whole time. He’s a bit of a troll/peeper to his two friends. He’s more blackhearted than Achille who is slightly concerned with how Royce turned out.

I read the a few random stories from extra 1 and the last extra on Alphapolis (My Japanese is NOT good so I half google translate/japanese dictionary’d it and I can’t be bothered to read everything from the end of the translation to the end of the actual novel)
    In the extra 1 (I only really tried to read the Q of Hearts chapters)
    - They’re working with advancing the kingdom as officials. They’re busy.
    - Achille is still a super doting hubby and is really into sending Camille naughty looks. Ahaha.
    - Prince Royce is happily married with a kid too.

I didn’t even bother with extra 2 because I didn’t have a clue what was going on...

Last Extra available (Extra 3)
    - Camille has grandchildren by this point. (Camille and Achille actually still looks fabulous because of magic. Like they’re in their 20s)
    - The grandson Julius likes magic like Camille and is expected to be the family successor while the granddaughter prefers Achille and his work.
    - Prince Royce has left the throne to his successor and lives the happy married life with his wife.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020