Spoiler Genius Doctor Black Belly Miss and Good for nothing Seventh young lady!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HoneyBee349, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because he get wrapped in JWX's little finger so much and he won't care about anything except JWX :D:D.
    And of course the main character is JWX...and JWY is just a tagalong...cough...

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    kiara8 likes this.
  2. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    ....So, Leah = The Mozu girl who fell in love with Ashura = Jun Wu Xie?

I'm getting confused. I read JWX is Goddess's reincarnation, and that Leah is the name of the Mozu girl who fell in love with past Asura and died giving birth, also that Leah was created im the image of the Goddess who taught Satan. What's the deal with Satan? is his trauma both of them? Or the Mozu?

The Mozu girl is his first 'creation'. Also died by childbirth or so says the chapters in Seventh Young Lady...

3. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both of them (JWX & JWY) became "god" as well as their friends when JWX made them "god" ..to help overseer their "world"

Meri likes this.
  4. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh damn! I thought the one who protected her(JWX) is JWY in her past life... I was confused at first bcs i remember JWX address as 'SHE' and talk about the lock picking ability. Now i know..... No wonder...

5. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically Jun Wu Xie have TWO past life.... Right? One was the modern world and the second is when she's a goddess?.... Did they mention it in the story?? Ahhhhh! I'm dying to know.....