Chinese Love NPC in the Nightmare Games (UF)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Kassandra, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Kassandra

Kassandra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Love NPC in Nightmare Games/恋爱NPC在噩梦游戏
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5771878
    NU Link: N/A

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    1. Arcs are not boring and not easy to predict.
    2. Characters are entertaining and memorable.
    3. Well-written main character, just lovable.
    4. There's character development.
    5. Main lead is not the usual domineering and icy as the emperor.

Description:
    Zhou Zhou is a love game NPC. He sends warmth and blessings to the majority of players. He can also kiss and hug him. He is affectionately called Xiao by a group of mother fans. Sweet porridge.

But one day, he traveled into an interstellar holographic horror game.

Zhou Zhou: ?

Faced with various horrific scenes, NPC Zhou Zhou continued to complete his tasks conscientiously, sending warmth and blessings, but there seemed to be something wrong with the person he was sending to.

The resentful girl quietly appeared behind the player with her long hair disheveled and a strange smile on her pale face.

Zhou Zhou: "Your hair is messy, let me tie it up for you." He tied it into two braids in a few strokes.

Resentful Girl: ?

Zhou Zhou: "Your makeup is too white and it doesn't look good. I'll help you put it on again!"
    Looking at herself as beautiful as a flower in the mirror, the Resentful Girl: ...

The resentful spirit of a young child appeared under the player's bed at twelve o'clock at midnight, and he was frightened. A group of big men couldn't sleep at night, huddled in a pile and shivered under the quilt, but this time they met Zhou Zhou.

Zhou Zhou: "Children are not allowed to sleep under the bed. Wash your face and brush your teeth first. I will tell you a bedtime story. I just wrote it down."

In the middle of the night, the resentful child was successfully frightened into tears by Zhou Zhou's ghost story.

In the ghost castle, the players were chased by the monster's broken body parts, and the room was filled with screams.

Only Zhou Zhou said to the monster with a serious face: "Your hand fell off, I picked it up for you. You can't put your head in the toilet, it won't be flushed."

Players in the game all know that there is a top master, not only looks good, but can also live in harmony with the ghosts in the game, and even successfully scares these scary ghosts into tears?

"Game announcement: Emperor Caesar and Zhou Zhou have become friends. Let's send blessings to the couple together."

Player: ... By the way, isn't this a horror game? Why can you still get married?

The Emperor of the Interstellar Empire said: The game belongs to him, and so do the people.

2. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Kassandra likes this.
  3. hcps-maia

hcps-maia [Dreamwalker]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. flowersonyourgrave

flowersonyourgrave Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the same person I saw on that account where this is MTLed :meowwhistle:?

Kassandra likes this.
  5. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Kassandra likes this.
  6. Kassandra

Kassandra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be me?

7. Cherry lips translation

Cherry lips translation Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I couldn't pick this for now for time being as I started with new horror novel. If this is still available I would definitely translate it because I have already translated 5 chapters of the above.