LCD Moto Sekai Ichi’i no Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Apr 9, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    \:D/

hillo315 likes this.
  2. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess we do the tribal dance then?

hillo315 and userunfriendly like this.
  3. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep.:p

hillo315 likes this.
  4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, nobody commented on the mass release?:facepalm:

It was great.:D Coming up soon...Army gets trashed by stalker monster.:rolleyes:

hillo315 likes this.
  5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Monster trashes Army! Story at 11.:p

hillo315 likes this.
  6. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    It's an even scarier version of a mythical beast...the news would just say that there was mass hysteria, and that all victims described the same nightmare...probably a gas leak in the area....

hillo315 and userunfriendly like this.
  7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::D

hillo315 likes this.
  8. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Good kids don’t bully armies. That’s not cool!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hillo315 likes this.
  9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Whooo!!!

Go read nau!:eek::eek::eek:

hillo315 likes this.
  10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Back! :blobparty:

Go read! Prime Minister...:blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobfistbumpL:

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the manga, i noticed when they showed his main character that it's a complete Sephiroth clone. :blobwoah:

(speaking of which, i was playing yakuza 6 and doing the cabaret dating sim thing, otaku loving girl says her first love had silver long hair and a sword that was longer than he was. so i'm like 'you like dangerous men' , she's like oh no i don't. Sure, says the girl schlicking it to sephiroth :blobsmilehappyeyes:).

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    userunfriendly and hillo315 like this.
  12. ddrhckrzz

ddrhckrzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to this? I've been following since like a year ago and now that I'm somehow desperately waiting for a new release I realize how long I've been obsessively following this novel...

... I need more. M O R E.

Looking forward to the next volume.

EDIT: Also, after reading the update post on patreon, I hope that everything goes well for the translator. Illnesses are no joke man.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  13. Kari_translations

Kari_translations Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for the results of a bone marrow biopsy study, but I'm now home.
    I cant sit in front of the computer for more than one hour at a time before needing to rest, but I think tomorrow I'll finish the next chapter, so there will be an update on the blog. Dunno at what time though, since I'm somewhat slow due to still recovering, but I'm almost done with the chapter.

14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    How dare you have health issues or a personal life for that matter! OUTRAGEOUS! :blob_coughblood::blob_catflip:

Astaroth and userunfriendly like this.
  15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :(:(:(

Get better.

He’s kidding. His etiquette instructor was Oscar the Grouch.:ROFLMAO:

Astaroth and elengee like this.
  16. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    On one hand I was kind of expecting Second to destroy the competition, but on the other hand I so wonder how the novel will progress from here.

If the ultimate goal of the MC is to just become the title holder of every art, then I feel like he'll do that in one or two more title match competitions. And the things holding him back would just be the time until the matches and EXP required to get all his skills to grade 9.

Other than that I feel like there should be something beyond these titles matches, because the competitors are just limited to using a single art (Magic/Swordsmanship/Archery, etc.), but that obviously doesn't represent the complete strength of anyone who has mastered more than one art, and especially not for things like Magic Archery that combine both Archery and Magic (like Second planned to train Sylvia into).

So simply being the world's number one kind of seem a bit lackluster by now.

I guess in another sense Second becoming Number One in the World might be the 'beginning' rather than the 'end' as Second's influence becomes world-wide.

ddrhckrzz and userunfriendly like this.
  17. ddrhckrzz

ddrhckrzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I also feel like this is just the beginning of them dominating the world in a storm, especially with that suggestion Yve gave to him.

Although the only thing I kinda find eh is that I don't exactly have high hopes for Silvia or Eko to really get that far in these matches and even if they do win, it's never exactly because they're skillful or anything, it's just because they managed to outsmart their opponents due to Second's teachings. I would have been fine if we could actually see their tension for these matches, but other than their somewhat empty words of wanting to win just because Second told them to, they're more just like relatively uninterested in this whole thing because it's inconsequential anyways because Second will win in the end. I don't know, I just feel like they're not taking this as seriously as others are, heck, even the maids and butlers are treating it more seriously than them from what we can see.

I just hope their character and skill improves. Because as much as I love this story, I just find myself sort of hating Silvia or Eko more because of this. I was hoping that this arc would give them some initiative at least, but from what we can see right now, it kind of feels like it's going to be a futile hope...

Eh, I'll continue reading it still. I just hope their characters improve.

18. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Silvia lost quite a lot of likeability from me when she fought that title match candidate old man with Eko and Windfield. Her naïve actions nearly cost them their lives at worst or Windfield sacrificing herself to save them if Second and Anko did not show up. It was a good moment for Silvia's character to show her growth mentally from the past, but no she fell for the bait as easily as possible. She didn't even use her specialty such as magical archery at all. What type of low level magical archer fights a veteran knight upfront like a birdbrain? Did these last few months mean nothing to her? Any lessons learned? Where did all her training go?

Eko at the least is intelligent, but is very childish. She tried to cover up for Silvia's mistakes in the battle and suffered for it. Windfield was all for retreating and is least at fault. Second is probably my favorite character and the maids corps. He sent a meat paste back to empire's crown like a Yakuza do when they declare cold-blooded revenge.

19. ddrhckrzz

ddrhckrzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was the case for me as well, I honestly wouldn't have been as annoyed about it had it been a reasonable situation—but like you said, she literally pointlessly sacrificed their lives for that bullshit she did. Only unfortunate thing is that Second is somewhat biased to her in many ways as she's his first friend in that world and so he's not really able to punish her properly like one would expect a teacher to... and so until her character shows signs of improvement, I'm just going to be endlessly annoyed having to read through her perspective every time.

On the other hand, however, thank you Kari for blessing us with a batch release for this novel! It was very nice to wake up to that in my reading list.

EDIT: Fuck I messed up my post, this is what I get for not being in this forum for months....

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    HiroBlaze and Kari_translations like this.
  20. anasmuhamad98

anasmuhamad98 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the translations? Did they drop it?