Spoiler I'm not doing this with a friend / 친구끼리 이러는거 아니야

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vdv027, Feb 27, 2021.

1. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    I'm not doing this with a Friend

Description :

She enticed the successor to the Duke of Lisianthus.

He sneakily grabbed my hand.

I sighed and twisted my hand out of his grip.

“We can’t do this as friends.”

“Are you ashamed of holding my hand even once, Leen?”

No matter how much I think about what Carsion said, with his face showing ‘I barely held one hand’, doesn’t seem that way.

“I can do more with you, Leen.”

Those words seemed to rang in my head, the blue pupils were headed in a different direction, you can’t even look me in the eye.

I mean, it’s not convincing to say those kind of words with such a shy face, you punk.

The Duchess took something out from the purse in her arms.

“Do you need money? Then take this money and break up with Carsion, take it without hard feelings.”

I stared silently into the thick pockets that the Duchess gave. Then she tapped her chin and gave a serious look.

“We’re not dating, we’re friends. Do you want me to cut off my friendship with Carsion from today?”

Will the Duchess get up from her seat, trembling and slap my face? Or are you going to spray water on me?

“Pass!”

“Ye-yes?”

My face slowly blushed with embarrassment. What’s with her unexpected reaction.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Priar, Azka Anees, KiseonYi and 5 others like this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    this seems like a very cute story about friends becoming lovers :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    currently 25 chapters of the raws is free :blobpopcorn:
    ML is Carsion and he has a very bad personality, he’s also the successor of a duke. FL is Leen and she’s just a commoner who joined the academy late and missed the club submission. so their first meeting was when Carsion was looking for a person to join his club, and heard that Leen isn’t in a club. so he threatened some students (poor them) to show him where she is and he thought because of his good looks she will just agree. but Leen just declined and thought she shouldn’t involve herself with a handsome guy, in the end she joined because he kept bothering her about it and they became friends with the other person in the club.
    so it seems that just before graduation, Leen knows that Carsion likes her and she likes him too but she knows her place and that she is just a commoner and after graduation Carsion will become a duke and they can’t be together.
    I need spoilers on how they get together, their so cute :blobupset:

6. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the third member of the club was a blonde boy named Fjord and he have a nice charming friendly personality so when Carsion told them to introduce themselves and Leen says to fjord "wow you look nice" with handshake Carsion seemed not to like their friendly atmosphere and shout like " hey! Enough with the introduction" and Leen was like what I haven't even introduce myself and Carsion also did not introduce himself so Leen calling " Carsion" and Carsion like a cat "don't call my name!" So Leen calls him "Pink-Head"

And another cute moment (for me)
    when they arrived in the club room Leen slept on a chair so the next day Carsion brought a sofa to the clubroom at first Leen was confused why suddenly a sofa appeared in the room and Carsion told her she can sleep in the sofa Leen was like "you're really the best!" Then while sitting on the sofa Leen kept calling him Pink-Head then Carsion covered her mouth with his hand then Leen played a prank and (really loved this scene loool what a girl) Leen curved her eyes like a cat and opened her mouth a little then licked Carsion hand that was covering her mouth then Carsion who turned red stiffened then removing his hand Leen said "it's salty"

7. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MLisMyHubby, Qinn_Liu, lylac and 5 others like this.
  8. Carollllllll

Carollllllll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers plsss!:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    lol the summary about the duchess part is funny:blobjoy::blobjoy:

DesireSai likes this.
  11. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read till chapter 30. After Lien joined the club. She kept teasing Calsian and he turned all red most of the time. One day Lien was ganged up by the group of aristocratic kids.(4 -5 kids) They said she didnt deserved to be in the club with Calsian and Fior since she was a commoner. They asked her why did she accepted to be in the club. Lien said because of Calsian face. She said she likes his handsome face. Then Lien asked for their names and ranks. They tried to intimidate her with their ranks. Lien recorded everything and ran away.

Later she bought the recording to the professors. I think they were not taking the action much so Lien asked Fior to spread the recording around. So later all the kids got expelled. Calsian found out about the recording. He was so happy.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  12. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Not 100% accurate.
    On that day, Lien felt bad so she didnt show up to the club. She felt helpless and inferior (I think). Calsian showed up at the Girl dorm and knocked at her door. Lien opened the door and was shocked to see him. She took him inside her room. (She didnt have any roommate yet.)
    He saw that her eyes were swollen. Funny thing was he could only ask her if the recording was true. Lien saw that he was worried about her. Lien felt a bit better and started to tease Calsian again. A few days later one of the mine that belong to the gang up kid exploded. ( I assumed that Calsian was pissed so he blew it up. He was a talented wizard by the way.)

13. Violet Blaze

Violet Blaze Step Red Sibling | Holy Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovely art and thanks for spoilers:blob_plusone:

14. nightbutterfly

nightbutterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting story and nice art. Thanks for spoilers :blob_plusone:

15. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    There are not much going on. So.. here you go.
    One day Lien walked into her dorm room. She saw a new girl who looked older than her. She said her name is Jane. Jane was a transfer student and had unique personality. One day Jane asked Lien what was her ideal type of guy. Jane expression was serious. When Lien was thinking really hard, the face of Cassion popped up in her head. Lien answered "A nice guy. Not just nice but really nice." Jane looked dead when she heard it and said "Is this your ideal type isnt it?" Then Lien said it is impossible to come true. Besides, the nice person I am talking about is so popular that is really really hard. Then Jane was shocked and excited and said "What? Who is that? What do you think of Fior? Do you like him? Lien said He is good boy and a great friend." Jane said "really?" Lien though Jane misunderstood that she liked Fior.
    In Jane's POV Cassion was not nice person which is true. Cassion fought a lot with other people. Fior got hurt so many times because of their fights. There was only ONE person who thought Cassion was nice.....

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  16. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC's personality is very attractive, she knows his own limits, she knows his "place" but she also doesn't immediately accept it if she is put down, she's really smart.

Bella94, Qinn_Liu, Dobokan and 7 others like this.
  17. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    When Lien opened the club room. The club room was not the same as she came a few days ago. Desks and chairs were broken. Fior was rolling on the floor. Lien asked Cassion "did you guys fight?" Lien was angry. Then Lien said she didnt know why they fought but she asked not to be violence in the club room. Cassian said he would clean up the club room, if she answered his question. Lien asked, "what is it?"
    Cassian asked Lien, "Do you think I am nice?" Lien answered " What! Yes, Caon, you are very nice." Then he continued, "More than Fior?" Lien answered, "Yes."
    As soon as he heard that his face was blooming then he said,"that is enough, I will make peace with Fior."

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  18. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after that what happen? this novel really has a good start & i hope this novel didn't got sloppy at the end

19. vdv027

vdv027 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was rated a perfect 10.0 in kkp I hope it has good ending...

20. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yep me too

I got spoiler from kkp korea comment, they said his parents (carsion parents) are nice & they want to adopt Leen lol