Spoiler If a Tyrant Becomes a Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    0B076A3F-0C97-41C2-B396-BD05FCC403EE.jpeg

Official Novel Raws: Naver, Naver (R-19), and Kakaopage (R-15)
    Author: 연필파르페

Title
    폭군이 아빠가 된다면

Description (MTL):

Possessed by the tyrant's dead first love.
    She suddenly became a loving mother of four, and she also received the overflowing love of a tyrant.

But her joy was short-lived.
    Lucerne, who turned his body to face me, asked as if to be rescued from pain.

“… … Who are you?”

He found out that I wasn't his real first love.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    assiralc_, jkumi7, CaelumBlue and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Canesta likes this.
  3. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, I really want spoilers about this book. Looks interesting.

jkumi7, your crush and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  4. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    PLEASE tell me the FL and the first love are the same soul

5. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading spoilers a long time ago from Korean readers saying it’s misunderstandings

ML finds out she’s not the original owner of the body (?) and thinks she’s the not one he fell in love with, but she is… (seems like there’s a R-19 version of the novel too)

6. Aqua_the_idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I am very confused but thank you
    [​IMG]

7. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmaoo
    So basically: ML fell for her when she transmigrated but he thinks he fell for someone else when he finds out the truth (thats what I remember, but I’m confused because the summary says she possessed his first love when they already had 4 children so…?? I remember someone saying it was FL who he fell for when there was a war , so it seems that she transmigrated/possessed the body before).

Edit: I just realized what I’m saying doesn’t really make sense so let’s wait for actual spoilers lol.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
  8. Aqua_the_idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    OOHHH okay now I understand
    [​IMG]

As you can see there's a reason I have my current name.

So basically the ML had children with the previous body owner just for customary?

9. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  10. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to the land of bizarre convoluted soap opera writing.
    If you kinda understand/see through the plot of dark edgy dramas like PRETTY LITTLE LIARS or RIVERDALE, you are pretty much a genius who had heroically sacrificed some of their braincells :blob_sunglasses:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
  12. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
  14. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Astia ( Hyerim ) , the mother of the children and first love of the emperor, she is a beautiful lady with blonde hair and green eyes.
    2 boys and 2 girls, all of them have blonde hair and green eyes
    Lucerne, he has black hair fluttering in the wind, rainbow-like eyes, deep shadows under dark eyebrows and a high nose bridge, broad shoulders and a well-defined body, pale skin and a blue uniform that gave a strong and cold impression.
    The story seems to be non frustrating, there are no keywords on Naver like regret,triangle,reverse harem...the ending is a happy one.
    I will be waiting for more detailed spoilers.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  15. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No guys you got it wrong!
    She wasn´t his wife!
    She hate ML because she was married with ML half brother "First Prince" the one who was going to be emperor, but he was incompetent so ML and his sister create a rebellion that kill her hushband!
    But this first love hate ML way before, so to protect her childs and her goes to hiding!
    But she wasn´t a good mother and when ML comes to take her and kids, we have alredy our MC so she tries to look good on ML which is something the Real thing will never do!
    So he falls in love and after all the history the have 2 more kids that look like ML, and the one who gets the throne is the first child of MC!
    To clarify the first child of the real one and the half brother of ML!
    It has a little part +19!
    So they weren´t married like we can infer in the sypnosis, they had an IN LAWS relationship!!!

16. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, so to clarify:
    - MC possessed the body of the first love who was married and had children with the First Prince (ML half-brother).
    - OG soul hated ML because he caused a rebellion that killed her husband for being too incompetent to be emperor.
    - She went into hiding with her two four* (Gio, Marley, Lee/Lily, Seti) children to protect them but by the time ML found them our MC already took over her body.
    -MC tries to act all buddy-buddy with ML which is something OG would never do. That's how ML figured out she wasn't the OG soul.
    - MC and ML fell in love anyways and they also had two kids. MC body's child with first husband/ML brother is the one who inherits the throne. That makes MC's first set of children as cousins/half-siblings with her and ML's kids right?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  17. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    This is how I will lose my mind today. I was about to cheer for this new synopsis that impressed me then I had to be baffled by the explanation.

twilight_123 and Creolenerd like this.
  18. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    In short, the original body whom MC possessed is ML's sister in law. Sister in law hated ML because he killed her husband (his brother who was an incompetent Emperor) in rebellion. The dead Emperor and this woman had 4 children in total together.

This woman ran away with her children to protect them (yet wasn't treating them nice) from the others (ML and other supporters). It was during that time when MC possessed her body.

When MC possessed her body, ML too coincidentally found them during that time and wanted to take them all together to the palace. MC behaved goody-goody with him (I'm guessing out of fear of being killed), ML quite came to put his finger on why she's behaving like that as she might be another person entirely inside (aka her soul is different) so the plot processed and he fell in love with her. She reciprocated his feelings and they got married. (To their empire it would look like ML took his now widowed sister in law as his bride and Empress - which I think was common in some ruling dynasty).
    Together they had two children more.

19. Aqua_the_idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    damn, the spoilers now actually clear things up thank you for the explanations but it's still kinda weird tho like having relationship with your sister in law after killing your brother? Ik the soul is different but...yikes

20. Cookiemonster_007isback

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean he technically didn't marry his sister in law and the body is only a medium to be with the soul he's in love with but yes it's weird as the body would still be of the former. Although still in this world there are some customs alive where brother in law would marry his sister in law incase the brother passes away to take care of (his brother's family) just like we often hear sister in law marrying their brother in law after the wife passes away to care of the children.

These practices usually happens in villages and towns but I have heard about some real life incident in cities too. And this doesn't just happen in some third world country, west have many of these cases as well.
    In all it is strange obviously.

Edit : I mentioned the above in case someone thinks this is just fiction. It's not just fiction, the world is weird and weird things keep happening.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2023