Picked Up I'm an Useless Eye-Candy in the Unlimited Flow World

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by celedonblu, Jan 4, 2024.

1. celedonblu

celedonblu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I'm An Useless Eye-Candy in the Unlimited Flow World (我在无限世界当花瓶)

Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3852363

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

First of all, the instances are all generally really terrifying and well-written — I've read a lot of unlimited flow novels and this one is a rare novel of this genre where the instances actually kept me on the edge of my seat!

Secondly, the MC's character is portrayed really skillfully, too. I'm not someone who usually likes "beautiful stupid crybaby" bottoms, but MC has such great character development during the course of the novel that I can happily overlook that part of his initial character. Also, even before his character development, he may be a timid crybaby but he's not stupid; he doesn't commit brainless acts or try to be a holy saviour or anything — which is quite gratifying (and rare!) for a novel of this specific genre and trope.

Third, the novel conveys emotions so well. Some instances get really emotional, and the way the author writes out not only the MC's but also the supporting characters' emotions is so raw and masterful that I could really feel it — without giving spoilers, one of the instances involves MC's deceased mother, and my god I'm not a person who gets super emotional when reading novels but I was a sobbing mess when reading that arc, no joke.

Fourth: the ML, who hits that delicious sweet spot of possessiveness and obsessiveness over MC without actually harming him physically or emotionally (the bar is in hell, I know). He's also like, really in love with MC, and not in the "I want to make you mine for absolutely no reason because I have the emotional range of a teaspoon" kind of way.

Tl;dr would be absolutely hyped if someone picked this up because this is a great unlimited flow novel, and if you need an editor please don't hesitate to DM me!

Description
    :

Tang Ning entered a survival game where each person can draw different skill cards in each round. Others drew a series of powerful cards, but the card settings that Tang Ning drew were:

[You are so delicate and frail that you can still feel a tiny bean even though you are separated by twenty eiderdown quilts]

[There is a prince who has been looking for a real princess. You are 100% attracted to the prince because of your delicate body.]

Tang Ning: "?"

Teammates received lunch boxes one after another. Tang Ning fell into a pool of blood and fell into a dream of death. A handsome man gracefully appeared from the darkness, picked up his sleeping lover, and opened the dungeon for him——

There is a prince who always exists in the copy and is the only life-saving driftwood Tang Ning can hold on to.

Tang Ning, who had drawn a card with the inability to speak setting, once tremblingly wrote "Don't go" on the opponent's palm. His prince kissed the back of his hand and smiled affectionately and tenderly at him.

A long time later, Tang Ning and the prince were together.

Then he discovered
    It turns out that, from the beginning to the end, the prince and the monster were the same person.

The demon is moved, he takes off the moon, crushes the stars, and becomes your only god in the dark night.

【Summary from the top's perspective】

A princess in distress is locked in a cage, surrounded by monsters ready to move. The beauty is so scared that he hugs himself tightly.

You are the biggest monster. You put on human skin, opened the shackles of the cage, and hugged the princess. The princess is like a bird with broken wings, weakly nestled in your arms.
    He is so attached to you, so fragile, such a crybaby, who gets anxious when you are not around.

But you have to leave him eventually.

Because only in this way can you take off your human skin and become a monster, letting every feather of his body be dyed with your flavor unscrupulously.

His tragically beautiful sobs are more mesmerizing than the most beautiful music you have ever heard.

So you put on human skin again, pretending to be the same as you just appeared, and hug your princess.

He begs you in fear: "Don't leave me."

You smile slowly.

How could I leave you? I am always by your side, my princess.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2024
    dolphincii and Purelove like this.
  2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

celedonblu likes this.
  3. celedonblu

celedonblu Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. alexwantstoread

alexwantstoread Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Catastrophe3905

Catastrophe3905 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. doggyboof

doggyboof Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This can be put as PICKED UP now...

htt ps://ww w.wattpad.co m/story/363103671-bl-i%27m-an-useless-eye-candy-in-the-unlimited-flow

7. celedonblu

celedonblu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amazing, thanks so much!! Just changed the tag:)

doggyboof likes this.
  8. doggyboof

doggyboof Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the one thankful, I like the story and I love horror ones ^^

celedonblu likes this.