Forgotten Title BL NOVEL. NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by daphneonnu, Aug 20, 2022.

1. daphneonnu

daphneonnu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay. So I once read a BL Novel with more than 100+ chapters but I forgot the title as I stopped reading it before as it's still ongoing. So here is the plot from what I remembered

He is the son of a very powerful duke (the most powerful mage in the empire) and the MC is a waste, he was obsessed with the Crown Prince but the Crown Prince doesn't feel the same. Then for some reason (that I forgot, I totally forgot the reason) the MC was reborn. He became a very powerful mage, he ignored the prince. Shit happens and he became a hero/saint as he saved the empire, he met a lot of guys who developed infatuation towards him (I thought it was harem but Nah). The Crown Prince fell for him to, and even forced him to be his concubine, the MC was so mad, they fought, MC fainted due to anger and then the ML came, wearing a black cloak, took the MC to his tribe where the ML is a leader, it is a Vampire tribe btw, the ML is a half vampire, so he took MC to his tribe as he thought MC can save his tribe. Their tribe originally came from the higher part of the mountain (I forgot what they call it) but due to the monsters who attacked the place, the tribe were forced to evacuate to the lower parts of the mountain. So yeah, ML took MC, he asked for MC's help, they developed feelings with each other, then the MC helped them, the went back to the Empire but before he left, the ML promised to visit and marry MC after he established/improve the crisis of their tribe. Then yeah, lot of things happen, I'll just list what I remembered.

-The emperor forced MC to marry the crown prince, and even presented a feather of a phoenix, that apparently has the power to make a male pregnant.
    -ML is like the.. uhmm.. monarch of shadows? (Something like that)
    -MC once again left the empire, ML took him again and they went to the higher mountains where the ML built an extravagant palace for the MC to rule.
    -MC and ML adooted a dragon as their kid. Even proclaimed the dragon as the crown prince of their kingdom.

AND THAT'S WHAT I REMEMBERED. HUHUHU. PLEASE HELP ME

2. Reedii

Reedii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh this sounds so good! I hope it gets found!

HealingScarsandHearts likes this.
  3. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    plot overdose :blobdizzy: but seems interesting :cookie: Korean, Chinese, Japanese, or what?

Edit: Went digging, couldn’t find it, now sad :bloborz:

so, is it a western setting? Are there demon monsters? A demon king? Was the dragon a western or eastern dragon? Any small factors? Like the ML being younger, maybe a yandere, or a childhood friend or smth? You sure it’s not a harem? Would you say it’s spicy enough to be labeled smut? :hmm:

4. daphneonnu

daphneonnu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg Hiii. It's a western setting. The MC is a son of a Duke. They came from a lineage of mages. Yes there are demonic creatures. The MC and ML even adopted a dragon as their son. There are "pa pa pa" scenes but not that explicit ML has the power to revive a dead person and creatures. He was called a Sovereign of Darkness or something like that. The ML is possessive and somewhat Obsessive, I mean... he destroyed an empire for the MC

5. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read it here!? Have you found it!?

6. GentleSnow

GentleSnow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting!! Camping ️

daphneonnu likes this.
  7. daphneonnu

daphneonnu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I read it on another site And unfortunately, I haven't found it yet. But I already posted to many novel forums, hopefully someone knows the title

Reedii likes this.
  8. daphneonnu

daphneonnu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @GentleSnow @Issis @BooklessBookworm @Reedii

OKAY! SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL INTERESTED BUT I FOUND THE BOOK!! So it is a story from wattpad. And it's a Series which currently has 3 books. It's Fate Series by @thepremedstud

You can search for the Author in wattpad.

9. Issis

Issis 'Feeling is a Gift and a Curse'

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for replying!:blobsmilehappy:

10. BooklessBookworm

BooklessBookworm Sensible Little Sister ꒰ঌ(⃔ ⌯' '⌯)⃕໒꒱

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m a month late, but thank you :blobsweat_2: