Forgotten Title BL QT Novel. MC transmigrates into the novel's ML and gets together with the zombie emperor/king

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Bleira, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Bleira

Bleira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The premise of this novel is a bit cliché, MC is a transmigrator and ML the same person in every arc. What I most remember about it its the zombie arc because it was FUN, and I remember reading it to relax while listening to Selena Gomes's "Slow down". Why? I'm not sure, that song would almost always be on a few minutes after I start reading. I was HAUNTED, but it's a funny coincidence.

This arc's original novel was kinda fucked up because OG!Shou has a system that ,makes him "the world's savior". He lets OG!ML to die with his companions during a mission after ran away saying he would go to get help, something that he never did. His goal was to eliminate the zombies and when he wanted to implement his plan to do it OG!ML, who survived but saw all his companions die, blocked him.

The zombies were starting to show consciousness so he didn't do it to fuck up OG!Shou's plans, he is all in all a good guy from what I remember and he was in negotiations with the zombie emperor/king.
    OG!Shou was unwilling to accept this and wanted to go to "war", but because OG!ML was a man with a lot of "prestige" he couldn't defy him, so the MF decided to rewind the time with his system to the time were he abandoned the ML and his team, this time he actually called for help after stalling for a while to make sure the ML activated his thunder powers and a few people died because of it. He and OG!ML got together (they were already flirting, I think) and everything went well for OG!Shou until OG!ML refuses to implement OG!Shou's plan again because he has something called morals, and wants to unnecessary deaths. OG!Shou basically brainwashes him to follow his ideals after he loses his memories because of some accident, and later sacrifices him to destroy the zombie emperor/king. Then OG!Shou lives happily thinking he saved the world. That's were the world's novel ends.
    Later is discovered that the ability users can't reproduce with each other and need the zombies to continue mankind, but guess what? There are not more zombies because OG!Shou killed them all, so mankind ends.

Anyway, MC transmigrates into OG!ML body, and saves all his team. He also makes it seem as if he activated ice powers, which makes OG!Shou confused. He laters hooks up with the zombie emperor/king (ML) after he infiltrates. The zombie emperor/king pretends to be an ability user to do this. I think Mc was trying to add people to his team or something like that and that's their first encounter in this arc.

MC is the shou/uke/bottom, whatever you like to call the one who takes D, and he is a badass in my impression. But I may be remembering it wrong, who knows.

2. xiao Yi

xiao Yi I told you to forget me but you stayed by my side.

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds familiar...but for a bear with very little brain like me _(з」∠)_ I also forgot the title>_< though it sounds kind of like Scattering IQ or Delusions of Harem (or something) not sure though

3. Bleira

Bleira Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My brother just came back from work and told me the title (Kind of) It's the 8th arc of "Who touched my tail". XD

4. xiao Yi

xiao Yi I told you to forget me but you stayed by my side.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh! Wahahahaha! I totally forgot about that ~_~ I think I need to reread a lot of QT