Japanese Okoborehime to Entaku no Kishi / The Leftover Princess and the Knights of the Round Table

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ferris04, Feb 12, 2024.

1. ferris04

ferris04 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Manga cover:
    [​IMG]

Name: Okobore Hime to Entaku no Kishi / The Leftover Princess and the Knights of the Round Table / おこぼれ姫と円卓の騎士 / 遗落的公主与圆桌骑士

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/okoborehime-to-entaku-no-kishi/

Mangadex Link (manga adaptation): https://mangadex.org/title/31b11fc4-c408-47f3-bcef-586b16f474c9/okobore-hime-to-entaku-no-kishi

Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The story is very interesting with endearing characters. Please pick it up! :blob_teary:
    The female lead is smart & has a strong character. I started reading the manga because the synopsis sounded interesting and I found myself in love with the story

Since 2021 there has been no update for the full chapter translation, last year there was a small translation of the short prologue as an entry but since then there have been no updates.
    and last time the translator also said that they didn't have time to translate because they were too busy with lots of manga and web novels.

Description:
    Leticia's father, the current king, is very wise and knew that both of his older sons have their own supporters, and that if either one became king, the other brother's supporters would rebel—throwing the country into a civil war.

To prevent this, the king decided to announce that he will retire while he's still alive and make his daughter, the princess, his successor!

However, the princess doesn't have any political allies. So she decides to gather a group of knights loyal to her and form her own "round table" before the day of her coronation.

The only problem is all of the good knights who are strong and skillful and loyal have already been snatched up by her father and brothers for their own personal guards.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
  2. Nonon

Nonon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel wasn't licensed? I'm actually surprised. I thought it got licensed ages ago.

3. ferris04

ferris04 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, I'm also surprised this hasn't been licensed yet. I thought it was received quite well

4. ferris04

ferris04 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ferris04

ferris04 Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Myssoferia

Myssoferia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link