how did you find this community ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by oripanzer, Sep 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Deleted member 219339

Deleted member 219339 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Almost like you... I got registered to this site after seeing the spoiler threads of my favourite mangas. Ever since then I have become an active member here. However, it is not only because of the said threads that make me lurk here more often, I have also made some really good friends. People here are quite nice, funny and interesting. :blobcozy:

melomarl likes this.
  2. Ral

Ral Not a Well-Known Member ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure exactly. I started reading TDG manhua when it first started scanlation in August of 2015, but the updates were slow so I turned to the novel. They were both done by Thyaeria anyway...
    When the project moved to WW and I was caught up, I read Coiling Dragon there as well.
    Afterwards I went a similar route to TDG with LMS. But I'm not sure if I was aware of NU yet.

Still, I must have seen a link or a mention of NU somewhere in the comments or in the release posts.
    I was originally still using MangaUpdates for keeping track of my novels and even if I knew of NU, I didn't really feel the need of registering on a new website.
    I did use NU's database in the meanwhile, just didn't register. Until Dec of 2016.

3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. Suddenly found a bunch of isekai manga titles when it was still a novelty to me. From comments, found out they were based on novels. Went to read novels, found Moonlight Sculptor. From the same website that hosted it, found some other novels and went in on them. Following comments and links, finally found some female-lead novels. Then my sister's boyfriend, whom I hooked on novels, gave me a link to reddit that kept track of novels. Following that link, I found novelupdates, and then found even more female-lead novels and I was finally satisfied. Then more (less angsty and less degrading) BL started coming out and I lost nearly all interest in manga, lol. I go back to the occasional webtoon or male-lead Korean novel when the mood strikes, but it's about 100% BL and female-lead Chinese novels for me.

4. Number One Dumpling

Number One Dumpling 『Mrs. Bread's』『hibernating』

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, i was only originally lurking to read some novels and then i find it hard to keep track of the novels im reading sooooo, here i am :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

5. Ghost87

Ghost87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just came here cuz of sister ( aka bitch ) @Starmiya and so far I have been liking it here a lot. So thanks bitch for dragging me here I really appreciate it.

6. Ghost87

Ghost87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh my sister told me about This NUF and explained to me about everything here, so like that's how I found this community...

7. Ardna

Ardna [Avid slacker]

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading some manga and found link to novel on this site, than started to read here. However I haven't registered for more than year. I did when I had too many tabs opened and it was hard to keep track of them.

8. zebruism

zebruism ▪︎z̷e̷b̷r̷a̷

Reading List:
    Link
    I virtual friend of mine told me bout this. Thank youuuu wherever you are chingu ♡

9. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    I got sucked into the void....

10. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't look like you made any attempts to get out of the void :blobpeek:

melomarl likes this.
  11. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, will stay here as long as I can :blobokhand:

12. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly dont remember, it has been a while.

13. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess it must've been fate :aww:

14. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this soon after I started reading on Wuxiaworld my first novel, Coiling Dragon, but forgot about it.

Then, the Quidian war happened, and I enlisted for the drama.