Spoiler Conditions of a Guide / 가이드의 조건

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thatshou, Nov 15, 2023.

1. thatshou

thatshou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover: [​IMG]
    Title: Conditions of a Guide / 가이드의 조건

Link to official raws novel: https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=4434256

Synopsis:
    The national center which registers the Espers & Guides also finds compatible partners through matching tests.. Choi Taehoon is a guide who one day ended up getting caught in an incident where an esper went berserk..

Thankfully he is saved by a SSS- class Esper, who seems strangely attached to him.

@Spoiler Curator

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please...don't be a low ranked guide like the other stories. Why is it often that the guide has to have a low grade as compared to the esper?

thatshou likes this.
  4. thatshou

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently there's 21 raws for the manhwa and I've read the novel using MTL, I wanted to share the spoilers. It's not detailed and maybe not accurate since MTL is confusing.

Choi Taehoon (MC) and Ji Gwanyoung (ML) has the highest matching test around 150% or higher. (The normal one is around 50-60% or the most one was 80-95%)

Will be spoiling more later..

I love how even tho ML has a nasty personality his only warming up to the MC. Basically his a redflag but a greenflag to the MC. Also that they're both madly in love with each other. I actually teared up because there was a bit of angst. :blobjoy:

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  5. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers? Is the novel still ongoing?

thatshou likes this.
  6. thatshou

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is completed ✨

BoredNovelFinder likes this.
  7. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    My body is ready

Jokes aside, will wait patiently for spoilers. To start off, may I know who that white haired guy is? Someone mentioned he's killed other guides before?

thatshou likes this.
  8. thatshou

Reading List:
    Link
    Main Characters: (English is not my first language, so sorry for my grammar mistakes)

- He's 28 years old
    - A normal salaryman who was identified as a guide when he was 5 years old. He took the matching test since he was 5 but always fail to find a good match it doesn't even go higher than 20%, which made him not want to do the matching test anymore.
    - He has 5 or 6 siblings (?)
    - He first met the ML in a signing event his sister ask him to go to (his sister was a fan of ML)

- He's 34 years old
    - Famous Actor
    - Has a nasty personality, bad/hot tempered
    - His parents died in the plane crash and he was the only who survived, mtl said coz he was an Esper (?) not really sure.
    - When he was left his relatives was only after the inheritance and all of the family stuffs, basically they're robbing a child in broad daylight. His one and only butler also took the money and left.
    - Only thing that was left to him was the mansion that he described as eerily quiet.
    - He closed his heart to everyone and always has a fake smile, he also pretend in the media as a good person but really has a nasty personality

Main Antagonist:
    (In the novel it was translated as Father/Teacher but his name was never mentioned or I didn't notice because of MTL)

- A researcher who experimented on Guides and Espers
    - Originally a guide but wants to be an Esper (?) mtl was confusing so idk if it's right
    - He sees Guides and Espers as his puppets that he can manipulate
    - He "made" Hansol Lee, and is called "father" by him
    - He had pretended to be a counselor to 600 guides and can order them to harm themselves (?)

Hansol Lee
    - First successful experiments of "father"
    - Originally an Esper but became a guide
    - His longest matching Esper is called Jinwoo (?) they had been together for 10 years
    - He "killed" Jinwoo's guide (partner) and took him for himself because he likes the strongest Esper
    - He became interested in ML because when ML revealed he was an Esper he was apparently super strong
    - He cannot defy "fathers" orders
    - Hansol can STEAL someone else Esper by killing the guide.

Jinwoo
    - Hansol's Esper
    - Jinwoo can't defy his guide Hansol or he dies (he hates Hansol because he was the one who killed his former guide)
    - Can no longer be guided by other guides and can only be with Hansol
    - Even if he tries the matching rates are -9999 (in the negatives resulting also of his death/berserking)
    - So even though he don't want Hansol as his guide he can't do anything

I'll try to drop the spoilers of the events later :blobowo:

Actually I didn't notice if MC was a low guide but ML is definitely not because he was describe as a "monster".

Reading the mtl actually almost fried my brains coz I didn't get it whenever they explain about information about the Espers, Guides and the experiments.

The white haired guy that you're mentioning might be "Hansol Lee" which is I can only say if he's killed other guides? basically yes and no. His accomplice of "father".

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
  9. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone mentioned Hansol to be pitiful coz he was unable to do anything against 'Father.' Was there ever a time he managed to go against big baddie?

10. thatshou

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, he did.
    BIG SPOILER

He only did it once, defying "father" he revealed all his secret to MC, as well as how to save ML and he died. He sorta helped out MC as his last way to act as his own without "fathers" order.

And the reason for his death was because "father" ordered him to die. Even though Hansol wanted to lived.

Why did Hansol helped MC? because MC gave him his first ever coca-cola and MC said something to him that made him wonder.

Hansol can't have anything normal, he can't eat junk foods or anything fast food. I think he only eats vegetables and dried meat. (Like a military person who has ration, father's orders)

11. thatshou

Reading List:
    Link
    And I'm back gonna spoil some bits here. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Continuing from the manhwa, this is after chapter 18 onwards: (summarize version)

MC and ML went on a date they're holding hands (?) but since ML was famous he was flocked by fans and a lot of reporters. They're asking if the person his with is his guide. MC decided to let go of his hand coz his basically a normal person. (mtl, and from what I understand because his famous and his ordinary something like that basically his saying his a MOB, I guess) Anyway, MC just walk near a corner and watch him, ML was getting annoyed he wanted to go to MC but he didn't want to break in character in the crowd. When MC was watching ML flocked by people someone suddenly talk to him, It was Hansol Lee. ( I actually didn't understand most of their convo because mtl was confusing). I think he was asking if he was ML's guide. This was their first meeting and Hansol Lee this time is thinking of killing MC. While they're talking MC feels weirded out by Hansol Lee and having a bad feeling wanted to back away but he felt someone behind his back, it was Jinwoo he held MC's arms (Esper of Hansol). ML then move away from the crowd seeing MC being cornered (?). When ML was near, Hansol suddenly cling to his arms and said "be his esper" and ML ignored him. But then Hansol said something to get ML's attention. ML already said he has a guide and Hansol said he can take care of him (kill MC). ML got mad and MC getting creeped out by Hansol. So ML moved quickly and started strangling Hansol Lee.
    (Okay this is where MTL really got me so confused, so I might be off)

MC was shocked by this and told ML not to kill. People got shocked and started a commotion. I think Hansol escaped. Afterwards ML was detained because he made a huge commotion and was being interrogated (?) in the center.

12. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know, does he do anything to his family and butler for stealing his inheritance? Or had he already done something?

13. Flazt

Flazt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he keep trying to kill MC and Steal ML?

14. thatshou

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Hansol's goal is to kill MC and steal ML. While father's goal is to control every guide and espers. :blobowo:

15. Flazt

Flazt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ow i see, anyways..... Can you explain about Hansol's ability any further? Well, according to my observation between Guide and Esper - well synchronized.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024