Spoiler (BL) Face Slapping the Slag Gong System - Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Mar 18, 2018.

1. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I understant now (because of reading all your MTL mc is not a totally bad cause mc job is make those slag regret of being a slag (sorry not good at explaining)and when the % go 100 he be suck out of that world , you see Mc makes ML dislike him (by doing that totally slag do ~cheating)and ml wont be much hurt when hes gone(see? Mc is still good) ,so mc can leave ml without regret cause it hurts alot when you leave someone who really inlove with you to that world and you know that you cant stay there because of mc mission.

Mc main mission is make Sure Slag Gong/Shou (Sorryy dont know whos shou mc or the target slag)regret being a slag by mc doing slag too waaah! Ka hirap much mag explain 1st time explaining.

And like some our fellow species , mc was the perfect Slag of Slag .(those gives us some spoilier MTL?/MLT? Basta dunno , Arigatou for giving us some spoiler we know you guys use some braincells to convey us what you mean & did your best)
    • Mc will use 3rd party, as a tool for revenge
    • Mc seduced 3rd party, and invited him to a hotel, 3rd party knows it will end in sex so he was excited.i Mc also called for a man service, What do you call them? Call boys?, anyway mc was planning to 3p while pretent he “wrong send” to the slag the message about the time and place of the orgy.
    • But Mc, went inside the wrong room number (ML room), where Mc mistaken the owner (ML) as the call boy and propositioned him, but ML refused to be play games with Mc. Unfortunetly Mc Heard Slag nearer so forced the owner (ML) to play along. Then shit happens, turns out 3rd party was only with slag for money which saddens the slag as he was thinking of forever with 3rd but the cheaters broke up. While Mc taunted Slag with the owner(ML) as his new BF even ridiculing slag for thinking that mc would mope for him and slapping his ego by telling slag his technique needs practice which 3rd agree and was slapped by slag..
    • The owner of the hotel room is the ML and was the pure type... that’s why it made me continue reading the raw as I felt hurt for him( Me not (^◇^)), i mean even mc knows that he himself is a scum...
    • Ml was so pure that he was using the old fashioned way of pursuing mc, as mc was the only person that he can stomach touching and being near him... ml even purchased mc’s company just so he can be with mc.
    • Prior to this Mc’s old boss tried blackmailing mc into sleeping with him but mc recorded his threat and send it to the whole office and the ex-boss’ wife..
    • Then cue, ml courting mc. Giving Mc whatever he wants, going dates and even moving in with mc cause mc didn’t want to move with him cicting that people may think that he was only with ml for money. Mc was ml’s first kiss, well first everything. Ml does the housework because mc doesn’t know how. Ml even refused to sleep with mc as he believes that they must be married first. Ml was actually a business tyrant but his parents still accepted mc. Mc even likes to bully ml due to his innocent reactions..
    • Slag started to regret letting mc go, Until he can’t take it anymore and tried calling mc for them to start over again. At this time, ml is already mc’s fiancee, where his marriage proposal was in all news for being super romantic.
    • Unfortunately system always remind mc his task, even telling him not to leave loose ends AKA ML , But Mc told system he knows and it is all within his calculations... especially as the moment slag’s regret bar reaches 100 mc has to exit task world
    • Unfortunately that bar completed the day of mc and ml’s wedding where mc invited slag, who knows how out of his league ml is compared to him and reminisced about their past (see! Mc care for ML). So mc deviced a scenario, using 3rd party, Mc met with 3rd party in a hotel room acting out AS IF they are having sex where ML Catches Them. Dialogue happens until ML told mc he will cancel the wedding and left the two (Mc & 3rd Party).
    (Its for the sake of ML ,Mc make his self like anyother Slag/Scum for the good of ML.)
    Then Mc left the world cause the system wont let him stay there and (ML is the System BTW the Real victim here is Mc for me)
    End arc 1.

Give credid to
    @ChuChi
    @ludagad
    @mereumsama
    @kiara8

If not for them I be one of you guys a mess (Lots of question)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. Ela22

Ela22 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Por favor un enlace que funciona

3. Alice-sama

Alice-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil what happens in the repeat of arc 1?

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you repeating @ChuChi's post?

5. AimieNam1003

AimieNam1003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jst to give proof for my opinion about mc not being slag of super slag to ML

And why is that by borrowing senpai post and highlight those clues (well not jst senpai post that enlighten me but some other senpai too & senpai post jst have more clue *cough ehem by repeating reading it and see that senpai post is the one I borrow to give evidence for my opinion )

That s all

(Onnee Im not good explaining well what I want to explain in english so "I have use my poor brain and squish it all (≥∧≤)"*sweating plus head ache)

Wish you understand why and Im not stealing anything jst to (just not be misunderstand)highlight those clue and I put those kind senpai name to remem that I jst borrow their MTL??

For proof of opinion bout mc for me

6. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I was just asking since the color scheme threw me off a bit.