Forgotten Title BL world hopping/ reincarnation with ghost in it

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shanamaechan, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Shanamaechan

Shanamaechan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello it's my first time in here. I would like to ask for help to you guys who might come across this thread.
    So, uhm i've read this bl novel before about the MC who can control ghost through his blood. The MC reincarnated/ transmigrated to a baby's body. He wasn't supposed to be in there because another ghost who had emnity with his dad should be in that body but MC went through it first. The ghost was angry and wants to take back the body so from time to time he attacks the MC. Fast forward, the MC went to a temple and there he met the ML who has a purple qi on his body. MC decided to stick to the ML by becoming his servant so he could repel those ghos who wants to take his body. Later on, they had a very good relationship until the emperor decided to take ML back to the palace. Fast forward again, ML decided to take the throne, MC wants to help him but was afraid that the ML would dislike or be afraid of him because he could control ghost so he decided to go away. MC met a monk who knows about his contitution and help him culitivate it. After his seclusion, he went down the mountain and realized everything is not the same and 400 years have passed. The MC also later learned that the ML in the past always waited for him at the tower beside the empires gate to wait for his return. Practically unified the world (?) just to find him. The MC cried so much after that. ML was also reincanated as a prince and always had a dreamed about the past and then realized he was the reincarnation of the past emperor. He recognized the MC and vowed to never let him go again. they become study partner, and then lover and went through everything. The MC seems to not die (?) and just sleeps over the years until ML is being reincarnated again. They were together on to different worlds.

I'm sorry if it's long, i really wanted to know the title of this BL novel and reread it again. At first I thought it was "a thousand years/ thousand autums" but when i read the plot, it seems to different from what i remembered.

Please, i hope someone could help me. Thank you so much in advance

Leilan likes this.
  2. vicauc

vicauc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s A Beauty

Shanamaechan likes this.
  3. Shanamaechan

Shanamaechan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link