Spoiler Little Princess Mint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamAviLlain, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    He's nice. Till the end I guess. I feel sad for him cuz he literally stays single and even after fl got married he still pestered her with letters wondering if she'll ever get a divorce. Even after she gave birth. I teared up at his monologue and his dedication. The nobles keep annoying him to bring in an empress, and fl threatened to cut ties if he keeps sending letters about divorce so he decides to visit the Holy Emperor, Roel, hehe. This man literally roasts him. Prince asks for him to arrange his marriage with a priestess. That's it.... After arranging his feelings with Roel he sends a letter to her hoping for a good friendship, even though he had so many regrets in the past.

*I forgot to add that he even planned to assassinate ml so he can be with her that's when Roel roast him

2. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to cry he is a good boy. Why didn't fl choose him? He is my favorite male supporting character. His love for her is something that can not be measured by anything. His love is very precious. He reminds me of Kaufman from * Remarried Empress * . He is so much in love with navier that he used the excuse of love potion to convey his feelings to her. He never forced her for anything and genuinely wanted her happiness. For her sake he married the princess who was supposed to marry either Henly or navier's older brother. He knew that he can never love someone else so he sacrificed his happiness for her. These two second male leads makes me cry whenever I read about them ( sorry for the spoiler )

ReaderEli, greeneyedfairy and Emma626 like this.
  3. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay. I read remarried empress and Kaufman was my favorite too. While reading this I thought the prince was the most rational character in this whole novel. He literally asks fl to date her so he doesn't get killed by his father, for someone who was born under that maniac, I acknowledge his effort for staying sane. And even while ruling the empire, every time he felt a surge of darkness or was on the verge of doing something bad, he always gets back vowing not to be like his father. That's why he's my favorite too. I secretly wished ml would die and give fl a chance to be with him. :meowpuffytears:

Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    Green_pattern and ReaderEli like this.
  4. Violet_lily

Reading List:
    Link
    For someone like our little prince I don't mind killing the male lead. It's ok for female lead to choose the second male lead who loves her so much.

tifftiff2121 and Emma626 like this.
  5. Emma626

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, a harem won't hurt at all. Not all. :blob_blush:

6. Reflinalina

Reflinalina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When i read to find spoiler, most of post is discussion about pedophile
    Guys, there is 10 yrs age gap novel and become manhwa that i love. Passionate love class, it's modern time novel teacher and student.

Thank you so much for anyone who give spoiler

7. Beuchum_109

Beuchum_109 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I could read the whole novel online?

Kathrine Pierce likes this.
  8. Joker07

Joker07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please either give me spoilers or novel MTL link ☺️

Hello everyone... So I was looking for spoilers though didn't find many but rather interesting discussion was going on.. Some readers said the ML is "Pedo"? But I didn't see anything like that.. Around 57 or something chapters are out of webtoon and I didn't see ML sexually or even romantically attracted towards FL even though she is adult now... And there was another word ( Honestly I'm not familiar with the other term but what I understood is basically means adopting your own wife before she is of adult age and raising her( umm this is I don't know where it happens honestly I have never seen or heard something like that )) But I don't think ML had any intention of marrying her before him realising his feelings ( Although it haven't happened in Webtoon yet ) And there seems to be one more misunderstanding of him adopting her So I think it is cleared as well he didn't adopt her as his daughter.. sponsoring her was basically him completing his promise to her I think.. ( Though I would really appreciate some detailed spoilers.. )

9. Joker07

Reading List:
    Link
    So this was his response for her kind of indirect first confession...
    “Am I not everything in your world?”
    Julius hugged Mint's shoulders. Mint's heart dropped with a thump when she was caught in his arms by the wind.
    “It is said that newly born chicks treat the first being they see as their mother and chase after them. You are no different from that now.”
    Will it be?
    Mint closed her eyes, ignoring the sound of her heart pounding. The shoulder he was stroking was hot as if it would burn.
    “If you meet many people and have various experiences, you will understand what I mean now.”
    “… … really?"
    "okay."
    mistaken… … .
    It's an illusion. this.
    His voice, his breath, his touch on his shoulder, as hot as if he were being burned alive, all of this was an illusion.
    Mint wished otherwise. The thirst for Julius, this heart that could never be reciprocated, was a wound that never healed.
    okay. this can't be love
    It can't be love that hurts like this... … .
    "yes. I believe Julius-nim.”
    Mint buried her face in Julius' chest and closed her eyes.
    I didn't want to show my heart being rejected and crying, but it was useless. Thick teardrops crumbled several times on the back of her hand.
    Though how correct it is I'm not sure

10. Joker07

Reading List:
    Link
    Mint lifted her arms and pulled him closer to his back.
    “You are mine.”
    He whispered intoxicated with pleasure.
    "okay. I am yours.”

11. Mia benz

Mia benz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish someone drop the mtl for poor us ಥ_ಥ

Azka Anees likes this.
  12. tifftiff2121

tifftiff2121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is there always such a gap between novel art and the manhwa?

Kathrine Pierce and Atheris like this.
  13. Violet_lily

Reading List:
    Link
    I think manhwa art is cuter and more beautiful

14. Mia benz

Mia benz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can you tell me which chapter is this of possible thanks

15. Joker07

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 68 in Novel

Mia benz likes this.
  16. Kuroyuki1974

Kuroyuki1974 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If u guys throw hate this much on a 7 years age gap which is kinda more or less nothing once she is old enough and its not like they have sexual relationships immediately smh, then I suppose u really really hate the princess strikes the flags today too, as it has 15 years old gap, literally. They both get married too.

DOHere likes this.
  17. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!! So far, I'm looking for spoilers digging into the FL and ML's past, such as..
    • How did the FL(in adult form) go back in time to save ML? didn't he survive on his own? the time is confusing..
    • What is the story behind FL & ML's first meeting? When FL was still regarded as a 'monster'..
    • The prophecy that the heretic told them, where the ML and FL was supposed to be dead, how did they escape their 'fate'? was it also involved with how the FL went back in time?
    If I'm being honest, I have a lot of questions.. but I think these 3 will be my main focus for now, hoping for spoilers to answer them!
    the princess hates Mint?? in the manhwa, she didn't show hostility and didn't seem that 'interested' on Julius, It's like they were just friends/comrades in war.. Though it looked like she is interested in Mint's past, after she met a lady who recognized mint of being a 'sacrifice'.
    I had hoped that they would become close, I didn't expect this..:confusedcatblob:

Ang3Blue likes this.
  18. Kimberly

Kimberly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to asela? I wanna know hope she suffers due to her bad attitude

19. Atheris

Atheris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think 7 years are gap make ML a pedo. And compare to Marriage of convenience ,where age gap FL and ML is more than 10 years

Biaaa likes this.
  20. Biaaa

Biaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need the name of these manhwas.