Spoiler Olgami (K webtoon)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by MariL, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT

2. MatsurikaFen

MatsurikaFen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I did expect that he lived almost a hundred years so no wonder if he slept around with another girls, but from the latest chapter there's no mention about him messing around girls, which chapter anyway?

Chapter 117

Chae-Ah decided to visit the Cathedral when she first met Yoon-Soo Guess what? YEAH, BOTH OF THEM MEET AGAIN, but ofc Chae-Ah won't remember anything about him

Yoon-Soo came back to Chae-Ah to ask about how to kill Vampire(in S1 she knew how to kill Vampire was using half-blood Vampire, either using Geurim's blood or any half-blood Vampire). While Yoon-Soo thinking about it and following behind Chae-Ah, she tripped and yeah since Yoon-Soo is behind her, he caught her and hug her

It's been a long time I read this manhwa, I might be wrong, just take this as a grain of salt :blobpopcorn_cool:

Regarding Yoon-Soo and Chae-Ah feelings, I would say Yoon-Soo indeed love her blood first but later, he feel drawn to Chae-Ah as well. How about Chae-Ah feelings then? I could say she's conflicted :hmm: She hate him, but feel drawn to him as well :blobrofl: Why I could say Chae-Ah feel drawn to Yoon-Soo? There's a chapter about she feel embarrassed that she's offering her blood to Yoon-Soo without wine 
    :blobjoy:

In the end she did drink the wine and after that she can easily ahem seducing a bit Yoon-Soo and offer her blood:blobamused: Also, that's the part when she ask Yoon-Soo to erase her memories:blobsob:

Oh and Chae-Ah realized that Yoon-Soo cried when she ask him to erase her memories :blobtired:

3. PinkCase

PinkCase Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It happens in chapter 112

4. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    OMGGG NOOOO AHHH WHYYYY ;-; ...but will they get together in da end?
    In the last chapter of manhwa i read she stabed her leg and yonsoo was liek oh so it wasnt his blood and its your look on his face...as he promised he wont kill her but dat crepy guy will die here right? idk i just wabt tgem to be together....

Wanderlust007 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't die dis thread I still need lots of spoilers from here :cry:

6. shiromony

shiromony Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me what’s happening in the latest chapters?? Around chap 117-120. I read the raws but I don’t understand Korean

7. CocoNAHNAHNAH

CocoNAHNAHNAH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Amnesia arc is killing me. Little bit more and they would have ended up together.
    I cant read Korean but it sure pisses me off without reading it.

8. Han Chae Nia

Han Chae Nia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, anyone can say what happens chap 126? i cant reading so please tell me ... i think they both kiss each other again i am so excited

9. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    u can use google trans or other apps but i use google when the trans is shit i use others trans

10. parkyoonso0

parkyoonso0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello i'm here to revive this dead forum lol

i was so desperate to read this manhwa when i first saw it on naver (and also very frustrated since it seems like eng webtoon will never license it atp) so i mtled all the raws to the best of my ability:notlikeblob: if anyone wants spoilers on anything, lmk and i'll be happy to share hehe
    i need more ppl to discuss this masterpiece of a manhwa with PLSPLS

11. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! Can you give us a thread on major story arcs/plot lines going on? I havent read this in ages.

12. parkyoonso0

parkyoonso0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Geurim was half-vampire. But one day Yoonsoo's father finds him and does some experiment on him that converts him to become a full-vampire by giving his blood to drink. I think Yoonsoo's father does experiments to try turn mixed bloods ito full vampires and become immortal but they all failed and died.
    • Geurim was the only one that survived the experiment and gave him the result he wanted so Father takes an interest in Geurim and wants to experiment on him more to see why this happened.
    • Yoonsoo finds out about this and that Geurim's life is in danger as well as Chaeah, who is with them. So the 3 of them flee to another country together on the run from Father.
    • Geurim struggles to control his newfound hunger for blood, and ends up hurting someone, leaving traces of his blood behind, which Father can track their whereabouts from so they have to leave to move to a new place asap
    • Father sends another vampire named Leo to hunt down Geurim, Yoonsoo and Chaeah
    • Knowing that Geurim is in the most danger, Yoonsoo sends him to Rose's place that Father doesn't know of
    Context: Rose is Father's real daughter. I'm still kinda confused on this since Yoonsoo said that his father had a lot of children , but I think it just means its because he used to run an orphanage in the past. Rose was half-vampire before and Father did the same experiment on her as Geurim, so they are the same case. Rose strongly goes against Father's experiments and wants to protect Geurim, that is why Yoonsoo sends him there.

• Meanwhile, Yoonsoo and Chaeah go to another country by cruise ship. They part ways as Yoonsoo decides that he needs to let go of Chaeah before she gets hurt even more. (Geurim was worried and told YS that they might kill Chaeah one day if she stays with them any longer as she is a human and they practically live off her blood)
    • Leo finds the old house that they were staying at and the ship tickets (WHICH WHY DIDNT THEY TRY TO HIDE IT)
    • Leo gets on the same ship as YS and CA. When they leave the ship to go their separate ways, Leo kidnaps CA.
    • YS luckily smells her blood nearby and finds where she is taken by following the smell.
    • Leo has the power to disguise as other people. He disguises as YS to try get information on Geurim's location. CA soon senses that she is not talking to the real YS and Leo locks her up.
    • PYS rescues CA and beats Leo up. They end up staying at Leo's house for the time being. YS just threatens him to not visit CA
    • Leo tries to make CA lose trust in YS and get Geurim's location from her again by promising he will let her go in exchange of it. CA pretends to play along but then goes against him, realising her trust in YS especially when he saved her life when she was kidnapped.
    • There was this scene where CA goes to YS's room to ask him if he knows Geurim's location and YS says he will only tell her if she kisses him (AAAAAAAAAAAAA) which she does reluctantly. But he tells her that wasn't a proper kiss and pulls her in for a deeper one (THIS SLY FOX!!!!!) ANYWAYS it was just so :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: its ch 104 btw yall lol

There's still some parts I glossed over and add but I have to sleep now so I'll post them tmr TT

13. Sasikarn

Sasikarn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much!!
    Please post the next part :)

14. bernzilla

bernzilla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS WEBTOON NEEDS TO BE LICENSED OH DEAR LORD!!!

ISTP23, Wanderlust007 and Juli Kidman like this.
  15. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so um can you confirm if PYS actually slept with another woman while thinking about the fl? Someone just said that and I'm fuming rn T^T

Wanderlust007 and roseO like this.
  16. L.A.C.L.

L.A.C.L. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleaseeee

Lunicylle likes this.
  17. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I saw in the raws chapter 132 is hot, but I can't understand their dialogues. Hope someone can share a summary of chapters 120 to the current chapters ( ◜‿◝ )

18. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Deevee

Deevee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping here...

20. Viel2001

Viel2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he indeed was probably gonna drink blood from a woman but he kept thinking about the FL and the girl leaves only having the upper undressed therefore he didnt really sleep with the other woman

avlirea, Wanderlust007 and L.A.C.L. like this.