Forgotten Title forgotten title, help please

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Animewater, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Animewater

Animewater Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a novel about a reincarnated girl from different mainland 20 years after her death.
    events/characters that I remember happens in the novel:

-she marries a sickly wangye (a rare cold poison that only then she can help cure)
    -he uses another identity to get close to her (to figure if she's a spy to his wangye identity)
    -his actual identity is the next leader of a sect
    -he has a fiancee (that he does not like after marrying and liking the female lead) and also his junior sister
    -his masters are called black and white (working with the female lead later to cure wangye)
    -the female lead has beef with the imperial concubine (which later she shave the concubine's hair off as revenge)
    -the imperial court's prime minster/magician is one of her childhood best friend (from her previous life)
    -she later falls in love with wangye later on and tried her best to help cure his poison
    -the only way to cure his poison was to transfer it to another person (which she unconditionally volunteer for and was focusing on curing herself)
    -later they finally consummated their marriage after she confirming her feelings for him (which transfer the poison onto her)
    - after consummating their marriage, she finds out that she's pregnant; however, she found out that everything was a lie just so she was willing to take on the poison
    -after finding out she was fighting her way out of the place and away from him with her two female loyal servants
    -while running away from him and his people, the imperial concubine sent assassins to kill the female lead after finding out it was the female lead was the one who shaves her head
    -the female lead was forced to jump a cliff with her servants, but she was saved by prime minster/magician and his brother and was taken away to save her life
    -wangye tried to find her but found "her body" instead, but refuse to believe it's her
    -5 years later, she gave birth to a daughter name yiyi (一一)
    -it was a difficult birth because yiyi was born dead, but was saved by a divine doctor (神医)

i know its a lot of information but i figure the more info the better

Blique and Smilingly like this.
  2. Smilingly

Smilingly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Familiar but I also can't remember...
    Camping ️ here

3. System02

System02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting. Never read it before so...
    Camping +1

Blique likes this.
  4. Blique

Blique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping +2

5. Animewater

Animewater Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found it thru asking on chinese website