Forgotten Title Dark Abyss

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DiabolicGod, Sep 6, 2019.

1. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I had a dream, in which I was presumably the MC of a novel I read.

(Obviously a male MC): I was weak (compared to others around) and I entered a dark abyss, that should be impossible to enter. it could be some huge corpse or anything, but usually something would prevent people from entering, but I could sense where it was safe to enter through some way.
    Now, entering, it was pretty dangerous, but fine and dandy overall.
    But then, there was some kind of organization underground (in the abyss, or at the bottom) and I infiltrated it (possibly some friends or teammates who also managed to enter separatefrom me were making their way down through tests and a spooky house). It was a big organization and there was an old but strong couple which taught me something, which in the end helped me deal a heavy blow to the organization (it was probably evil, and maybe I managed to destroy it). Living conditions down there were depending on how strong you were between hell and heaven.

Now, quite obviously (since I dreamed this), not everything has to fit 100%, so just give me titles which could fit. The whole thing that happened in the dream is probably only 1-3 arc(s) of a longer novel, or it could also be a complete book.

well, either that, or I dreamed the same dream once before, since I am sure I saw/thought/knew of this beforehand.