Spoiler I Left the Time-Limited Villainous Duke without Saving Him

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 3, 2021.

1. chastity098

chastity098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you want to read mtl, can just read directly from raws site using chrome
    registering takes few minutes and don't need to verify
    can unlock a chapter each day

elibleu likes this.
  2. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that this novel has 500+ chapters is that true? Also I want the author Twitter account there's a lot of illumination ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅

4. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No i think it was 150 chapters.

5. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. zoefleyl

zoefleyl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have the author twitter plz

7. verraol

verraol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a fun story, gonna wait for chapters to rack up first tho cause I’m impatient:blobpeek:

8. StrangeMoon

StrangeMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to chapter 28 on an Arabic site, but I don't understand Arabic and had to use google translate, so there are a lot of things I didn't understand :') but here is a summary of as much as I could understand:

The white-haired, red-eyed boy on the cover is Duke Janus, and I'm pretty sure he's the ML. The MC, Betty, looks much younger compared to him due to her malnutrition, but she is 10 years old and he is 15.

MC dies and reincarnates as a commoner in a novel called "She's a little villain". She works at the mansion of Duke Janus, the villain in the original novel, as a maid. The protagonist Christine was originally the villain until she dies and an ordinary Korean citizen is reincarnated in her body. Catherine, the Imperial Princess, is the heroine of the original novel, and Duke Gladio is the male protagonist of the novel.

-MC is a maid who works in Duke Janus's(ML) castle. She went to get water from a well, but for some reason, ML was inside it and she accidentally hit him with a bucket.
    -He fell back into the well, and instead of helping him, MC was afraid of him going after her and decided to just kill him lolol XD so she threw a heavy iron kettle on him.
    -Of course, ML didn't die and went after her and asked her age. The minimum to work is 14, but he found out that MC is only 10 years old. Poor MC was so afraid of being beaten for hurting a noble and tried to kill herself by eating a poisonous herb. ML was quick and put his fingers down her throat making her vomit everything. Eve-ry-thing.
    -She passed out and woke up in a guest room; she immediately knew it was ML who put her there. MC saw through the window that he was hunting down all the employees in the house with a rifle and getting rid of them (he was teaching them a lesson for mistreating MC). MC pretended that she had run away and hid, but ML found her again. He stopped the hunt after finding her and a few servants survived.
    -ML was annoyed because MC should be in bed resting after eating the poisonous herbs. They got back to the room, and she was startled to see that he had brought several tools saying that he would perform "surgery" on her. MC started crying in fear, but ML was clearly just scaring her so she would never do anything like that again lolol.
    -When MC started crying A LOT, ML said she didn't need surgery and made her promise not to run away from him anymore. MC quickly realized he was lying about the surgery.
    -ML cleaned MC's nose with a handkerchief and said he kept her alive because she is a rare guide. A guide purifies the power of a Transcendent (so probably ML in this case), and helps them in many risky situations.

-To be an official guide, you need to go to a training school. Most of the guides at this school are noble, as it costs a lot of money and even if commoners graduated from it, they wouldn't be able to enter into a contract with any Transcendent due to lack of connections.
    -ML takes MC to the capital for a guide examination. When he sees her luggage, he throws it away saying it's junk and that he's going to buy her new stuff (my poor girl was a maid, what did you expect).
    -MC doesn't want to be his guide. Noticing that she was uncomfortable, ML asked if MC was afraid to go to the capital and then held her hand.
    -ML said that he had other guides before but that they died because he is too powerful and lost control. MC wondered if she still had time to run away XD
    -After arriving in the capital, they go to a bakery. There, a little blonde girl approaches them. Her name is Christine and she is the true protagonist of the novel, but not yet. For now, Christine is still the villain, but later when she reincarnates she will be the protagonist.
    -Christine is in love with ML, and soon her older sister Elena approaches them too. Looks like she has a bit of a crush on ML too. MC took the chance that ML was distracted talking to them and...ran away again lol

-MC runs away and finds a little boy. He's an assassin from a guild, and she convinces him to let her go with him.
    -She lives for a month with the people from the guild, until ML finds her after paying them for information and they hand her over. Poor MC XD
    -He is VERY angry. When they came back, ML almost never visited her and only went to see her on the day of the examination test to know her guide level. Big oof.
    -After doing the test, the priest recommends that MC get some rest as the test takes a lot from the person, but ML doesn't care and tries to drag MC by force. She refuses, saying she's tired and that her legs hurt. MC realizes that this is probably all the anger ML was accumulating and starts crying.
    -A boy with black hair and blue eyes appears and defends MC. This is the protagonist of the original novel, Duke Gladio. He doesn't do much, as he was just worried about MC and then apologizes as ML is superior to him.
    -Still, ML gets annoyed with him and leaves with MC. He takes MC to the bakery again and asks if it hurts (her legs). She doesn't understand the question and he just offers her more desserts. Cute.
    -Before they returned to his residence, he held MC in his arms and showed her around the capital. Feeling a bit bad for how you treated her earlier, huh? XD
    -When they got back, he hid all the furniture in her room and made her look for every single one of them. MC promised herself that she would be more careful not to get caught the next time she runs away lolol.

-MC's escape was a big shock for ML. During his search, when he found MC's accessories in alleys, he felt his body go cold. He had never been so scared in his life.
    -He looked for her throughout the whole capital and was surprised to find her in the assassins guild. He was angry, but at the same time relieved. ML thinks MC is just a playful little girl (uhh so who's gonna tell him-).

-ML calls MC to his office. She sits on his lap and he thinks she is very cute, but then she rolls her eyes and he remembers how "mean" MC is lolol
    -He teaches her to write his name, and ML's full name is Bernhardt Lirie Janus.
    -She asked him to teach her how to write her name, but he started teaching her several names but hers to annoy her XD MC then said she would ask someone else to teach her and so he finally taught her, not wanting her to learn from someone else lolol.
    -While ML was working, MC started reading random things in his office. She found a book in one of his drawers called "Necessary Stuff for 7-Year-Olds", and got confused since she is 10 years old, not 7 XD
    -ML saw that MC's guide examination results had come in, and called her to sit on his lap again.
    -MC's guide level is C. The upper level is S, so MC's level is not very high.
    -Besides her level, the results also showed her compatibility with her Transcendent (ML), and their compatibility percentage is 98%. The original protagonist Christine's compatibility with ML was 95%, so MC surpassed her.
    -She crumpled up the papers angrily for having such high compatibility with him. MC lamented that no one else would make a contract with her, and ML replied that then MC had no choice but to be by his side.
    -MC thought ML was crazy to search the entire capital for her, so now that he knows they are 98% compatible, it's obvious to MC that he's going to be obsessed with her even more.
    -Suddenly, ML smiled and his face softened. He told MC that no matter what level she is, he will always welcome her with love, so she shouldn't worry too much.
    -MC stared at ML's face turning red like "why is this lunatic blushing?" XD so he told her to stop staring lol

-To graduate and become an official guide, you must descend into the underworld at the age of 17 or 18 and defeat demonic beasts.
    -ML knows that this is very dangerous for MC who has a lower level, so he decides that until then he will find several friends with higher levels for MC so that her passage through the underworld is safer. He remembered Christine, who is 12 years old and a level S guide, and the first attempt to get a friend for MC begins.
    -It was a disaster. When they arrived at the family’s house, Elena, Christine’s older sister, was the only one who was kind to MC, as she likes children. The younger brother of the two, Matthew, bullied MC for being a commoner, so MC locked him in a closet, making him super angry lol
    -Christine was extremely angry because MC ate a cake she had made for ML, so she tried to attack MC. MC started to run to get away from her, but at the same time Matthew also got rid of the closet, and MC had to run from both of them, while they cursed her on the way.
    -While running, MC accidentally bumped into ML. Everyone noticed that ML was angry, so the kids stopped chasing her. They tried to apologize to ML, including their dad, saying that he raised them in a very spoiled way.
    -ML looked at them indifferently, saying that if they were that upset with MC, then they could file a formal complaint to him. Christine and her father tried to explain themselves, but ML just left with MC in his arms.
    -Seeing MC's nose red from bumping into him, ML smiled and whispered to MC that she didn't need to worry as he will find many better friends for her. MC just grumbled since she can't say no.

-They were going to the imperial palace for the "Flower Fairy Party", which is always on New Year's Eve.
    -This event is basically a "children's day" in this world, so they went in hopes of finding friends for MC
    -MC received a "dance card". When someone asks to dance with her, the person needs to write their name on her card, and she needs to dance with them from first to last.
    -Duke Gladio greets MC, saying it was good to see her again. Prince Lucifer Sol (I'm not sure if that's the correct name, that's what was in the translator XD), who was beside him, asked him to introduce MC to him.
    -According to MC, Lucifer is the perfect fairytale prince, with dazzling blond hair. He is very kind and involved in all sorts of charity work, so he'd definitely be nice to her, a commoner.
    -Lucifer asked to dance with MC, but when he went to write his name on her card, ML interrupted. He didn't let Lucifer write his name in the first slot and be MC's first dance, saying it was already taken.
    -Now Lucifer would be her second dance, but MC got mad, saying it wasn't fair since Lucifer asked for it first. ML said that her first dance would be with him. MC complained because he hadn't said it before, and he replied that it was obvious lol.
    -MC went to the garden where the other children were. She easily befriended the children, especially two girls named Elizabeth and Alexandra. They pranked a boy named Albert, who was bullying Elizabeth's older brother Alex.
    -While chatting with other girls, including Elena, MC was asked if she intended to get married. MC said she didn't want to get married, and Alexandra replied that then they could all live together when they grew up, with no boys around (CUTE).
    -All the girls laughed and agreed, but then ML suddenly appeared and took MC in his arms with a blanket (it's snowing so it's very cold), firmly saying that MC can't live with them.
    -He took MC away without even letting her say goodbye to the other girls, who paled when they saw ML. MC complained that ML had no friends and now wanted to destroy her friendships lolol.
    -ML said it was very cold and she was shivering, so they should go home. MC immediately denied it, as she still wanted to dance with Lucifer (she wants to get close to another noble in order to get help in the future and escape ML). ML replied that she doesn't know how to dance anyway (ouch XD).
    -Still, they returned to the banquet hall. MC slept while ML played with her hair, and woke up in time for the dance.

-The princess of the empire, Catherine, arrives in the hall. Men of similar age and high ranking are the first to dance with her.
    -With that in mind, MC asked if ML would be the first to dance with the princess, as he has the highest ranking. ML replied that he changed the princess's first dance with Duke Gladio so that he could dance the first song with MC.
    -MC was worried as this seemed like an insult to the princess, but ML didn't care. Princess Catherine looked confused as to why ML wasn't her first dance, but MC said that other than that, she seemed indifferent to everything
    -ML was upset because MC couldn't stop looking at the princess, and said he didn't know MC would love her so much lolol. According to MC, she is very beautiful and has aquamarine eyes, and hair the same color as her pale skin.
    -Anyway, their dance was a mess. MC and ML have a lot of height difference, and they weren't at all in rhythm. Other kids laughed as they watched them dancing, MC couldn't be more embarrassed, while ML was amused.
    -When their dance was over, seeing that MC looked tired, Lucifer offered to take her to rest and talk to her alone. MC thought the idea was wonderful as she could get closer to him, but when she was going to take Lucifer's hand, ML interrupted.
    -He lied that MC told him she was tired and wanted to go home after dancing with him, but Lucifer didn't fall for it. He asked if MC would dance with him despite being tired, and MC agreed.
    -MC danced with Lucifer much more smoothly than when she danced with ML. ML, who was now dancing to the second song with the princess, had a very strange expression as if he had eaten something rotten, according to MC lolol.
    -And so, chapter 28 ended with Lucifer and MC talking and dancing.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    R34der, luliibunny, feng nao and 29 others like this.
  9. Mino Mino

Mino Mino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do I find Chapters Top 50?

10. Trulycloudy

Trulycloudy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtl link anyone?

Sakurasira likes this.
  11. millieeee

millieeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Moreee btw thanks for the spoilerrr

belle1996 likes this.
  12. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn:just enjoyed the spoiler

13. Snacks and a Novel

Snacks and a Novel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers.:aww::aww::aww:

Lol the ML and MC are super are very cute together.::bloblove::

14. Bika baek

Bika baek Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Attention Please ! :
    Hi everyone ,
    I was really hesitant to make this decision, but due to my capabilities I decided to start translating this novel, although it is long and contains many chapters, but I will try as much as I can until it get an official translation team cuz this current one were off the work for months and they have only translated six chapters, so I think it would be interesting to translate it (don't be afraid, I really I think I will do a good job), surely The translation will be published on a Wattpad account, and due to the current Korean campaign against illegal translation, I will shade the cover and change the title. I will publish the Seventh ch here ( I am too lazy because the six before have been already translated by an official team that is now suspended ) and if you like it I will start posting on Wattpad

15. Kyrina

Kyrina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. Can you also spoil the story? It seems that something happened which make the story deviates from the original. What's the secret here and who is Betty actually?

16. Bika baek

Bika baek Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, I can't give you many facts, because everything is moving slowly, I'm reading the first book right now and translating in the same time and it contains 200ch . This book talks about the childhood period and its goal is to clarify and consolidate the relationship between Betty and Barney ,

Second book about Teenage 150ch

Third book about adulthood 150ch

There is in collection 500ch

*The crown princess know something

*The grand priest is sus

*Christine is a trash

*Betty has great power

*A lot of readers hate Barney because he's vague and malicious, but I'll explain some facts about it later.

*Barney may be a psychopath, and has many psychological complexes.

*They both use their brains before their hearts

MTL Link on Wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/story/31626...zyDOWNRx33tuEhycj/Sg1gQE+cmQEtTCOUKj8WQLelMhA

MTL is available now on Wattpad.

Titled : MTL_ILTDWSH
    Account:Bika_Baek

17. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. bugglebee

bugglebee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoa that was unexpected! I got pretty far v in the MTL and after over 100 chapters they're still little, so imagining them older is weird at this point.

Catbook likes this.
  19. Kyrina

Kyrina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still long wayyyy to go. You need to get to chapter 180ish when they finally turn 19 and 14 yo ;). And keep the expectation low, it's still no romance even up to chapter 300 haha. But story is getting interesting and quite bloody.