Spoiler My First Kiss with the Evil Butler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sakuraaaa_, Mar 27, 2024.

1. sakuraaaa_

sakuraaaa_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alternate name:
    흑화한 집사와 첫키스를 해버렸다

Description:
    Lady Isla Allandis, a noble lady on the brink of her social debut, is desperate to escape a contractual marriage. She encounters a handsome nobleman, Martin, seemingly the answer to her prayers. Eager for their first kiss to be flawless, Isla seeks guidance from Jade, her trusted butler. As they embark on 'practice kiss,' Isla and Jade feel the tension rising between them. Little does Isla know, Jade harbors secrets of revenge and a past shrouded in shadows.

Hello! I’m looking for kind souls who are willing to share some spoilers from the novel (if any) in relation to the above. I came across this manhwa recently and I’m pretty much hooked to the story so far (18 chapters in).

Thank you in advance and all spoilers are appreciated~ > <

Aqua_the_idiot likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder
    Novel Cover:

[​IMG]

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://www.novelupdatesforum.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
  3. snzzykitten

snzzykitten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been looking for this spoiler page! I think most of us who are looking for this page ended up in another title’s spoiler page :blobsweat:
    Since we’re still the first ones here I will patiently wait for any kind soul for spoilers :meowpuffysoul:

It’s completed with 125CH and 5SS

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.n...tegoryNo=17&proxyReferer=&noTrackingCode=true

Until we get more spoilers, seeing as the manhwa is still in its early stages, I’m just gonna let this one marinate.. I’m way too early :blobsneeze:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024
    sakuraaaa_ likes this.
  4. sakuraaaa_

sakuraaaa_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @snzzykitten Thank you for sharing! :aww:

I was also directed to another unrelated spoiler page so I know what you mean:blobjoy:

Yes, let’s wait patiently for these kind souls :cookie::blobpopcorn:

snzzykitten likes this.