Chinese I Haven't Protected Her Yet 我还没护住她 by Xing Qiu Su 星球酥 (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I Haven't Protected Her Yet 我还没护住她
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3456085
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    This is gonna be adapted as a drama
    This looks like an interesting story of slice of life, separation and reunion

Description:

Book Synopsis :

I also once wasted my time and even recklessly looked forward my death, but because I met you, I hope for a long life.

Xu Xing Zhou, the gloomy junior sister from the Department of Journalism VS Qin Du, the ruffian from the Department of Mathematics

The first twenty years of Xu Xing Zhou's life were an abyss. She was abandoned by her parents, and the only elder who cherished her passed away... She wavered alone, like a lonely walker in the desert. She experienced countless nights curled up in her sleep, her arms scarred, and empty boxes of sleeping pills by her side during the corners of her life. She even considered to try leaving several times.

"That's right, after experiencing all of these, how could she love the world ?" someone said.

But in this world, there are Cheng Yan’s notebook and the temperature on it, the nights when they sleep next to each other, every phone call and text message between them, Aunt Wang’s noodles and eggs, Tan Rui Rui and Li Qing Qing. There is also the warm sunset and strong roses.

The world has given the lonely traveler these warm people, and these people are enough to support her to continue walking alone.

The world gave her Qin Du again.

This world may be cruel and ruthless to us, but it is undeniable that there are warm flowers everywhere.

He has thousands of stars.

She has a ferry

Web Synopsis :

After a fight :
    Qin Du hung up the phone and coldly told his friend: "Wait and see, this kiddo will have to jump-running call me to apologize later."
    An hour later.
    Qin Du suddenly said: "I shouldn't waste my time arguing with her."
    Another hour passed.
    Qin Du was confused: "Am I the one in the wrong? No!"
    His friends : "..."

"Damn..." Qin Du put out the cigarette and said with difficulty :
    "I have to give her a call."

It's no use counting sheep at night when she's sleeping beside you,
    Counting until five thousand six hundred and eighty-nine is also of no use.

I had no sleep all night, and at dawn, I kissed her,
    I have never loved such a person in my life,
    My kiss is especially unripe.

——Qin Du’s diary. 2017

"I also wasted my time and even thought of death recklessly, but because I met you, I hope for a long life."

——————————————

"——You always say that I am petty ."
    When Qin Du grabbed Xu Xing Zhou's hands and pushed her down on the sofa, Xu Xing Zhou was still trying to scratch him.

"Isn't that being petty, you petty man!" Xu Xing Zhou scratched him and shouted, "Don't touch me. If you do, I won't like you."

"——You have forgotten how much grudge this senior brother has..." Qin Du held down the girl and hoarsely said :
    "Xu Xing Zhou, lie down immediately for senior brother."

alleniver and Aysaalrever like this.
  2. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    vico-nim do you have the MTL of " the story of mystic or fang of fortune ", i was looking for it but can’t find it.

3. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I recall correctly, I also looked for it but didn’t find it
    it likely has been written during the production and will be released not long after the drama, just like My Journey To You

4. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you for letting me know.

Vico likes this.