Discussion Most memorable gaming moments

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by PreStone, Feb 8, 2024.

1. PreStone

PreStone Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the title says, I'd like you all to share your most memorable gaming moments!

I'll start, you can also post videos or images if you want!

The only recent one I can remember that was actually memorable is when Overwatch was new-ish and very popular. Me and a few of my friends participated in a competition as a team for fun and won some prize money too. The last match we had was really close but won in the end.
    Unfortunately I don't have videos from that time but still it was fun to me, I never participated in any event before, but Overwatch I was good enough to win against other teams.

2. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
    playing FF7..that's the first time i played an RPG type of game, and i fell in love with RPG game because of that..
    that's why for me the best in FF series is FF7 no matter what others said..

Wireath likes this.
  3. puukkiss

puukkiss I'm Keeping My Eye On You!

Reading List:
    Link
    Balder's gate 3, tried to save an NPC and accidentally killed that NPC. Load save file. Did it again... Loaded an older save file and finally saved him.
    Hint: Mushrooms.

4. Grimsilent

Grimsilent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got 3 penta kills in ranked game(Master). Im using Pike XD

5. Dwarkin

Dwarkin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Protocol 3: Protect the pilot

6. Wireath

Wireath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most memorable? Uhh, some game I played, like 20 years ago, where one of the enemies ate [An ability, that completely deletes the char] my character.
    The enemy was the 'boss' of the scenario, & had an ability to basically swallow the character & if you don't kill it before it runs away, you lose that character -- Or they are lost after it uses that ability, don't rightly remember. Just remember me getting frustrated w/ it a bit, then using that scenario to speed level some of my newly made characters due to the exp it netted & how quickly you can finish the scenario.

Don't remember the game's name [I'd appreciate it if anyone knows], but it's similar to Might and Magic, where you're able to create a bunch of characters and party them up [max of 4 IIRC]. Though, unlike M&M, you pick scenarios to do, the gameplay is still similar, in that you're traveling the map to complete your assigned quests & fighting mobs and such.

Ps. Game was kinda frustrating for kid me, so wanna see how well I'd play it now. Believe it was a downloaded game, since my brother had gotten a copied CD containing it [along with a bunch of other games] from his friend.

7. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was quite a long time ago: played Skyrim, got a village attacked by dragon, accidentally hit a chicken, you could guess the rest

8. unlucky

unlucky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I told a racist lizard man, who was a general in my army, to take my signet ring and tell an imp priest to fuck off because we have a war to win, and not play politics.
    the next I hear of it the racist lizard man caused a diplomatic incident by punching the jaw of the imp priest and breaking it.
    not the most memorable but it was funny as shit and stuck with me.

For anyone thinking I am making this up.

https://i.postimg.cc/Hk5Lwbj6/11.jpg [​IMG]
    this is a screenshot of the event, it's a 2013 game.

9. Georgelee5786

Georgelee5786 Wait...it isn't 1898?

Reading List:
    Link
    When I beat a bug to death with a stop sign in lethal company