Spoiler I’m The Princess of All

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    모두의 황녀님
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-the-princess-of-all/
    Novel Raws: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53799589
    Description:
    It’s a place where you dream of being horribly murdered by Your Mother.

I thought it was a dream, but it also happened in reality. To survive, I decided to make a different choice from my dream.

The only way to survive is to meet the Empress, but the only one that I encountered was my half-brother, the Crown Prince, Rudan. When I thought I was wrong, he reached out to me…

“Can I stay here?”

“This is your room now.”

I just cried because I was hungry, but everyone was so kind to me.

Priar, AnnHime, Nikibunny and 9 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    cute and nice story!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    another beautiful cover by Sukja :cookie: it seems the MC is clam and caring childish kind, and the brother is going to be a sister-con :blobReach:
    pls spoil me! :blobpeek:
    is the brother the ML?
    I hope this gets continued to get translated the novel is still ongoing but it has a nice plot :blobhero:

Creolenerd likes this.
  4. YourFemaleLead

YourFemaleLead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. hana.iqbal

hana.iqbal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping here for spoilers :blob_plusone:

7. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still camping :blob_plusone:

8. The Blue Moon

The Blue Moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this dropped?

10. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it said that the brother is her half brother so how could he become the ML?

Kimjinyoung and Alicelz like this.
  11. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news: the novel will be adapted into a manhwa! Unfortunately, the date is still unknown.

12. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally out on June 8th, here's a sneak preview of the cover.

[​IMG]

Priar, AnnHime, Nikibunny and 4 others like this.
  13. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read one of the chapters and the brother is her twin, so they're definitely full blooded siblings, unless the mtl is wrong and/or it's revealed they're not.
    [​IMG]

Oh there's a blondie boy, he could be their half sibling since FL and him look a lot alike
    Edit: yup, they're half siblings

The ML is most likely the silver haired and violet eyed guy

Edit 2:
    okay to give a little info from the first few chapters.
    Ludon(?), the twins half brother, is the only legitimate royalty.
    Ludon mother at the time before Ludon was born, was the only legitimate royalty but due to women not being allowed to ascend to the throne, she married the current emperor, Ludon and the twins father.
    So the current emperor isn't even legitimate royalty, he's only a distant royal.
    But Ludon is trying do something because the emperor will do anything Liliana, the twins mother, wants. He's mad his mother couldn't ascend the throne and most likely his father with make FL twin brother ascend the throne instead of Ludon.

Also FL and Ludon mother, the Empress, look exactly alike that I can't even tell them apart in some moments. When FL remembers her dream, she's older in those scenes, so I can't tell if its showing the Empress in a flashback or FL herself remembering her dream.
    Honesntly they look like mother and daughter. I wonder how FL got the genes if the emperor, her father, doesn't even have them, he has brown hair and dark eye color, while her mother has red hair and eyes

Ludon
    [​IMG]

FL and her twin brother, Louis
    [​IMG]

Possibly the ML (don't know his name yet)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    Priar, Marie_0720, lan2001h and 12 others like this.
  14. ros.ciel

ros.ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has the same artist for the manhwa Aidin 아이딘! (well, the previous artist). Anyway, my friends and I initially read this last year and one of them jumped to the ending cos we were all curious about Luana(FL)'s biological mom lol. I just want to preface that I didn't entirely read the novel (like only 30% of it) and forgot to finish it cos I wasn't in the mood to read romance fantasy at that time lol (I was in my action fantasy era lol). Anyway what I'm gonna put here is what my friend spoiled us about. This is all that I know, since I don't remember the plot lol.

Luana isn't Liliana's biological daughter. Luana is the empress' daughter. Liliana (the concubine) is a witch. She sort of cursed FL when she was just born and it seemed like she "died" cos she turned black all of a sudden and even the maid who held baby FL died. Iirc they made it look like the fire in the palace killed baby FL. The empress tried to keep the story of the death of her daughter a secret cos it'll cause public unrest if it was known that the princess was cursed and eventually died.

To pass FL as Louis(?)' twin sister, Liliana casted magic to slow down/stunt FL's growth cos iirc she's a year or so older than Louis. They learned the truth near the end when they were fighting with Liliana. Louis wasn't aware of FL's existence at first, but when he discovered he has a "twin sister", he considered FL as his real sister and was nice to her. He was a sweet brother. He would turn his back on his mom when he learned about the things she did, even as far as revealing her identity as a witch to neighboring kingdoms so that they could refuse to help her.

Liliana will try to kill her own son when she lost her power. Iirc the power of being a witch consumed her (I'm not sure but it has something to do with the first emperor/empress). Anyway, it also seemed like she did something to the emperor to make him love her and make her his concubine cos the crown prince mentioned that their dad was affectionate to him and his mom when he was younger.

15. buttercupsy

buttercupsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Hadosh

Hadosh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers

17. Thaynaapsilva

Thaynaapsilva Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the relationship between the princess and the empress? Will she accept FL well from the start?

Is the twin the emperor's son? how is the relationship of the twin brother with the crown prince?

18. Monica.93

Monica.93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter in the novel that the empress and Ludon will gonna revealed about their biological daughter and sister??!!

AnnHime likes this.
  19. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His name is Karan. He has silver hair and purple eyes. He comes from Esteban duchy and he also the heir of his family. He appears in the early ch and gives fl a bracelet an won't show up again until ch 32 when the crown prince (fl's brother) is looking for someone who gives the bracelet to the fl. I'm not sure whether he is ml or nah but i'm pretty sure his father is so sly. after he connects the dots he tryna make his son as fl's future fiance

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    Priar, its0k, dunnoperson_ and 21 others like this.
  20. feendaisy

feendaisy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you, thank you so much that the only spoiler i want for this manhwa, whoever you are, may your day always cold ,and follow with only good thing every day
    (English not my 1 language,so sorry for my broken english)

Donotdisturb1234 and ros.ciel like this.