Discussion Er Gen's New Novel

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Daoist Ghoul, Nov 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Daoist Ghoul

Daoist Ghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After the completion of AWWP, our dear author Er Gen kinda put up an afterward saying he's feeling okay now and have recovered a lot.

He was a little bit disappointed by how AWWP turned out but it indeed helped him with his recovery so it's special for him.

He's currently working on a new novel and the final outline will be finished in a few months time...so we might possibly get a new novel within a year or so.

Damn, I'm excited now

Wakashii likes this.
  2. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I misa character like Wang Lin, where his idea of dating a girl is to go rampant killing other cultivators on Devil/Dead Sea region (kinda forget the location name). Very memorable for the Li Muwan and readers XD.

LordofDao likes this.
  3. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks the hype around er gen has died out.
    Legit was the most popular author on this site a while back but looks like with his last work it killed the hype, I didn't bother reading it cause of the reviews.

4. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish he went back to the brutal cultivation story like Renegade Immortal and Pursuit of the Truth.

LordofDao and Wakashii like this.
  5. LordofDao

LordofDao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is where he excels as well as describing the journey of the Dao. If it ain’t broke and all that, the man needs to return to his roots and write another epic. I don’t want comedic but tragic and epic with a touch of ruthlessness.

6. luckymorris

luckymorris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that he'll stop with the comedy, or tone it down, ISSTH had a good balance between tragedy and comedy but AWE & AWWP was really bad in this regard. And i dropped AWWP, so i don't know if there was any romance, but i hope that he'll stop with that too.

LordofDao likes this.
  7. Wakashii

Wakashii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want the classic mc trying to find his Dao with a good balance betweeen tragedy and comedy and NO HAREM.

LordofDao likes this.