LCD Dimensional Sovereign

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they betray the others then their red moon protection could be revoked. That's basically suicide unless it allows the demon king to send forces into their territory and/or gives them wings to turn them into commander level fighters.

2. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 84 - 85
    no wonder the black dragon firm wanted moostones, they have some dimension merchant to trade too

ZhaWarudo likes this.
  3. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'After that, there were many Essence of Fire, Essence of Water, Essence of Abundance, Essence of Enchantment, followed by Essence of Darkness and Essence of Light.' - what does that esence of enchantment and that of abundance do?

I think that he'll go to to the Bloody Battlefield.

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it weird for me to be pissed that Lucan wins everything? Even though i know from start he will get all the legend grades?

5. kossboss

kossboss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vampire sword OPeeeeeee

6. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was a bit too much 'Protagonist Power Get!' too until I remembered that Lucan probably has the highest Luck stat. He merely got Moonstones before that so it balances out a bit?

7. Kata-ngahan

Kata-ngahan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rainkar must also have a high luck stat considering his dice roll, lucan just probably have higher luck

8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. This was my understanding of it too. The sovereigns have a luck stat so him getting high numbers consistently is logical. Conversely Andras seems to have a low luck stat because he kept getting low numbers.

9. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    He will summon ratian lord from his base after defeat this lord level one

10. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So we can all attribute to MC not being an idiot and go for higher LCK n CHARM stat in the beginning? The Protagonist Correction skill is high in this one...

11. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You may think it's obvious to maximize the stats that don't increase with level, but don't forget Sovereigns are just normal people. My friend's ex-girlfriend couldn't move and aim at the same time when playing an FPS. Hell I remember coming across people who couldn't do basic math when I used to play LoL. I'm talking grown men who work full time and have graduated college, unable to do arithmetic.

MC having a brief moment of "Let's not go full retard" and choosing decent stats is perfectly acceptable to me.

12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kind of gambling. I think he got the stats he wanted because on the roll before his last he ended up getting 8 luck. So every other sovereign could have tried to do it too but simply didn't get good rolls.

What bothered me wasn't him having good rolls on the items. It was nobody making the connection to the luck stat.

13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably cuz everyone is rich af and they never face such issue of gambling for drops. Also, i am taking reference with MMORPGs and the LCK stat just deals with critical hits... drops are RNG based lol, n I SUCK AT RNGs!

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking at least the 12th commander guy would pick up on it. Makes me wonder if only sovereigns have luck and charisma stats. Or at least have them visible.

15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, i was questioning that as well, then I just come to a conclusion that he is a musclehead. The LCK and CHARM stats are the only stats that grow under special cases, so it is easy to forget them i guess. Most sovereigns probably buy or punch their way out of things.

16. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I think that there can be another soveraign with exceptional luck. To be honest, I was expecting a draw. The MC already has one key. In a way, I'm expecting him to 'win' the same type of prisonier.. That would be interesting.

17. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having another person with a key and both trying for the same prison would create a conflict in the future. There was no real need to get a second one, after 3 any reader is likely to want something else instead of another one to open. Its genre isn't dungeon capturing really.

Dori likes this.
  18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really see them as being dungeons. More like rooms. I guess we'll see next chapter.

19. Aternus

Aternus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not being able to move and aim(or attack, watching her play dark souls was insanely funny. She couldn't move and attack at the same time. She'd have to stand still.) at the same time is a common girlfriend thing...I don't get it.

20. Nope34

Nope34 {Nope Garden's Master~}{Flower and Water Guardian}

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do i feel kill ratian lord is so easy, its like if u can survive the explosion u can kill it
    But where the knowlegde, he already kill ratian lord :/

Dori likes this.