News I'm Only A Stepmother Officially Licensed + Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Hiiro_, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiiro_

Hiiro_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Korean web novel I'm Only A Stepmother But My Daughter is Just So Cute! has been officially licensed. The team in charge is running a kickstarter for it right now with promises of ebook, softcover, and hardcover release.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-a-stepmother-but-my-daughter-is-just-so-cute

Originally a Web Novel, the story I’m Only a Stepmother But My Daughter is Just so Cute! (by Yir) is being officially transformed into a Light Novel!

Working with our partners in South Korea, the MSM team is bringing this incredibly successful and utterly beloved Korean romance story to the English community!

You might be thinking that we would release this story in a Web Novel format, but you're wrong! Supporting this Kickstarter means supporting our team of editors and translators bringing you the first volume of the story in Light Novel format, something not seen before with Korean novels in the English market. Not only that, the first volume of Stepmother will have additional artwork by Dinorex (one of the artists for the novel and webcomic).

Capturing the hearts of readers in South Korea, Stepmother has has proven itself to be a story above and beyond any other romance series. With its heart-warming characters and jaw-dropping drama, we believe our official Light Novel localization will give true justice to Yir's masterpiece.

If you love Korean novels as much as we do, and want to help support the MSM team, our South Korean partners, and the Author, please consider coming along for the ride!

Note: If this campaign for Volume 1 succeeds, we plan to produce further volumes for the rest of the story in the future.
    My name is Baekhap Lee. I was just an ordinary designer of children's clothing, until one day I woke up as the main villainess of the fairytale I was reading. It seems like I’ve died from overwork and reincarnated as Abigail, the stepmother of Snow White. But who cares about that? Right now, I’m sitting next to my lovely daughter, Blanche Friedrikin. As always, she’s looking at me with her scared puppy eyes. It can’t be helped since Abigail was known to have a ferocious appearance. Her smile alone would make anyone cry, not forgetting to mention that Abigail tried to poison her stepdaughter out of jealousy.

‘Even so, I want to hug her! I want to dress her up! Ahhh! She’s so cute! It should be a crime for my daughter to be this cute!’

Even though I want to shower her with affection, my husband continues to look at me with suspicion. How can I overcome his interference and get closer to Blanche?

2. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, can't donate because of personal reasons, but I hope this takes off!

3. judairu

judairu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. SlimIcee

SlimIcee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :D:D:D

Hiiro_ likes this.
  5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooooooooooooo :cookie::cookie:

SlimIcee likes this.
  6. draw2much

draw2much Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woohoo! I had no idea! I'm going to support it now!!!

Hiiro_ and SlimIcee like this.
  7. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I just noticed this, I loved the short webcomic promotion~~~

Hiiro_ likes this.
  8. HankyPanky2.0

HankyPanky2.0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. FalseNutrition

FalseNutrition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good grief, it's about time! I read the translated chapters ages ago and was sadden when updates suddenly stopped coming. I will definitely support!

10. A Wandering Panda

A Wandering Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.