Feature Request Discontinued ≠ Complete

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Wise old fisher, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Wise old fisher

Wise old fisher [I am not a potato] [Chorus heresy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Instead of that bright red Complete, change it to a bright red Discontinued
    I was reading a novel Tales of the Reincarnated Lord, and when I reached at chapter 590 I was like bamboozled to see an (END) near the chapter number; I mean the novel isn't the best one out there but you can't just heck me like this, please make a Discontinued tag so we know what to avoid.
    Well yes, I should have seen the big "Status in COO 590 Chapters (Discontinued)" But I didn't :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    "You discord frequenters will know, however, that the author was forbidden from continuing with the story because of new censorship regulations."
    PLS make it happen

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read the vast majority of your post because you colored it white.

Please use the "None" color instead. If for any reason the button doesn't work, use the BB Code Editor (right-most button in the text editor) and delete all [COLOR][/COLOR] thingies surrounding the white text.

LaDyViL likes this.
  3. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    It says:
    I was reading a novel Tales of the Reincarnated Lord, and when I reached at chapter 590 I was like bamboozled to see an (END) near the chapter number; I mean the novel isn't the best one out there but you can't just heck me like this, please make a Discontinued tag so we know what to avoid.
    Well yes, I should have seen the big "Status in COO 590 Chapters (Discontinued)" But I didn't :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    "You discord frequenters will know, however, that the author was forbidden from continuing with the story because of new censorship regulations."

4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Labeling the last chapter as (END) isnt wrong in it's use. It is the end of the story, no matter the actual circumstances, and clearly states that. That's why there's also the 'Status in COO:' section that you, self-admittedly, didnt notice. It gives the details.

LaDyViL likes this.