Spoiler Little Princess Mint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamAviLlain, Dec 25, 2021.

1. stllgrmr

stllgrmr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Under the Oak Tree
    Seducing the Villain's Father
    I'm A Child of This House
    Follow The Bread Crumbs
    Newly-Wed Life of a Witch and A Dragon
    Who Made Me A Princess
    The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch
    Here are the titles, hope you enjoy!!!

Biaaa likes this.
  2. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in my opinion someone should " clean " this forum from the topics and posts that are not spoilers of the manhwa / novel ' cause it brings confusion. There are 60+ chapters online in korean and here are non exist spoilers of them. In english are 53 chapters not being updaite any more. And here are 6 pages of nonsense where are the spoilers other than re-posting information on the age gap , pedo stuff , isn't this a forum for spoilers ? What do whe know this far about the character's in this novel / manhwa ? From what I read and saw in tonkor is that :
    Mc Mint has no parent's , sibling's , she was abused and do not know how to read , wrote and that she have a human rights at all. And she is learning trust other people , and that she survived the " sacraface " somehow Idk did she was resurected ? Is the spirit of that gooddess selled in her ? And did Mint have powers , magic of her own ? And the " parent " figure is Roel (?) , The emperor is the real villain in here , he want to kill his son , want to have power / control over the Gran Duke of El Kedonia , have a sick interest in Julius from what I know this far. The princess is really carring about Julius and the danger Mint existence in his residence brings. Thechnically Julius can be accused of the treason to the Empare ' cause he's protecting the enemy. And the princess is asking Mint to leave the El Kedonia for Julius sake. What is interesting me is :
    - How Julius realie his love for Mint ?
    - What are this dark mages planing ? Whay the monsters are attacking Mint ? Did she not control them on some ocasions ?
    - How will the relationship of Mint and Julius progres ?
    Is there ANY other forum where I can read SPOILERS for this manhwa / novel and the actual chapters I repid there are 60+ chapters ! Someone plz clean THIS MESS with drama for most of pages.
    So plz spoilers ! Thanks.

3. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recently found this from YouTube and started reading. I came here for spoilers but only found bad mouthing about the age n plot. I am too scared to say this but does age matter. Me and my husband have 10 years age gap, we met when I was too young, he was there all my childhood n we kinda fell in love despite huge age gap. Originally age difference doesn't mean one party is grooming or being a pedo, itd all about whom Ur heart connects to. And yes he never touched me or even kissed before getting married. So I hope you all don't show so much hate towards huge age gap couples in the stories.

Lucy_, LaDyViL, kiki8119 and 4 others like this.
  4. west_front

west_front Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait for some true spoilers of the story.
    I really wanna know what would happen when Mint came back from the battlefield.
    Please just stop arguing about pedo thing. It's a f*cking fictional story,it's imaginary!Go attack real pedophiles in real life and castrate them with a broken glass bottle (whatever you like)and stop being annoying on the Internet!:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

5. stllgrmr

stllgrmr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the problem with relationship with huge age gap are the possibility of the naiveté of the young ones being exploited, them being victimized, in short, people can't ignore the possibilities of grooming. although, in some cases, this isn't the case at all. people's moral compass can't just really let it passed. and it feels taboo and morally wrong for someone to be with a person they raised or almost like years younger than them. to be honest, there will be nothing with a person developing a relationship with someone 10 years younger than them as long as they're no longer a minor. but, the same can't be said with rs that rooted with like them raising the person itself. for me, there will be nothing wrong with these stories as long all the behavior presented by the mls or fls are consensual and not coerced.

we can't also claim someone is a pedophile, the word is more complex than that. people often opt for the term groomer nowadays, since pedophilia is a mental disorder said by APA. (they also said regardless if it is, it is still a criminal act)

6. Kathrine Pierce

Kathrine Pierce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will be season 2 ? I want to see / read Julius reaction to Mint's relationship. And who is this boy ?
    And why are people so obsessed on the age gap ? 7 year's so what ? 1 - THIS IS FICTIONAL STORY ! Children go read other manhwa's if yall can't stand it. THIS AIN'T REALLLLLL !!!!! SO CHILL OUT !
    Ps. Sesshomaru x Rin , Inu-Yasha x Kagome , Kaname Kuran x Yuuki , Lucas x Athy ( this is the real age gap his like 500+ and she's in 16 to 18 when the romance start's , and no one was calling Lucas a pedo ). And here are 7 year's and is : OMG IT'S A CRIME. OMG !!!!
    Look don't like it then don't read !!!!!!

refanol likes this.
  7. Butwhoareyou

Butwhoareyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • See this is kind of a loop, ml survived thanks to her and she gave him an accessory to find her in the orphanage, you get it?,an example is that this is somthing that keeps happening in different deminsions "a very important event" as on how she was able to turn back time I don't really remember it's been so long since I read this novel
    • Their first meeting is when she turned back time in his youth, if your talking abt when he meet her as a child in that battlefield , it's because as he was sent into the battle ground as an order of the empress like usual to fight certain entities (her people?) she was the (main target?)
    • Yes because she rescued ml from his fate and wished that he'd rescue her too
    I hope this helped Im not pretty sure of my answers but this is all I could remember pretty sure there is some mistakes

Yes the princess does hate mint because she has been lusting over Julius since the first time they meet (when they where teens)

Julius reaction : Julius would be mad pissed and there first kiss would be a couple of chapters away
    Who's that guy : I don't remember his name but he first appeared at mints debutante party and not long after mint breaks up with him he completely disappeared from the story

wanted to answer your questions abt the mage and mints magic and why the monsters are turning against her but I'm not sure abt the information I hold, but I'll be able to answer the romantic questions
    • Julius realized his feeling after ruterning from the battlefield from last season, after he saw her with her new partner he felt pissed, he couldn't understand why he felt like that, some chapters go by, here comes the lake scene where he knew his feelings towards her were romantic and ended up kissing her, "she was 19-20" at that time
    • There is no fight whatsoever between the two (maybe some) they'll keep making out and flirting yk the rest, the relationship in general will continue to progress well
    Let me explain sponsoring someone is holding him under your family name, it's like he is a part of your family with no blood relations whatsoever, adopting someone and sponsering someone are two whole different things, mint and Julius were never close he was always and most of his time in the battlefield while mint kept in the social world he never and I mean NEVER felt any type of sexual attractions towards her it was all devoloping after mint came back as a maid and she was 18-19 at that time and it wasn't even sexual he started liking her more that was it, it all occurred when she was 20 and yall have to focus on the fact MINT was the one who approched him she wanted his FEELINGS, she wanted him to love HER, he literally rejected her confession when she was 18-19 before leaving

Someone posted an mtl on his drive and linked it to his account you could fetch his comment in here

He only sponsored her I have wrote a comment about this entire statement replying to someone you could fetch it out and read it

Hah? Wtf are you talkin about, mint visited him in his office drunk and offered him a glass she was 18, mind you SHE was the one getting closer to Julius , he didn't even think abt touching or getting any closer to mint

Yes that is mint in the church outfit, her background was revealed in the manhwa

Yall if anyone has any questions notify me

Last edited: Jul 12, 2023
    alizarose, Shion Lee, Simikey and 3 others like this.
  8. Butwhoareyou

Reading List:
    Link
    Why tf does everyone call the ml a pedo what typa shitty excuse is that yall need to reread the manhwa or novel and understand the damn situation

alizarose likes this.
  9. strawberry 12

strawberry 12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read the novel free please someone give me a link

zoys likes this.
  10. Butwhoareyou

Reading List:
    Link
    The English translation had stopped at maybe chapter 53 of the novel, no one's translating it anymore

Season 2 is rumored to be in August

11. strawberry 12

strawberry 12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it’s taking soo ling that's why i want to read the novel and i saw eng translation..

That why i ask for others language novel :blobsob::blobsob:

12. laliliths

laliliths Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i know where to read the full novel but its not translated

13. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too.And about Rita too,her brother seems sus.

14. zoys

zoys New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys do you know where to read the novel? I want to read it

15. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the pedo conflict still on going :blobfearful:. Gosh! That's harsh, I like the ml, he is a cool guy and really takes care of the fl. Even let her experience her first love and heart break, and never imposed anything on her. How come readers r viewing him negatively :notlikeblob:.

alizarose likes this.
  16. Lhuang17

Lhuang17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    People who don’t have actual spoilers to share need to zippppp it and have your pedo/grooming debate somewhere else.

17. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of story is like daddy long legs.

18. Enfeiticada

Enfeiticada Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, first of all, thank you so much for all the spoilers so far. I would like to ask something. Why has Yurian been acting so cold since last season and in the beginning of the raws of the 2 towards the mc? I know he has feelings for the FL, but I thought they were friends. Am I wrong? Why is he treating her like that? Have I missed something??

19. Abbaaa

Abbaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did julius kiss the maid?

20. Simikey

Simikey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually put this one on hold and was not planning to read it until I know for sure that it'll be a good and worth read. Thank you for the spoilers! I jumped through the last chapter of the first season to see and changes and behold, the ML got the shock of his life knowing Mint is in a relationship. I will camp here for other spoilers.