Spoiler Little Princess Mint

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamAviLlain, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Sakura miken

Sakura miken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He kissed the maid ? Or the fl ?

2. CasualReader99

CasualReader99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me on what happened between mint and the creepy cedric guy she dating in the manhwa

3. Joker07

Joker07 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you curious ( They broke up ) cause He was dating her ( Because she reminded him of her ex-wife or something) ( I don't remember exactly but I think)

Where is dislike button.. I want to kill you can I ?

Honestly I am disgusted with your opinion right now ‍ Imagine without Julius where FL whold be ? Even as a joke it's disgusting and if it's not then It's even more disgusting.

4. SerenityScarlet

SerenityScarlet New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone, literally made an account to hopefully quell the age gap discourse a bit.
    Wasn't too happy with the relationship at first but let's keep in mind:
    It was common and the norm during 1700's- 1900's (and ofc much further back) to see 15 year old girls and boys as adults.
    Of course that doesn't make it right in the least, but we must remember the cultural lens this story is based on.
    Using modern day sensibilities isn't going to help in understanding now enjoying this story, and truth be told, this is one's odd the best stories I have come across on Webtoon. The pacing of the story, the character development and the art style deserve much praise in my opinion. The age gap, though wide, I think isn't too much of an issue anymore since mentally Mint has grown into a seasoned and capable, mature woman in Julius' recuperation of 3 years (arguably a great way of balancing the playing field since Mint grew all on her own into an elevated person)
    I strongly believe that Julius has only seen himself as Mint's guardian and nothing more until maybe her drinking scene? (I'd also count the first time she was presented before the previous Emperor Aventa and wore that beautiful sparkly dress. That's when he realized "Oh. She's grown up")
    Younger people can crush all they want, but Julius has been mindful, respectful and never crossed the line with Mint because he still saw her as this young girl to be protected.
    Now that she is a muture woman in her own right who has gone through trials and tribulations away from his influence, they are now mentally equals. And in their 20's (I think).

Alright. Now that that's over. Any spoilers for why the heck Yurion has been so confusing?? Why is he with Ascella??

Azka Anees likes this.