Feature Request "I'm looking for..." forum section [implemented]

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by remy911, Oct 28, 2015.

1. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Totally ripping this off from MangaUpdates)

Basically a "Do you know titles that fit XX description?" section with at least two thread title prefixes:
    - "Forgotten Title"
    - "Recommendations" (or "Suggestions"?).

While it's probably not a problem now, I can easily see the "Novels Discussion" section being filled by suggestion requests.

I'm not sure if this is best as a child board under "Novels Discussion" or on it's own in the "General" section. I think I would want it open to "not necessarily" novel related requests, but I don't want the focus to shift away from novels (e.g. too many anime/manga suggestion requests).

2. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I currently have it as a sub forum under "Novels Discussion" with the two prefixes you suggested but it doesn't really stand out. Let me know if you want change it.

3. Tony

Tony Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just moved it under the "general" section as it was hidden as a sub forum under the novel discussion. I added a note to ask users to keep it novels focused

JJ likes this.
  4. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. For organization's sake (and future searchers), I'll be moving current recommendation type threads in the Novel Discussion section to the new section.