Question How many CNs did you read this week?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by UnknownSaint171, Sep 4, 2021.

1. rhianirory

rhianirory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    depends on the length of the stories.
    if it's a stories with only 100-300 chapters than I can read around 5 in a week if I don't skip anything, if it's a 1-2000+ then it takes longer (3-5 days depending on how much filler is skipped and how single-minded I am about reading).
    I have dropped many, especially in this last year when my tolerance for naive/idiot MCs hit absolute zero. I also have a problem with amnesia endings, and harem/reverse harem. I'm OK if it's well written but 99% of it is crap.
    I do read some MTL but it tends to be the modern ones, a lot of specialized cultivation jargon doesn't mtl very well and the wording gets confusing.

UnknownSaint171 and Owl Escapee like this.
  2. Owl Escapee

Owl Escapee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a short attention span, I usually don't finish novels haha. But I read every day, if you ask me how many chapters I read per day, it's maybe on average 20-25? I also start a lot of novels that seem interesting, and then drop them. because they don't actually fit my taste. I'm very impressed if people *don't* drop many novels, unless you are not counting trying a novel out.

The worst is when I get like 100 chapters in and then suddenly there is a twist or something and it all goes downhill. It feels like I was betrayed and all the previous reading was in vain haha. :blob_catflip:

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  3. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that's a lot! Awesome.
    Wise words Lol. I've dropped too many because I see a repeated pattern of lazy writing just to fill in words. Sigh

rhianirory likes this.