Discussion List Of All Matriarchy Novel (1v1 & NP)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I would recommendation all matriarch novel here. I love matriarch novel, I like idea of female mc dote on ML, I like the way MC stronger than ML. Mc is doting wife. she doted ML lot.

丞相今天上朝了吗 Is the prime minister in court today? 1v1 short matriarch novel. It have women getting pregnant, not men. One of best novel. I would rate it 100000/10
    (matriarchy One-to-One) Zhao Xian, the 21st century female overlord, just read a novel in which the heroine, the white lotus, was reborn and killed a treacherous minister, and she became mad because the treacherous minister had the same name as her.
    As soon as she opened her eyes, she had traveled to the world of female venerables and became a treacherous minister who had power over the world and everyone was afraid of her. There was also a husband who had just got married and had no bridal chamber yet.
    She was very successful as a man but failed as a woman, and she had never even been in love, what should she do, she was so anxious!

World Hopping 1v1 matriarch
    大佬穿书到女尊 {The Boss Transmigrated Into Matriarchy Novel } My recommended rate 5/5 :blobnosebleed:
    Quick transmigration + heroine + book transmigration + one-on-one sweet pet)
    Feng Xi, the boss of the last century, was so sad after losing her love, that she traveled through the book to the world of the heroine in her sleep. Here, women are in charge of the outside world, men are in charge of the inside, women are the worshipers, and men are the wives and daughters. The most surprising thing is that even children are not born with women.
    This is simply a woman's paradise! A man is willing to endure thousands of years of suffering for her lover, and he has been displaced for ten generations. The friendship is really rare. Since she wants to complete the task, then she will give him the exclusive favor for ten lifetimes and help him reach consummation.

Everyone said that the red cinnabar on his forehead was an ominous omen, but she regarded it like a jewel. The ominous thing in the eyes of others is the white moonlight in her eyes and the cinnabar mole in her heart.

But... why? The woman who had been scolded by her thousands of times for causing him to suffer for thousands of years was actually her former self! Regardless of his identity, Nan Jun bravely climbed up to the top of Qiao Yun's wall, and sneaked a look inside. Hearing the movement, Qiao Yun hugged the broom, boldly approached the black shadow, and pretended to be calm with a trembling body, and said, "Where...where is the thief?" After a moment of silence, a familiar voice sounded: "The heart thief !" The broom in his hand fell in response

女尊快穿之妻主是个宠夫狂 Quick Transmigration Wife Lord Pamper On Her Husband [Matriarchy] 1v1. My Recommend rate 4 /5 some arcs is boring because of long chapters. It would be much better arcs are short with only 20 chapters.
    Summary: (matriarch + quick transmigration + save the male protagonist + one-on-one sweet pet)
    Su Qiruo transmigrated into a novel of a heroine that she was reading.
    In the book, women are masters of the outside world, and they are appointed as marquises to pay homage to their prime ministers. This is indeed a cool text in the Shuang text.
    she wanted to achieve her own career happily and freely, regardless of love affairs.
    But when that poor little child knelt down in front of her humblely and called out: "My wife..."
    Su Qiruo still couldn't hold back and rushed forward. That's all, it's good to bring a tow bottle.
    It's okay to pet him and be happy.

乔木丝萝两相依 Qiao Mu Siluo NP Recommend 5/5, I am at 60 chapters, I really love this novel. It’s so good and well written matriarch NP novel. It have farming, cook, poor to rich. It’s well written farming novel.
    Summary:
    Accidentally transmigrating into another world, the men here are actually used to carry on the family line? !
    Men take care of the house and children;
    men wash and cook;
    men are not good? Family law service! The mother-in-law is still trembling to intercede!
    These days are really comfortable, and Qiao Yi feels that her life has reached its peak.
    She must have saved the galaxy in her previous life.
    So here comes the question:
    earning money to support a family? No problem, my wife is too skilled!
    Best relative? Don't be afraid, heads-up can beat five!
    She hid in the mountains and went to live her own happy life, right?
    But who can tell her, how can there be men in this deep mountain and old forest?

1v5 matriarchy 我家妻主超颯噠 My Wife is super Cool. NP, MC is strong and op. I haven’t finish read it. It’s interesting
    Lu Jingmo, the sole heir of the Guwu family, died in one day and turned into the eldest princess of the Nuzun dynasty, and a national teacher predicted that this woman would rule the world. The cold and thin she curled her lips into a smile to rule the world? It's not impossible. From then on, Chuang Ying Pavilion killed the Quartet and attracted peach blossoms. ——Xia Qingmiao, son of the prime minister: "We met when we were young, and we fell in love at first sight." Senior brother Luo Ran: "I wish to win your heart, and I will never leave you forever." Shang Feng Yinmei: "There is no escape, it is up to you." Miracle doctor Mo Xingchu: "Happy that you are sick, there is no cure for medicine or stone

女尊大佬她又坏又美 She Is Both Beautiful and Bad 1v1, Matriarch This is so cute. ML is reborn, FL is OP and strong. ML is so cute. There is ghost, spirit. It’s well written romance. I like romance develop between FL and ML.
    After Chengchi died, he thought he could turn into a ghost to take revenge, but who knew he would come back to life. Escape! He must escape, and he must take revenge. Chengchi weeps Qi Qi Xixi: ...are you still running? Chengchi: Don't run away...Zaixi! Regardless of her past and present lives, her master disliked her, and she was kicked into a world where yin and yang were reversed. Uneasy to sleep. Chengchi: Wife, Wife Master Xi Xi: I didn't sleep

独步女尊:宠鱼娇夫 The Solo Lady: The Spoiled Lover. My rate : 5/5
    1v1 this is great novel, Mc is dreamy wife:blobnosebleed:. She is best wife and best MC She is op and strong. She pamper on ML lots.
    Female Supreme 1v1 Sweet Pet Article] Fang Ziyu: A son from a rich family, in order to escape from marriage, traveled all the way to Linjiacun, accidentally rescued her, but fell in love at first sight. Chen Xin: Falling off a cliff for a plant of medicine, was rescued by someone, but met him who had loved her all his life, and then loved him endlessly.

农门小夫郎有点甜 The Little Farmer is Bit Sweet 1v1 Sweet, farm rate 4/5 rate
    This MC is also my fav character. Mc fall in love first sight when she saw ML. I really like MC character. Her hardworking and determination, consider is what make me like her. ML too falling in love with her because of her personality. The way she treated ML is best. The way she consider, caring him and doting on him. She caring/dote on his family, sibling and protect him and his family too.
    . Zhao Chuchu was raised meticulously when she was young. Relying on the love and financial resources of her adoptive mother, she eats lazily, eats, drinks and has fun, visits flower houses, and flirts with young people. Everyone says she is a bum, and no one wants to marry her. For older leftover girls, people in Zhaojia Village say that no one should marry Zhao Chuchu. It didn't take long for everyone in Zhaojia Village to know that Zhao Chuchu married a beautiful husband, changed his mind, farmed and supported his family, and loved him so much that even the stars in the sky could pick him off. They all say that this husband is very lucky, but they also say that people's hearts are changeable... Zhao Chuchu makes money in business, his family is rich, and he is even richer than a country, and he is beautiful. Some wealthy businessmen who cooperated gave her a boy of mixed blood from the Western Regions. Bringing the money to redeem her body, she came to the door and wanted to be her servant. Even the Seventh Prince, the most beautiful woman in the capital, wanted to recruit her to be his son-in-law. Everyone thought that Zhao Chuchu was going to abandon her husband, and when she was serving three husbands and four servants, she hugged a box to Zhang Xiuyuan in a blink of an eye, with endless affection in her eyes: "Fu Lang, I will give you all the land deeds and money. I will give you my life." (Read the guide: ① 1v1, male advocate Xiuyuan: Qingjun, easily shy, delicate in mind ② Female lead Zhao Chuchu: Bright and charming, cheerful and protective, occasionally playing hooligans ③ Female lead Two years older than the male protagonist, Yujie dotes on the younger boy ④The female protagonist has traveled through modern times and has a spiritual spring)

贤妻良母难为
    It's hard for a good wife and a good mother. NP poor to rich, farm recommend rate 4.4/5, I would rate 5/5 if there wasn’t annoying villains. If only mc was strong.
    I haven’t finished it, I am at 60 chapters. It’s great. Mc transmigrated into scum coward and lazy wife who abused her husbands and children. Mc is great and responsibility person. Honestly she isn’t strong or op but She is likable and hardworking character. Original wife have 3 husband and 2 son and 1 unborn child. Mc trying to be good to them. Honesty this is enjoyable novel, really like interact between mc and her children. Her husbands slowly warm to her. House was depression and sad, family was poor when mc transmigrated. She work hard to earn money for family. And MC will also have other four husbands whom she will meet later. It’s 1v7.
    Sum
    Mode thought that her blind eyes would never function again in this life, but God seemed to intend to give her a chance to see again, and arranged for her to wear them on the night of her 28th birthday—— I should thank God, really——thank him for letting her find herself hanging on a branch of a tree in the middle of the cliff as soon as she opened her eyes, and fell freely in the next second, and her body landed sideways, straight and smashed Xiang Yan; ——thanks to him for allowing her to transmigrate into the world of a female breadwinner, and to become the “wife head” of a poor peasant family; ——thanks to him for letting her have no love experience in this previous life The older young woman already has a husband and three children (one is three years old, one is two years old, and the other is still in the belly); ——thanks to him for letting her know how subtle her popularity is, and whether her relatives are not close , Neighbors are not harmonious, husband, one seems to be in harmony with God, one is timid and cowardly, and the other looks down on her at all. There is always a goal in life, and the surprise of rebirth is soon broken by the embarrassing reality-why is she? And live? How is she going to live? When a timid, soft, waxy kitten-like child's voice came into her ears—"Mother." She looked at the two skinny little radish heads standing in front of her, who were clearly sick. , her heart trembled, although the core in this body has been changed, but the blood relationship is indelible, she has to admit that she has resigned to her fate at this moment—— ignore her husband's immorality , for the sake of the children, she also has to work hard to live well. She wants to support this poor family for the children. She doesn't want to be rich, but at least she has to feed the children well. Using the little experience and wisdom in the previous life, and occasionally using the cheating ability, be patient and low-key, act neither humble nor overbearing, live in a down-to-earth way of farming, earn money diligently to support a good family. Looking at the children's gradually rounded bodies and the family's increasingly stretched eyebrows, she felt a sense of satisfaction from the bottom of her heart. She hoped that life would go on so smoothly, but the ideal is beautiful, but the reality is bloody. She ignored the "little romance" that God has always favored, and the emotional problems that she had tried hard to get rid of from the moment after time travel gradually emerged.

This is 1v1 sweet matriarch world hopping novel.
    快穿女尊系统之宠夫成瘾 Wife is addicted to husband [Quick Transmigrated] 4/5 recommend
    In a battle between demons and demons, the prince of the dragon clan, Long Yehan, was trying to save Bairan, the empress of the fox clan, and all three souls and seven souls were scattered.
    In order to find Long Yehan's soul, Bairan traveled all over the three thousand worlds holding the soul lamp in her hand, hoping to exchange her life's merits for his soul to be unified.
    However, merit does not allow selfishness, we can only let nature take its course.
    Bairan invited herself to enter the mortal world, and went through human affairs with a mortal body, and she would not return it if she did not get over the calamity of love.
    A mortal, Bairan, encounters the little four eggs of the female venerable system by chance, and travels the lord's dynasty as a host, becomes addicted to doting on her husband, and finally gathers Qi Longhanye's three souls and seven souls by fate, and returns to the heaven together

女尊之有衿莫寒 Empress Mo Han 1v1
    This world hopping novel is from same author of
    The Boss Transmigrated Into Matriarchy Novel
    Both novel Female MC are twin sister. I haven’t read it yet. Mc is op and strong. ML had unrequite love for her (I think)
    Standing on the Naihe Bridge, she looked at the man who died of grief for her in the previous life, who had been waiting beside the Sansheng Stone... He silently prayed: "I would like to use a thousand years of wind, a thousand years of sun, and a thousand years of rain, in exchange for her being in my next life." I walked by..." She knelt down and begged the King of Hades to let her repay his love for the rest of his life. "Would you be willing to exchange three lifetimes of pain in exchange for spending a lifetime with him?" "I am willing!" She owed him too much... "It's not in vain to waste him waiting for thousands of years, ten lifetimes of exile..." Hades sighed and wrote a large sum of money... with a wave. "My lord, are you not afraid that the woman who has gone through the calamity will come back and burn down our hell?" the kid asked tremblingly. "I'm not stupid, I'm just scaring her! This Bamboo Immortal has paid too much for her, I'm just a godly assist." Yan Wang gave the little ghost a contemptuous look, naturally he dare not provoke this person! "Your Excellency is wise!" This deity owed too much peach blossom debts in the heavenly court. It is good that they can rest more after going through one catastrophe and

女尊重生之盛宠 Matriarchy life's favor
    Matriarch novel, rebirth, early is abuse, regret, later is sweet pet. HE 1v1
    He is the little prince of the Northern Kingdom of the Celestial Dynasty, who is favored by thousands of people, has a beautiful appearance, and is unparalleled in the world. Just because of a glimpse under the tree, the girl in white will never be forgotten. "Sister Ziye, do you know that on the Sansheng Stone, under the flowers of the other shore, the jasper folds the flowers and sniffs them lowly, planting flowers all over the hell and hell, cutting off the road to the afterlife, just staying for you." That year when it snowed heavily, she married Zhengjun, and he was heartbroken. Feeling ashamed, he took the initiative to ask for marriage and marriage, and finally died in a foreign country...
    She had a special identity and a mission. She was supposed to cut off love and love, but was disturbed by him who strayed into her life. For the sake of the ancestors' rules, for the common people in the world, and to save his life, she pretended to be estranged, with a cold heart, but caused him to die miserably in a foreign land. Without him, what is the use of her wanting to be the co-lord of the world? She finally jumped off the cliff with her heart full of remorse and the little man who had stopped breathing! When she opened her eyes again, time went back to the first time she saw him in her life, and she was ecstatic. After living a new life, no matter what imperial power, wealth and mission she has, it can't stop her love for him. This time, she will protect him for a lifetime without worry, and give him the only favor in the prosperous age. "Jinse, I only want you in this life. If anyone stops me—gods block and kill gods, and Buddhas block and kill Buddhas!" From then on, if he makes trouble, she laughs; She has arms. Everyone said that the young master loves her husband too much. But she said with a smile, as long as Jinse is happy

等闲识得春风面[女尊] Matriarchy] Waiting to know the spring breeze 1v1 modern 4/5 rate
    Xu Chun, the first line of lightning protection, the older young woman wore it, and then found out that the one who was urged to marry in this world was not her, but a man...
    This turned out to be a world of women!
    It's a pity that Xu Chunchuan's partner is a woman who has entered the blind date market at a young age. She has no skills, but is very picky about the man.
    Sarcasm that people are old and in poor shape, choose roadside stalls to eat and skip meals, require people to have local household registration, require both parents to have public jobs, and have high wages to be good-looking, the most important thing must be good-looking!
    Xu Chun flipped through her memories, and felt a sense of suffocation—
    now, she needs to go on a blind date soon...

Tao You has a soft temper, unable to withstand the pressure from her family, so she can only go on a blind date. Graduated from a prestigious university, has his own career and savings, and his own cat, he just begs why he should be judged by those weird blind dates!
    He has been disappointed several times, and this one is probably no exception, but Tao You never expected that the blind date that all girlfriends are not optimistic about, unexpectedly made him meet the best Xu Chun in the world.

After the two got together again, my best friend said Tao You was stupid countless times, because she was cheated by a scumbag!
    Later, when Xu Chun was a business upstart and became famous, the most important thing was to spoil Tao You to the core. Tao You's best friend grabbed him suddenly: Youyou, which dating website did you go to find someone? Tell me quickly, I want to find you too!
    Tao You suppressed the swelling feeling in her heart: It's useless, Xu Chun only has one~
    :

1v3 NP matriarch farm Rate 3/5
    俏娇娘好种田 Pretty girl is good at farming
    I am at 100 chapters, chapters words are short. It’s entertaining novel. Mc have scare on her face. She was consider as ugly. Her one husband is sweet and he doesn’t care of her bad appearance, he love her and want to sleep with her. He is also one who cure mc face scar. He is my fav character. Second husband is strong. He is hunter. Last is her childhood sweetheart. He at first dislike mc or original host since original host force him to marry her. honestly I didn’t like him at first, later he change better.
    It’s sweet. Mc have 3 husband. Mc is weak at fight. She is bad at it. She is good at medicine. If her husbands get kidnapped, she can’t protect them, the kidnapper beat mc. Fortunately, MC have ability to talk animals. So animals help her protect her husbands. Honestly mc character is good, only bad she is not strong.
    Traveling through the country of women's respect, Xia Qiao felt ashamed. No money, no land, dilapidated thatched huts, and only myself is the poor. None of this matters! The flowery husband is her motivation! Xia Qiao rolled up her sleeves and did it! poverty? Seeing a doctor, selling medicine, let's do our job! ugly? All kinds of whitening, medicinal diet, and maintenance! What? Someone poached her corner? it is good! Let's see how my sister took her away! In the strange country of femininity, Xia Qiao breaks out her own piece of heaven!

穿到八零女尊做万人迷 Dressed to the 80s and become a heartthrob NP 1v13
    So refreshing and refreshing! 】Qi Suya traveled to the 1980s, and woke up with nothing but walls.
    This is a big family, with a total of ten members, but the question is, why are they all men? And all hated her to death.
    Qi Suya: "Hold yourself, don't panic!"
    The best girl next door is jumping around all day long, and the aunts in the village are doing all kinds of monsters. To deal with those who are looking for abuse, she just beats them up without saying a word.
    The former Qi Suya: born stupid, vulgar and ignorant, lazy and ugly.
    The current Qi Suya: Su Susu, beautiful! And it's super powerful, making money to support the family!
    It's just...
    the men in the family, on the surface, are low-key, but secretly sharpen their knives and slaughter sheep. She is really afraid that she will be killed by this family if she is not paying attention.
    "All right, let me clean it up!"
    But, as I washed it, I suddenly realized... why does
    this big family look at her more and more strangely?
    She's downright creepy.
    It's over.
    Is this family crazy?

女尊天下:冷面王爷 The world of women: the cold-faced female prince
    S
    trong female mc. It’s matriarch NP. Mc was general who help her sister to become empress. Her sister betray her by snatch her power and soldier. Her sister still think of kill her. Mc became idle prince with no power and was given marriage with slave. Mc counterattack to become empress.

The prince who dominated the battlefield was given a marriage, and became an idle prince overnight, but the person on the throne still refused to let her go, surrounded by a virtuous husband, there are all kinds of beautiful men in the brothel, and there are still men who want to vote Hugs and hugs, beautiful men lined up, how could the idle prince be willing to die?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2023
  2. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    女尊悍妻:种田养家宠夫郎 The Distressed Wife: Farming to Support the Family and Doting on Her Husband Recommend rate 5/5
    Sweet Farm, Business, poor to rich. 1V1
    Mc is best, I love her character, cold, calm and smart. I actually want prince to be her second husband. He is interesting. I Like his character. Mc reject him multiple. She stay faith to ML(her first husband). This is only novel that I hope to be 1v2. It’s 1v1
    summary: Lu Jiu, a top student at a modern agricultural university, transmigrates into a gambler's wife in the world of female idols. She is a poor family and does not want to make progress. Before she dies, she has to sell her husband to exchange for gambling money. After time travelling, faced with a small dilapidated house with a loud voice and a gray wall, and a cute little jealous man who dropped gold beans at any time, Lu Jiu started her old profession, cooking food and opening a restaurant to accept her younger brother. It didn't take long., tidy up the inside and outside. It's just that my lemon spirit husband, why is he so blindly confident in his wife, your wife is really not that attractive! And she has a lack of hobbies. Apart from making money, she only loves to eat this sour lemon at home! She doesn't even look at those flamboyant green tea men!

1v1 Sweet Matriarchy The palm of the female dignitary 女尊大佬的掌心娇
    Summary: Leisure is a master who can sit but never stand, can lie down and never stands.
    After traveling to the country of women, she was relieved of her heavy burdens, and finally she was no longer forced to be a business boss in the world of the villain system. She felt refreshed all over, and just wanted to be a salted fish happily.
    Rong Zhui, ranked eighth, has a cold and arrogant personality.
    He has been divorced three times. marry her.
    "My wife, don't you blame me?" Rong Zhui's voice was a little choked up.
    Leisurely hugged him into her arms: "Fool~~~"

女尊大佬的掌中娇 Pamper Childhood Sweetheart In Palm
    Summary: The male lead was reborn in 1V1, the two generations are clean, his childhood sweetheart
    ——
    once he returned to the age of eight, after thinking about it, Mr. Luo clarified the three most important things in his life:
    pleasing the environment, To please Rongjing and help Rongjing avoid all bad things.
    Just to cling to the thigh of the patron saint of this city, so that the future will be safe and smooth.
    It's just that he didn't expect that a person who accidentally lost himself would become the rightful gentleman hired by Rongjing Ten Li Long Street.
    The final result is that his little life is not only smooth, but also more colorful.
    ———
    One day, Miss Rong bullied her and insisted on pestering him to give birth to a little bun.
    Young master Luo feels aggrieved, why is his posture of hugging his thigh different from others?
    ———

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
    natasha_habib likes this.
  3. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    The full-level boss is in the female respect
    满级大佬在女尊
    great matriarch novel 5/5 1v2 np
    The
    full-level boss reborn as a dignitary , a
    dilapidated thatched hut, poor and poor, and a vicious father who regards money as his life...
    It really is not an ordinary bad heart...
    Fortunately! The caring, gentle and virtuous husband is not bad!

Next:
    1v1 女尊:穿书后宠夫日常
    Female Superior: After Transmigrated into Book, I Spoiled On My Cannon Fodder Husband
    This was interesting great novel. Sweet.
    Summary: Gu Qingxiao is a modern Chinese medicine doctor. In her free time, she reads a novel written by her best friend. Her best friend also created a small character with the same name and surname as her. Originally, she just wanted to see the appearance experience of this small character with the same name and surname as her. After reading it, I feel sorry for a cannon fodder that only exists in books. Unexpectedly, she traveled through... Lin Yu had a secret. He was born again. In his previous life, he left with disappointment in this world. When he woke up, he had already entered the second half of his life. The nightmare began, and when he was desperate, a person came... I came for you, you are my salvation Gu Qingxiao x Lin Yu'an (Lin Yu'an) 1v1+ time travel book + sweet pet

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
  4. Iris123

Iris123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are any of these translated to English?

5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    我家娘子爱种田 my wife love farming
    Great farming NP novel, it’s not matriarch world. But Fmc is like leader of house.
    1v5, it’s Similar to fortune wife.
    https://www.lengmen.org/book/58983802966085/
    Business and Farming]
    Once time travelling, Su Mo became the little lady of the Xiao family in a daze.
    One shabby house, two pieces of lean land, my husband...
    Hey, hey, stop, don't come over, I don't want any of them!
    A woman should be self-improving, let's see how she thrives, gets rich and becomes well-off.

6. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebirth sweet 1v1
    女尊之皇女是个夫管严

7. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    盲夫养成计划(女尊}
    its sweet novel, MC is so gentle and ml is blind martial art who fall for mc first.

他当鳏夫三百年[女尊]
    He has been a widower for three hundred years [female respect ] 157
    It’s so great read and interesting novel. Mortal doctor MC vs snake demon ML. Mc die from saving ml. Mc true background is god of war.

8. natasha_habib

natasha_habib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read this novel? I can't find this novel for free. :(

Thank you so much for so many recommendations! I wanted to read Matriarchy+NP novels but couldn't find new ones that i hadn't read. I was going a little crazy searching for the past 3 hours. (I get obsessed) so thank you for solve my problems! I hope you'll post more when you'll or anyone else will come across them.

9. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  10. Hobocollector

Hobocollector Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any translated or mlt ones?

11. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.xsw.tw/874353/

This two novel get translated
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-boss-transmigrated-into-a-matriarchy-novel/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/did-the-prime-minister-attend-court-today/