Let's talk about life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by orig27, Mar 16, 2017.

1. orig27

orig27 Everlasting Monarch

Reading List:
    Link
    So recently was moms death anniversary and I visited my aunt's place we went and catch a plane.BTW I also attended a baptism of my nephew; He turned 1yrs old cute little guy. So yeah I called in for work and told them that I couldn't come to work because I couldn't booked a flight back and I'll be stuck there till tomorrow (I already had a flight back which I had to cancel because they change baptism time). So when I got back to work my co-workers was talking about me that I was lying shit and my reason for not coming to work was bullshit. We are allowed to have 5 call ins, in-case of accident, sick and all those shit. Then now they want to see my flight records(which I'll fucking slap in their faces); This is basically breaching my personal issue man; why is this allowed. But yeah this is just me and my daily ranting. (GOD I'm so pissed off) :mad::mad::mad:

Anyway any shit going on with you guys recently?

2. gokal14

gokal14 Sky King

Reading List:
    Link
    That's sux, and congrats to ur nephew

Pleasantly-plump and orig27 like this.
  3. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    You should complain to the HR or the division responsible for this things in your company. If they sent you emails with this shit it's all the better for you.

4. heads-or-tails

heads-or-tails Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless it is your boss asking you for the records tell them to fuck themselves and that you have no need to show it to them. Nosy little fucks, call bullshit when they call sick and see how they like it

mir, TWINKLETWILIGHT, Risus and 2 others like this.
  5. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Exams, exams and more exams. This is real shit.

orig27 likes this.
  6. porkbuns

porkbuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, if it ain't your boss and your job ain't in jeopardy, then there's no point in wasting resources entertaining those pricks.

AkeShiro and orig27 like this.
  7. S1ash

S1ash Muhahahaha

Reading List:
    Link
    STELLA!!!

Pleasantly-plump and orig27 like this.
  8. orig27

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr; thanks bruh; I love my nephew because he was born 2 day after my mom's death. Made me understand the reincarnation cycle.
    "Death is an ending but it is also the beginning of a new Life"

That's the thing my boss are the one who wants to see them.

F*** I want to quit so bad due to the way the handle things and they ask why people are leaving, they only think about themselves man. They bunch of hypocrites and inhuman. They don't understand why this was important for me.

9. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well unless it's your employer that wants to see your flight records to confirm, you don't need to show shit to them! If they're talking shit about you then it's because they found a possible target to talk shit about.
    But yeah, go slap their fucking faces in and relish in their reaction like a xuanhuan reader!!

10. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please film it as you slap their faces, I want to see them vomit out blood. :)=

@, AkeShiro, Shem and 1 other person like this.
  11. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    just give the death certificate to the people responsible for that area -- proper protocol. so that would be HR. it happens whenever you don't apply for annual leave - if you had called in sick, woudl ask for medical certificate to prove it

after that, tell your work colleagues that you've had a death in the family - they are more than welcome to shut the fuck up and mind their own business. also since you are allowed to have up to 5 call ins (and i assume you are still in the limit), you can let them know it's your business what you do with your time, and they are more than welcome to go make out with a grenade.

If it goes further than that - go to your immediate boss and tell them that there's a toxic culture of backbiting in the organisation -- watch as everyone falls into line.

AkeShiro, Falhrus and 0000000 like this.
  12. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's your Boss then just do it, try to find other jobs at the same time if you are mad about it. Asking for something to justify your absence is not wrong, it's probably part of his job, the way they did it seems wrong though.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    AkeShiro, Sircus and orig27 like this.
  13. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Dam what the hell? Can't you sue them or something? How do you deal with something like that?
    That's crazy...

14. Sircus

Sircus [Well-Known God]

Reading List:
    Link
    Let´s say you needed time of due drugs/arrest or whatever. If for some strange reason your country´s law insist that this must be shared with the boss then do so, however I doubt your coworkers need to be informed. If the boss leaks the reason for your absence besides he/she applied for leave then you really should contact a lawyer.

AkeShiro likes this.
  15. orig27

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the plan.

I did the death certificate thing last year. ikr they need to shut the f*** up and mind their own bussiness. It just they're making me the liar of the year!!! And I value my face; It's only my 2nd call in for the year; and I can count in my fingers how many call ins; I did in the span of 4 yrs working with them like 7-8 times?.

It's not like I'am asking to get paid; people call in every time and they don't ask for shit when its the other; I know there are work politics but man they are toxic shit over there.

Raven_King and AkeShiro like this.
  16. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    We live in a messed up World. It's a breach of privacy for you, but probably just a way of covering his ass for your employer. At the end of the day, profit and loss drive us. The only way to live in an ideal world is to be a hermit

17. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a pretty shitty work environment, I need to give my thanks that it has not happened to me.

Though that begs the question, Why are people assholes? Do they gain something? It reminds me of the movie and book "Lord of the Flies". Good book, I recommend it.

Anyway! Good luck! Try to not let it get to you, it'll be less stress in the long run.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    AkeShiro likes this.
  18. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finals next week. I should study for them, but all of my classes don't have actual tests!

orig27 likes this.
  19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    You do know that the HR department is there to protect the company's welfare, not yours right? I got that one time when the HR branch wants to complain to the boss and deduct all the workers' pay including mine, saying that we did not deserve it cuz we left early UNDER THE ORDER OF THE BOSS, WHICH THAT FRIGGING BITCH FORGOT THAT SHE WAS THE ONE WHO RELAY THE MESSAGE TO US.
    If the company's work ethics are bad for you, you should really consider another job, it is one thing to doubt about someone taking an emergency leave, it is another to blatently accuse them of lying.

20. Suoh95

Suoh95 King

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait till little guy beats them up after the baptism.

orig27 likes this.