Spoiler Little Princess Mint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamAviLlain, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Averyn

Averyn The Forum Lurker |ω・)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here :(:blobpensive::blobcry:

Miya Mizu likes this.
  2. cheesecakee

cheesecakee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dropping. Didn't really see the appeal of both ML & FL.

Just to thrown in my two cents on the discourse about the leads' relationship: I agree with those who find their relationship a bit weird too. Having been an avid reader of manhwas like most people here, I'd always see a lot of comments that come to the defense of an ML when deemed as problematic by others. The mental gymnastics people go through much like some in this thread is interesting and not as surprising. I mean attractive & hot male leads always get a pass, don't they? I feel like a lot of readers don't really care much about morals since- as they say- it's fictional anyway.

3. solaria_

solaria_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I have not read this manhwa, I really don't think raising your love interest should be a gender based issue. It is wrong in both cases. It is not a competetion who is better. But idk where you coming from cause I have seen people bashing many mangas that have pairing with middle aged ml and underaged fl. It is all about morals and if people show sexism in such cases then i have no words for them.

I am not sure about this particular story but it might have been more comfortable if he wasn't her sponsor. They say romance start when she is an adult but for comfort sake it would be better if they were strangers who fell for each other as adult and this was just an age gap. The other love interest close to her age seems much better option.

sunasuma and zoefleyl like this.
  4. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML be like

[​IMG]

avlirea, Popcrazy, Elphin and 2 others like this.
  5. ClaudeLoveSpoilers

ClaudeLoveSpoilers New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly my thought!

6. Kristhena Brey

Kristhena Brey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i gotta drop this manhwa, i thought yuri was the ml, that was hella disappointing. I only see the mc and ml as father and daughter th.

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, why was Julius mad at Mint when she got close to Yuri? I thought it was daughter-con protectiveness. Did he already like her and was he jealous? I hope not.
    He looked like an adult and she like a kid. I thought he adopted her as his daughter and was waiting for her to call him "father" instead of "Sir Julius". Maybe the artist exaggerated her small height, even tho she was malnourished, a 15 usually reaches almost her maxim height by that age.
    I thought Yuri was ML and maybe the prince a 2nd ML.

I'm still gonna read this, bcz I like Julius as well, even tho I thought he was her dad figure but oh well, they're not doing anything bad.

Anyway, I'm still confused on the emperor's gender (Mint in the manhwa said the emperor is a woman). And if the girl who looks like the emperor is its sister or its daughter.

Some mtled spoilers from namu wiki (they're hard to make sense of, but here you go):
    [​IMG]
    He was originally a saint in the Tamara Temple, but finding that the Holy Emperor and the emperor were seeking eternal life and targeting the spirit stone mines of Elkedonia, he went to Julius and made a deal with him, becoming the butler of Elkedonia.
    [​IMG]
    In the original story, he was just a man with a beautiful face, but as he moved on to a webtoon, he was TSed as a woman. Of course, the public may have known that gender is the opposite, but when Mint asks if the emperor is a woman, Roel does not correct it and says that gender is not important to the emperor, so it is highly likely that a woman is correct. (uhhh...what?)

He has a fear of death and therefore does not want to die (more precisely, rather than not wanting to die, he fears death itself.)
    He was aiming for the eternal stone from the spirit stone mine in El Kedonia. In a difficult situation when it was revealed that Mint was a pagan sacrifice, the emperor finally succeeded in obtaining the eternal stone from Julius on condition that he kept his mouth shut and did not ask for any guilt, but Julius did not tell us how to use the eternal stone. He even tried to find out, but in the first place, to prevent this from happening, Julius burned the paper with instructions on how to use the eternal stone without looking at it. Even this situation was Julius's ruse, and after pulling the emperor into the mine, he tried to kill the emperor by detonating the magic core.
    Aventa got caught up in the explosion and crawled out with only her life torn, with the exception of one arm being torn, but Yurian, who was waiting, shot an arrow and killed it by creating a beehive.

The Kalismo priest has the ability to separate his soul and put it in another body and then reincarnate into that body, but after restoring the emperor's body, he puts his soul there. When the main body died, the gyoju tried to reincarnate in the emperor's body, but the emperor's memories and magical powers that remained in his body consumed his soul and the emperor was resurrected. The resurrected emperor felt that his death was not as serious as he thought, and he felt a strange level of calm.
    He accepts death while sharing an agreement with Julius, and at the same time he decapitates Julius, and at the same time casts a curse on him to loop through the most terrible memories forever.
    [​IMG]
    The eldest daughter of the Rose family and Mint's best friend with a boyish and bold personality. She has a sickly illegitimate younger brother, and because of that, her medicine costs a lot, so she sells her hair, or she wears modest clothes despite her nobility. She also learns the sword, and she helps Mint in small ways, such as being the forerunner of the battle between the noble and Yuri Eon who flirted with Mint. When she heard that Mint had the ability to control her demons and that she was a sacrifice to the god Khala, she was flocked to the heathen and left Elkedonia.
    He checks his ability to control monsters in the woods, sees he is lost and helps, earns a lot of money by getting the eyes of a monster as a loot, and he likes it. However, when he learns about Mint's abilities, he doesn't hate it, but rather asks if he doesn't want to collaborate with him.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  8. Cary

Cary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah he goes to war and comes back when she is 18 he only starts to have romantic feelings after the war and there romance slowly starts they never had father daughter relationship he helped guide her that’s all they are really cute :)

Ravenz, Siyasingh and Super Mayora 13 like this.
  9. Super Mayora 13

Super Mayora 13 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks you just said it all!

10. Cary

Cary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is charlize fl from I trained a tryant and ran away a pedo as well she groomed and manipulated someone 400 years younger when he was just a kid ?

Atheris likes this.
  11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from what I understood she just met him for a bit to save him, then left
    Oh I was talking about when adult Mint went back in time and saved the young duke, just realised you were talking abt sth else.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2022
    Cary likes this.
  12. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlize's whole arc is literally described into her grooming ML into growing an unhealthy obsession with her so he's follow her every whim, which the audience is meant to understand as hugely messed up.

13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you mention it, it does seem Charlize did something similar to grooming.

As for grooming in this novel, they've know each other since she was a bit younger, but she wasn't as young as she seems in the manhwa. And there were no such intentions on his part, he only saw her as a younger sister. From what I remember, there wasn't even that big of an age difference between them. And he didn't even raise her anyway, he just protected her a short while when they met, then he had to leave the estate and they met again when she became an adult.
    Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them. And the duke had no intention to abuse or use Mint in any way.

Veille, Ang3Blue, salty25 and 6 others like this.
  14. Hikaro12

Hikaro12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about everyone, but if a story is well written or is enjoyable I don't mind their fucking age or situation. So if anyone has an mtl for this can you share it please. :blobhug:

16. ymorr_peace

ymorr_peace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far the story don't show Julius liking mint yet and the latest chap I read is chapter 27 where mint is already on her 18 debut, so in my opinion Julius is not a pedo(well that's just my opinion )

Atheris, Cary, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  17. Haanaah

Haanaah Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, this is forum for spoiler not for the drama about the ml being a pedo or not please

18. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. lucaswhomademeaprincess

lucaswhomademeaprincess Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the relationship between ML and his past ex fiancee? Did he loved her or have any sexual interaction with her?

20. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not judge anyone here who thinks that the ML is a grooming, pedophile. The truth is I saw an episode where he gives FL whiskey and they were alone in his office, I felt uncomfortable... the power imbalance is palpable...