Spoiler Darby, The Dizzying Flow/다비, 아찔하게 흐르는

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Sep 23, 2022.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=5431902

Description:
    Dan-i, the owner of a tea shop selling tea leaves north of the Yalu River, is saved with the help of a man. The true identity of the man who saved his life is a cold-blooded man who mercilessly cuts down female females, Joseon general Seo Gyeol, who is called the cursed northern ghost. He is cursed to drink only strong tea instead of water, and it is said that he takes children and uses them as Dadong to brew his own tea and eats them... Can you stay?!

Wen Rou, Lunicylle, jkumi7 and 4 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

avlirea likes this.
  4. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Bellalolo

Bellalolo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a pretty straightforward and happy ending novel. Not to mention the ART was breathtaking. It spoke! Literally spoke the scenario it depicted!

7. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. JLcL

JLcL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plllsss :blobpeek::blobpeek::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. Shivier

Shivier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the ending of this story? I just want to know how the story ends, thank you

Can you tell me a little about this story? Thank You

10. Shivier

Shivier Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if Han Seongjo will die or not?

11. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could someone please give us a spoiler? :aww:I mean the novel sounds interesting. :blobsmilehappyeyes:What is the truth about MC's background?

12. Sakku

Sakku Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro where are you :blobsob: !!!!!!!!! COME BACK give us some spoilers :blobcry::blob_teary::meowyaranaika:

13. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml is wearing red,black clothing??:hmm::blobwoah:

14. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump! I just binged the 20 chapters on webtoon and it was amazing

Hi! Do you mind sharing some spoilers?
    - Does the FL stay for the entire 3 yrs?
    - How do the ML/FL start to fall for each other?
    - happy ending?
    - is the fl secretly from joseon?

almost kiss in ch 29
    street date in ch 35
    hold hands in ch 36
    she falls and lands on him PROVACATIVELY ch 36/37
    night time embrace ch 38
    I PRESENT A PRECIOUS GIFT: [​IMG]
    in his arms part 2 ch 40
    [​IMG]
    REVERSE CPR
    [​IMG]

also i heard season 2 will be returning soon since october is almost over now

15. MichinGae

MichinGae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hullo!
    Don't mind me, I'll just blabber for a bit. Do correct me if I'm wrong in case I mixed some stuff up with some other novels I read.

• Yes, she stayed with him during all those 3 years, and more. There were times when she was offered to serve someone else or for her to leave Gyeol for her safety, but she remained still with her decision on staying with him. Oh but they did got separated for a month iirc, because Gyeol was supposed to be away under the guise of being exiled or sumn.
    • Hmm.. love... I'd say it happened during the time they're often with each other company. Like it didn't take long for him to finally start to enjoy her presence, seeking it even when he was away or when she's not near. He was mostly touched with her effort on trying her best to ease his worries or like trying to helping him in any way that she can. And for this part, her specialty is tea. So she did that. And as for Dan-i, she fell for how kind he is to her. Subtly protecting her without her knowing, reassuring her when she was in distress and all. So she was always pretty much at ease whenever he's near and the same goes for him. So I think their act of service towards each other mostly play a big role for this part. Not forgetting he fact that they also found solace within each other's presence, so them falling for each other was a long time coming I guess. I feel like in the manwha, it was already pretty much obvious it already happened. Gyeol found her to be cute and irresistible, sometimes finding it hard to refuse her (on some occasion where he asked her to not follow him on some risky outings but then gave in once she started to beg, much to his subordinate's exasperation). I reckon he'd often call her pretty in his head too. Sometimes even adding the word 'blindingly so' especially at times when she smiled or was flustered. xD
    • There's like, 3 kiss scenes happened iirc even before they even confessed to each other. Though technically it happened merely due to some urgent reasons, such as treating each other while the other was unconscious. First one was when she tried to feed him water and saving his life. Second one was pretty much the same, except it's him trying to feed her meds. Third one happened after they're hiding in some cave or something forgot, anyways, so they got ambushed, leaving Dan-i and Gyeol stuck with each other because they were riding the same horse before the attack happened. They fell off of a cliff after being pushed into the corner because Gyeol refused to hand over Dan-i to the enemies, saying that he trusted himself more over them in the matter of keeping Dan-i safe. By the time they got stranded, Dan-i was the first one to open her eyes. Fast forward, she was the one who took care of Seo Gyeol when he was still unconscious. I reckon he got badly injured as he was trying to make sure Dan-i wasn't hurt during their fall, probably cushioning her with his body. She tried to feed him water but was afraid the same thing would happen again like the first time she did that to him, but looking at the state he was in at the moment, she decided to try the same method she did previously by feeding him water herself (with her mouth, that is). And it worked. Things happened, Gyeol somehow regained his consciousness for a bit, but was pretty much dazed. They talked, Dan-i cried, he apologized, for what? I forgot, probably something about him thinking of failing to protect her or something, but Dan-i asked him to stop saying that. It was unknown who started it first but the next thing Dan-i knew, they're kissing. Like yeah, literally wounded, with clothes in disarray. Later on, they were first found by Gyeol's friend (that sleazy guy, i forgot his name HAHA). The next kiss happened after they sort of confessing to each other. Literally him trying his best not to devour her after listening to her saying that she exists because he is here. And that they actually said something around the line that the other's existence is the reason why they're still holding on (to the wretched lives they had, cuz honestly, neither of them actually have a happy past). Seo Gyeol became more affectionate since the, but tried to limit it only to her hand because, in his word, he tried to cherish her. Like often holding her hand in private, kissing it, her fingers, her palm, even the pulse on her wrist (his fav, as he made an eye contact while talking to her. The tease).
    • As far as i could remember, yes, it's a happy ending. Mc was indeed from Joseon, however, it was shown in the flashback during their escape, Dan-i's mom got shot with a poisonous arrow before eventually succumbing to her wounds. Grandpa Wang and his other friend Chungseon (who turned out to be the same one who taught madam Boseon and her mom about teas and such). This part also confirmed that Dan-i's mom was actually the person who madam Boseon used to be close with (whom she referred as Jeong). Anyway, in the end, grandpa Wang was left to take care of Dan-i, meanwhile the other grandpa left to confirm something after seeing a familiar pattern he'd seen from the mother and daughter's belonging. Showing that Dan-i's mom's death was probably related to the Seo house family. That debacle ended with the grandpas deciding to bury the matters just for her sake, and for grandpa Wang to raise Dan-i. It was confirmed that Gyeol's mother was the one who sent both the mother and daughter away right before the tragedy happened. I reckon it was with the implication it was her attempt to safely hide the evidence. Oh also, before I forget, Dan-i real name is Dahee, but she prefers to be Dan-i now.
    • There's a part when Dan-i used her knowledge of foreign languages (courtesy of her grandpa) to help Gyeol to prevent some criminal's plan from succeding. Because their dumbasses thought it'd be a great idea to leak their plan just to test if Dan-i actually understood their language after they've been commenting inappropriate things about her and Gyeol. They later changed their mind after seeing the expression on Dan-i hadn't changed much. There's also another fact about how the criminals thought it wasn't supposed to be possible anyway unless Dan-i herself was one of their people, or at least related to them in some way. It was later after they've been found out, caught red handed with their scheme that the leader express this suspicion clearly to all (maybe to plant some doubt within the group, especially to Gyeol) just moments before Gyeol shot an arrow to his neck, thus ending his life, but it was too late because some soldiers were also there listening to their conversation. This will be a future problem later on.
    • The 2nd leads as we all prob know is that sleazy guy (Han Seongjo, I FINALLY REMEMBER THE NAME LOL) for Dan-i and as for Gyeol, its the princess. She fell in love with Gyeol after a few times stumbling upon his presence in the palace, and the villain, after noticing this, took advantage of the fact and proposed to make Gyeol hers (with the mind that once Gyeol became the royal son in law, he'd lose the privilege to partake in political matters and etc). The guy was just frustrated about the fact that he just couldn't seem to succeed on ending Gyeol's life. To which at first she didn't accept because she didn't wish to take his side. However, after a scandal broke out, Gyeol was accused of some lists of crimes, mostly hiding and lying about Dan-i's true identity thus was taken for investigation, tortured even, the princess relented. Because she couldn't stand knowing that nothing she did seem to worked, even after begging her own dad to release Gyeol. Another reason why she did that was because she was also trying to protect Dan-i after the rumors of her being accused as a foreigner and was also connected to some crime matters. Afraid if things were dragged much longer, Dan-i would be put in a much more dangerous position. Though in the end, she did admit it was a decision done due to her greed as well, thankfully, the king didn't grant her this. Fearing his daughter would be miserable for coveting a man whose heart already taken by another. (The king visited Gyeol when he was prisoned to talk and confirm some things, this was when he found out Gyeol was serious about Dan-i).
    • Just rambles tho, but anyway, I feel bad for this second lead because he's actually turned out to be a pretty decent guy, nice even. It's just his family, especially his dad's ambition that made him end up in that predicament where he found himself to be drowned in guilt for his inability to help his friend. And also the fact that his dad's probably got something to do with Gyeol's family's demise. So even if he likes Dan-i, he tried to keep some distance seeing as their feeling for each other are actually reciprocated. I pity him. :" He's the one who's always there to help both Gyeol and Dan-i in their moment of need. Assisting Gyeol with the investigations, handling the rumor problems, comforting Dan-i when she was worried about Gyeol who's still unconscious when he was hurt and etc.ㅠㅠ The guy was often warned by his dad to stay away from Gyeol but he remained stubborn to his decision on helping him.

Nobody died. The ones that we cared about, that is.
    • Gyeol and Dan-i will marry later on, they got a son by the end of the story.
    • Han Seongjo was punished for his role in assisting the villain (even tho it was just under a pretense but he still commit some crime under the guise so that the villain won't find him suspicious) and ended up being exiled. His father was the same but compared to his, the dad got a much heavier version considering that he was also related to the tragedy that happened years ago. But because he was also helping them to ruin the villain's plan, his punishment was lightened. Han Seongjo will eventually come back years later to resume his job. He had a daughter younger than Gon (Gyeol's son) with a woman he met not long after his return. But we didn't get to see a glimpse of her, sadly.
    • The princess will be back in the end (she was away for 'recuperating' after that failed marriage proposal debacle) and was seen congratulating Dan-i on her pregnancy, seemingly to be much more at peace with her situation. It was implied that she had no longer yearn for ml and was sincere with her wish for Dan-i's happiness.
    • The main villain was punished with public execution. So he dedzo, lol.
    • Gyeol can drink water now!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
  16. Inkydot

Inkydot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read the chapters??

17. MichinGae

MichinGae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Naver series! ^^