Chinese Natural Disaster Hoarding Survival Daily

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by northerner, May 27, 2023.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 天灾囤货求生日常
    Raw Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7568931
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    It's new to me because there are supernatural powers except for MC's space. It stayed true to its title, hoarding. I don't even know why I am still reading this when it gets boring at times. Maybe it's because the characters feel real? ML wasn't the typical cold and merciless male leads I've read nor the sweet and innocent ML. He's just...him. He wasn't even the super handsome but he's goodlooking. Lol. The novel never described the characters' appearances. Except saying that ML looks kind and goodlooking at the start. You won't even see him until a year or 2 years of the disaster. As if you'll notice the time haha. Time flows fast in the novel because they are stuck in their own caves or homes most of the time because of the disaster.

Their friends or group cannot be called the strongest in the world but they are thriving and learning to survive. They are hard workers. Honestly, most of the time, it feels like there's no leader in the group, just a bunch of friends in crisis who are staying together. They had their own fun even in the middle of a disaster. They felt like they are my friends in real life.

There are no white lotuses nor annoying women because damn how would they even survive all those disasters? A polar night, polar day, tsunami, sea of fire, earthquake, sandstorm, etc. Most of the people are for surviving. All of them are ordinary. Another thing that I like was that soldiers weren't portrayed as the self-sacrificing kind that I've always seen in CN. After losing their superiors, they band together and think of ways to survive. They weren't there just to save people in disasters, they provide you a safe environment but you also need to contribute.

MC isn't holy nor evil. She kills, ML kills people. But they have their principles. (Alsoooo, as of yet have never told a soul about her space which is quite realistic and nice.) Their friends aren't those kind of people who shouts at the side saying that they shouldn't kill people. Even they learned to be strong.

I am not even finish yet but it's a good slow read. Romance isn't emphasized. MC and others do not even notice ML's feelings for MC haha. But it looks cute because MC trusts him more than the others.

Description:

Copywriting [natural disaster + space + stockpiling + farming + daily life]

Jiang Muyun has struggled in the apocalypse for ten years, and the most regrettable thing to say is Her novel didn't see an end. She pulled it out from the ruins after the earthquake. There are only a few dozen sheets in the middle, with neither the title nor the ending. She held those dozens of pages and read them for ten years, and when she was so cold that she shivered, she picked a page and began to read the shameful quotes on it, trying to warm herself up. Jiang Muyun said that the personal test is effective, more effective than burning books, and it can be called a polar life-saving artifact. It's a pity that before Jiang Muyun found the second half of the book, her own person was gone. But fortunately, when she opened her eyes again, she found that she had returned to ten years ago, still carrying that magical space.

Jiang Muyun was so excited that she packed her luggage and ran back to her hometown overnight. She can finally know whether the one hundred and eight treasures have ruled Blue Star!

2. rumly111

rumly111 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read the whole novel? I Read 150 chapters (MTL), and there are 4 extra chapters, but I couldn't find them anywhere except on jjwxc (but you need a payed account to read them). I wonder what was written in the extra chapters?

3. CoolPlane

CoolPlane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the website I used to read this since some of them became dead. Iirc this one has an open ending though if the website I used has the complete chapters.