Congratulations to the Purrfect Couple

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by no preservatives allowed, Oct 14, 2023.

1. no preservatives allowed

no preservatives allowed Well-Known Baker【nuffies please appear】

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends,

Good morning and welcome! We gather here today in the warmth of love and the embrace of friendship to celebrate a truly joyous occasion—the union of @Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi and @ikhors. On behalf of the happy couple, I want to express our deepest gratitude for your presence here.

Today is not just a joining of two individuals, but a fusion of two families, two sets of friends, and a multitude of shared experiences that have led Tsu and Ikky to this beautiful moment. Love has a remarkable way of bringing people together, and it's a privilege for us to witness the blossoming of this love between two extraordinary individuals.

Love is a journey, an adventure that Tsukiko and Ikhors are embarking on today. It's a journey filled with laughter and joy, with challenges and triumphs, with quiet moments of reflection and grand celebrations. And we, as their cherished guests, have the honor of being witnesses to the start of this incredible voyage.

As we look around this room, we see not just faces but a tapestry of relationships that have shaped and enriched the lives of our couple. To the parents who have provided guidance and unconditional love, to the friends who have been pillars of support, and to everyone who has contributed to the love story of Tsu and Ikky, we say thank you.

Today, we celebrate not only the love between Tsuki and Horhor but also the love that surrounds them. It's a love that transcends boundaries and creates bonds that last a lifetime.

So, let us raise our glasses and toast to this extraordinary couple—to love that knows no bounds, to a future filled with promise, and to a lifetime of happiness for Tsu and Ikky!!

Cheers! :blobparty:

┈┈The Wedding March ┈┈
    *The stunning groom waiting for her bride*
    [​IMG]
    *the breathtaking bride walking down the altar as Treulich geführt plays*
    [​IMG]
    *the bride & groom at the altar*

[​IMG]

˚‧͙‧͙˚ The Vows ˚‧͙˚‧͙
    We gather here today in the presence of love, surrounded by the beauty of this moment, to witness the union of Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi and Ikhors. Love is a remarkable force that binds us all together, and it is a privilege to stand before you as we embark on this sacred journey of vows.

Marriage is a profound commitment, a promise to stand by one another through all the seasons of life. It is a pledge to support, to cherish, and to be there for each other, not only in moments of joy but also in times of challenge. Today, Tsukiko and Ikhors, you stand before each other and before these witnesses, ready to declare your love and commitment to a lifetime together.

Today, you stand at the threshold of a new chapter, and as you exchange these vows, remember that they are not just words but promises from the heart.

Tsu and Ikky, the vows you are about to exchange are the foundation upon which your marriage will be built. They are the promises that will guide you through the highs and lows, the laughter and tears. Cherish these words, for they are a reflection of the love that has blossomed between you.

May your love be a source of strength and inspiration. May your commitment to each other deepen with each passing day, and may your home be filled with the warmth of understanding and the light of shared dreams.

And now, as you exchange these vows, let them be not only a commitment but a celebration of the unique bond that you share. May the promises you make today be a testament to the love that has brought you to this moment and the love that will guide you into the future.

˚˚ ˚୨୧˚ I Do❣︎ ˚୨୧˚ ˚ ˚

Ikhors, as you stand here today in the company of family and friends, I ask you: Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor, and cherish her, in joy and in sorrow, in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, keeping yourself only for her, for as long as you both shall live?
    Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi, in the presence of these witnesses, I ask you: Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love, honor, and cherish her, in joy and in sorrow, in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, keeping yourself only for her, for as long as you both shall live?
    As a minister, it is both an honor and a joy to witness the union of two souls in love. By the power vested in me and in accordance with the laws of NUF, I now pronounce you married at last. You may seal your vows with a kiss.
    [​IMG]
    Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to present to you for the first time as a married couple, Ikky Tsutsukakushi and Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi. May your journey together be filled with love, laughter, and countless beautiful moments.
    [​IMG]

*•̩̩͙ •̩̩͙ •̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚ Wedding Reception ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚•̩̩͙˚•̩̩͙˚
    *the wedded couple's first dance*
    [​IMG]
    ˚ ꒷꒦︶︶︶ The Wedding Buffet ꒷꒦˚
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once again, congratulations on your wedding @Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi and @ikhors!! Best wishes, from mom :blobkiss:

@GodkiL1ler @ikhors @Bad Storm @akki @Tilgarial @Gandire Alea @Lurking @Lissi @Averyn @Cylo @Cyltea @ChiliJam @Narvin_the_demon_god @Agentt @amilhs @Eat_Angst @Blitz @Giratina @GreyAngel @Stripedhatbecomesgay @Ash_Kira @Glass Shard @Anra7777 @wandrer @Fossil @Resplendor @otaku31 @LeniSnow @Mr. Tired @felidormit @Ginko Biloba @Clumsy Soul @Ruaan @GonZ555 @daisukenowaifu @Zeusomega @Esha07 @ReaderReader @xiao Yi @Bobasis @One Perfect Veteran @sakyuya @deadlyexistence23 @Shizukani @Cutting_bamboo @A figment of your imagination @Catnap @Ca5e @ConnectFire611 @CrescentCats @Emma626 @Ekisiel @FlufflyLittleRabbit @Frozen ink @PeanutButter and 23 others @S4TY4 @ScyllaNeil @sinyoalex @Tafyunn @Tech is life @vishk @Kelsealoufromkalamazoo @ikhors @Theunsuspicious @CrescentCats @elengee @LNOnlineOtaku @Digix @doraemon10 @hypersniper159 @no preservatives allowed @deadlyexistence23 @noblesse.wilde @Orris @UndyingSLIME10295 @Arbelbyss @Love @SylviaViolet @Zissel @Liveius @hcps-maia @Ahodesuga @Cutter Masterson @911 @Nyxx @Shem @AliceShiki @SWIF @Has @leegood @Lovely @sleepandeatallday @Maid Chan @Flying UFO @Arureading @I Am Made Of Memories @MsEliteNEET @UnknownTakuaN @Jeanette @melomarl @Alexia @Baldingere @Bald Panda @Cream @Blob @Aqua_the_idiot @Alexcia @nyamachi @TRMH @Little Evil @Bloodwar @Skullie @Bright_Lucky_Star @Normie Extermination Committee @Effugium @Donutmindme @Eru101 @FIEND
    @Hanaru @riri33 @ScrotumMilk @milk bottle @trashybin @7456 @philomenapoe @banana-bee @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Emma626 @Undying Winter @Steamc @Tarawa

2. Alexcia

Alexcia Belle of Banter

Reading List:
    Link
    wow congratulationsssssss

3. Agentt

Agentt Loves cats and pats and my wife

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww, all this is so cute. I would love to eat everything on the table.

4. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck, Tsuki..

hypersniper159 likes this.
  5. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up at 4am for this.. This took 5 hours?!
    I'll pass this on to the couple!
    Right?? All catered by @The Flying Cult and @Clubhouse (shamelessly advertising)
    Hey! My ikky is the sweetest, it's Tsu's luck!! (I am nothing more but a liar)

hcps-maia, Tarawa, Cyltea and 5 others like this.
  6. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    No really, Ikki would be a good bride. All we have to do is to ensure Tsuki doesn't mess this up.

Tarawa and sleepandeatallday like this.
  7. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    I bought Tsu at the auction so at worst it'll be a master-slave relationship instead of a marriage :blob_coffee:

Tarawa, sleepandeatallday and Agentt like this.
  8. Esha07

Esha07 ☄your favorite meanie࿐ྂ

Reading List:
    Link
    CONGRATULATIONS GUYS :blob_blush: HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!!

*Grabs the nearest seat*
    *Throws confettis*

Cyltea and sleepandeatallday like this.
  9. Agentt

Reading List:
    Link
    @Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi !! You are supposed to be my cat! What are you doing!???

sleepandeatallday likes this.
  10. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    Esha *smiles while handing you a broom*
    I paid a hefty sum for Tsu, don't make trouble my dearest daughter!!

sleepandeatallday and Agentt like this.
  11. Esha07

Reading List:
    Link
    .......aren't you getting paid to clean the place....what is this!! I am from the bride's side!!
    *Runs away while stuffing the cat bun in my mouth*

12. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    That's not a very nice thing to say to your aunt and pseudo-mother.. Come back here, you unfilial child!!

GonZ555 likes this.
  13. Esha07

Reading List:
    Link
    *Turns back and stuffs one in your mouth*
    It's an auspicious day~ let's enjoy it well
    *Grabs my gown and runs into the crowd*

14. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations! o(^▽^)o

15. sleepandeatallday

sleepandeatallday [Goddess of Chaos] [An unprofessional therapist]

Reading List:
    Link
    *dabs tears as stuffs myself with food*
    Congratulation!~

16. trashybin

trashybin [currently a chickling] [404 Error]

Reading List:
    Link
    best wishes! ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆
    wishing you joy, peace, and happiness forever :meowflower::meowflower: and a healthy baby~

17. Little Evil

Little Evil Hello o/

Reading List:
    Link
    Congratulations ^^
    If I wasn't ill, I would invite @Chocolate Cake too, but alas, my body is weak O.Q

And so, may this couple survive longer then most~ ^^
    Good luck!

18. no preservatives allowed

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you're going too fast.. I'll make sure to pass on this really enthusiastic blessing :blobsweat_2:
    Hey, hey, why does that last line sound so ominous...

Little Evil likes this.
  19. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    I as the representive of the tnetacle cats will post this

[​IMG] upload_2023-10-14_23-8-57.jpeg