Spoiler Falling to Paradise: A Marvelous Morganatic Marriage / 추락한 곳은 낙원

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Sep 6, 2022.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

NU link :

Raw link :

106 Chapters
    4 Epilogues
    6 Side Stories
    116 Chapters Total (Completed)

Author:
    Wonderdream
    원더드림

synopsis:

“I am the Princess of Gloucester, and you will treat me as such!”

Aiden Fitzroy was the illegitimate son of the former Emperor who still lived with the scars of war, and Angie Gloucester was the woman who was married to him unwillingly.

“Aren’t you Mrs. Fitzroy now? Besides, it’s not like I’m with you because I like you.”

Farmlands surrounded by nature, and a simple, rural village. There were many things here that Angie didn’t like, but the worst of them was Aiden, who treated her like a nuisance.

“Just you wait and see! I’ll trick you and escape this farm somehow!”

But with time, at some point, both her attitude and her mind about this place began to change, little by little.

“So what you’re saying is that you didn’t think I was pretty before, but you do now?”

“Ah……No, even before.”

With an embarrassed voice, Aiden mumbled like he had a thorn in his throat, but eventually, he managed to finish his sentence; though he had to squeeze his words out.

“Even before, I thought you were beautiful.”

“………Sir, your ears are red.”

Everyone thought this marriage marked the downfall of Princess Gloucester, but was that really true? Was she really falling?

Azka Anees, Micus, Lala_Chan and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His father has black hair and red eyes, and in the Og Story he is said to have black hair and red eyes, symbol of the royalty.
    On the last chapter of the novel, he has black hair and red eyes like his father.
    On the last chapter of the epilogue, he has silver hair.
    Is he using magic?
    I don't know what can be the reason.

ManhwaFreak, Azka Anees, Ac03 and 5 others like this.
  4. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  5. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang this story looks cute. I want some spicy spoilers :blobowoevil_horns:

6. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where my spoilers at

8. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He reminds me of one of my husband's :aww:I mean rubi daddy from " how to get my husband in my side"

9. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  10. itsgraxiabibi

itsgraxiabibi smol beby

Reading List:
    Link
    This was picked up and then someone snitched to the author so now TL got no choice but to drop it :blob_teary:

Attached Files:

11. lianlianlovesfafa

lianlianlovesfafa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an healing romance story, the male lead got PTSD, he's an illegitimate son of the Emperor and was a former soldier, while our female lead was the ex-crown prince's fiancee, so he thinks he's not good enough for her and he regrets being an illegitimate child, 'cause if he was legitimate he could have met her normally! oh and our female lead is so lol she's like "treat me right you little punk!!!" to him, she's soo annoying yet very cute, and as soon she came to her senses, she threw away her corsets and works hard in the farm with him.
    it's an healing romance so their romance is slowww, but their flirting is cute, they both *blush blush* when they flirt, so it's very aw.. i think i read somewhere that they get married in spring but that's it, we can't see their couple's life because the writer didn't write it. if you like this type of story then it's a good choice!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  12. bloop123456

bloop123456 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers? please

13. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    came here to read more spoiler but the threads has a few replies.. waiting for more! :blob_plusone:

14. BananaChi

BananaChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading it
    The FL asked him about his hair color since she says only old people have white/silver color. He tells her his hair changed into this color after he came back home from the war. ML was a POW(prisoner of war) for 1 year he saw some really f-ed up stuff and left him with PTSD. The stress caused his black hair to turn white. One of the reasons he doesn't like going to the town because of the anxiety/panic of people saying he's a murderer(all in his head). Like someone above said this is a healing story. At first Angel or Ange is unbearable but she was taught to behave that way by bad teachings of her tutors and father. FL gets better after she tries to run away lol reality hits her hard trying to survive in the woods and is relieved when ML finds her.

Melina, ArkiV_10, alizarose and 20 others like this.
  15. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read it through and as mentioned above, this is a healing story where the focus is on the main leads' feelings, inner conflicts and their personal growth. At the end, after they confess to each other there's a little bit of angst because of FL's father but it gets solved pretty quickly.
    It turns out that Aiden's mother and the previous emperor did get married so he's not just the emperor's legitimate son but because he's the oldest he could even become the emperor himself. That's what the duke, Angie's father is aiming for, he wants to make him his puppet and get back to power but neither the ML nor the FL are fools, they don't want to be rulers so they hide the original marriage certificate, make a deal with the current emperor (the one who forced them to get married) and the duke is accused of treason.
    The story ends with their second wedding (they don't get divorced just want to have an honest one), sadly it stops before they have any children which is a pity but otherwise it's a cute story.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
  16. Jeneah16

Jeneah16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is their deal with the emperor that he left them alone like that??

17. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They promised never to reveal the marriage between the previous emperor and Aiden's mother if he leaves them alone. As I said the certificate proves that Aiden - as the first, legitimate son - is the rightfully heir to the throne so it would threaten his half-brother's position. They hid the paper (Aiden's former comrade helped them) so that the emperor wouldn't find it and made preventions that if something were to happen to them the information would be leaked to every newspaper including the certificate's location.
    The marriage between Angie and Aiden was basically William's revenge against his brother. Philip, Angie's ex-fiancée was a real piece of sh*t, he had a huge inferiority complex and he took out his frustration on his mother and brother. However after Aiden came to the palace, because he resembled the emperor more, his violence shifted from his brother to him. William used this time to gather supporters against his brother and plan his revenge and not only did he not try to help Aiden but he even used Aiden's presence to distract Philip's attention from himself. Although you can say he had his reasons, he still feels a little bit guilty about it that's why he easily accepted the deal. At the end, he even went to see their second wedding from afar but Angie knew that he's there and sent him some cake as a thank you for his matchmaking.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2024
    Xylathoth, Melina, ArkiV_10 and 12 others like this.
  18. Jeneah16

Jeneah16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite a relief that in the end, they would get to live a simple but happy life, instead of living in complication and conspiracy in the capital had the ML was recognized as a legitimate prince. It is quite rare to see an ending like this because most romance stories with European setting ended with the main characters becoming a successful high ranking nobles such as duke and duchess or even a Queen/Empress & King/Emperor:blob_butterfly:Btw, Thanks for the spoiler:aww:

Riev, ditka623 and Micus like this.
  19. Breakthewall

Breakthewall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all if any one wants to read it it's getting translated on moonlight novels with a good translation too!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    mapleluna likes this.
  20. mapleluna

mapleluna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel