Spoiler Little Princess Mint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamAviLlain, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Cary

Cary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m sorry how is drinking together grooming or inappropriate in anyway, double standards

refanol and Atheris like this.
  2. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not say that he was that... I said that I did not judge anyone who said that (learn reading comprehension:blobcat_rawr:).... I felt uncomfortable because of the power imbalance those types of scenes are portrayed in bars where people with a lot of power seduce young women
    how to talk to an adult at night must have the need to drink alcoholic drinks and more if they are in his place?! Well, no... it's that typical scene where the boss invites his employee and crosses the limits ( I don't mean sexual line because you don't know the reading comprehension)...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
  3. Cary

Cary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea but he never did that .. so I’m confused when nothing happened just drinking hahah

4. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if anyone has an mtl for this novel please share it.

Kathrine Pierce likes this.
  5. Fault Motion

Fault Motion New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why, but learning that julian's the ML makes me not want to continue reading it. I just don't feel them. Unlike with other age gap manhwas that I've read. :unsure:(n) Thought it was Yuri my man. :(:cry:

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  6. minjikim

minjikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so, the emperor probably put the two together bcs he wants the spirit stone gem (?) Mines that belongs to elkadonia, it was also stated that Julius never put any interest towards woman before.

Ravenz likes this.
  7. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooo, I was waiting for Yuri to be the ML, I want to cry. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

8. LynnXiu

LynnXiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys can talk about the age gap somewhere, I only want to know THIS:

I need this to be clarified!

She has amnesia? It was her specific tribe? Or whatt??!!

9. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    The story goes like this.
    The orphanage director always abused the children but strangely, he was harsher on mint. At the age of 11 mint is adopted to the headmaster of heathens, she is raised with other children to become a sacrifice to be the vessel who will hold their goddess Carla, after many sacrifices mint was successful. She was driven to the war and killed all the soldiers till the last one, she was about to kill Julius but was unsuccessful. She could have but didn't. Julius was greatly wounded but remembered her. Her true self, the mint we know, not the empty shell controlled by the pagans... He recovered in half a year, and started to search for mint. To make her wish come true. "I hate violence.... I want to be loved". He took her in, gave her the seat of princess to protect her identity in case she was discovered to have connections with the pagans.
    The reason mint couldn't remember the slaughter she partook in was because it wasn't really her. She was around 12 or 13. While fighting With Julius, when she lost consciousness, he took her with him to the woods seeking refugee but collapsed. When the temple and the knights found them, they took care of Julius and sent mint to the orphanage she said she belonged to. 2 years later, 15 year old mint starts living with Julius. The two hellish years she spent in the orphanage was because that dog director knew she was adopted by pagans so he feard someone would know, thus hit her and brainwashed her that she was never adopted. So that explains the amnesia. She does recover her memories eventually.

10. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    He dies!
    I don't know, how to process this. That Roel. How?! Why?! ....
    He was killed by the emperor's dog. Rurik.

I was hasty. After reading the next chapter I really cried my gut out. Damn, he survived. But the author wrote as if he was dead

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    Lucy_, ReaderEli and greeneyedfairy like this.
  11. Green_pattern

Green_pattern Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whatt?
    Why?? :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    He's my favorite :blobsob:

Emma626 likes this.
  12. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    Eventually, you'll realize, it was one of their plots to stall the enemies, he wasn't really dead but pretending.
    In the end Roel will become the Holy Emperor and godfather of their child.

ReaderEli and Echichichi like this.
  13. XoxoHikari

XoxoHikari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was upset this whole thread ended up being a discussion about pedo nonsense and den my heart almost dropped when i read roel...

But that was a bluff thank god! Roel's my fav character so far.

14. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes... me too:blob_pout:

15. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why does readers hate ml? He is not her adopted dad but he sponsored her. He saw her in the war and wanted to make her forget her pain and hidden dangers so he brought her in the excuse of sponsoring her but in reality he is protecting her. Also she didn't grew up under him as a daughter. Not too long after bringing her at home, he went to war for 3 years. He didn't even meet her before she was an adult. He played the role of an elder brother not father. Also 7 years gap is really not that big. So what is the reason behind hating him as a male lead? It's not like we have never seen something like ml and FL growing together where they were married as children, or in many mangas where adopted brother becomes the male lead. Does that mean in all of those mangas mls were "grooming" Their bride? Also another manga " Don't Trust The Female lead " Where fl brought ml from orphanage not adopting but sponsoring or something like this and ml is 3-5 years younger than fl. Does it mean she is also "grooming" a " Child Husband " For her? I honestly see no reason to hate this manga.

alizarose, Shion Lee, refanol and 6 others like this.
  16. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly for me 20 years up is the age gap that could turn me off. Or if anything (sexual) happened during her childhood, that could be a problem. But fl clearly had options in this one. She dated twice before deciding that ml is the one she likes. Even during their relationship she had the choice to get out of it. She was a full adult when they were in a relationship, and they first did it when she was 23 If I remember. So I don't see why anyone would say he's a pedophile.

17. AnotherDayAnotherStory

AnotherDayAnotherStory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People judged this story way too early. We literally had zero spoilers back then. But they kept on debating and debating and debating without even waiting for spoilers. Honestly, it was a mess and I first hand witnessed it. Most of them saw 1 chap where ML brings her home as his sponser and immediately acted like he is planning to make him his wife right off the bat.

18. Violet_lily

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. Both of them are adults. Also he didn't have any weird feelings for her before she was an adult . Here all I see is a protective older brother not a father. Also it's just fl met him when she was 15 but if they met when she was 19 and he 25-26 will people still call him pedophile? All I see is he came forward to save her from falling into the hell once, he gave her a safe home then went to protect the country. He didn't even return before she became an adult. Then where did this grooming shit and pedophile come from? Giving someone a safe home and preventing that person from falling into hell makes one "pedophile" And " Grooming a bride " ? They neither have any blood relationship nor any foster relationship in papers. So far I like the prince most but it doesn't mean I'll stop reading this just because ml is the person who sponsored her.

19. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right. What's funny is Roel. He's the one who raised her but I don't know what's gotten to the author who decided to play a prank on us. When they're in arelationship Roel starts feeling like a love interest but (he isn't) and even the prince warns fl that Roel may have dark feelings for her because suddenly he started getting overprotective and even comments on the relationship between the two. Eventually you'll have a moment where he admits that fl is the first person he likes and wants to protect but not romantically. He was the one who raised her and she was like his little sister. I liked this part because it was after The fake death accident and fl grieving for him, he was so shocked that she poured out all her magic to save him even though he wasn't dead. He figured how important he was to her and how she too was precious to him.

20. Violet_lily

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to ask is the Crown Prince truly a good person? Or he is a hidden villain?

Emma626 likes this.