Spoiler Olgami (K webtoon)

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by MariL, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Yushxra._.lol

Yushxra._.lol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo thanksss

Wanderlust007 likes this.
  2. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at the raw, I got the impression that she was moaning. Also judging from the way she was holding his wrists and then reading the comments, I think they were f*cking. We'll find out with the translation, but I think reading with the mindset that because there's romance it will be noble and wholesome will only end in disappointment.

3. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    quick question!!! why did she ask to get her memory erased??? what happen when they met again?

4. MariL

MariL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because she was tired all of the things which happened to her from episode one
    As for for second question, idk

Wanderlust007 and yourmomtenkeyy like this.
  5. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I can ask here but what happened to her in the end? he said he would have to delete it again, but in what sense? did he erase her memories again or kill her? and was the body he threw away the driver's or hers?

6. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only read upto chapter 20 so far, what happens to her shitty family? Does she have a run in with them again? Does her family try to be nice to her because they think ml is her boyfriend?

7. parkyoonso0

parkyoonso0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hiii i'm back with the rest of the spoilers!! (more detailed too!) SO SORRY i kept everyone hanging for so long

spoilers : end of s2

• [*]leo stabbed yoonsoo and he's seriously hurt so he needs blood to regain his strength. luckily chaeah comes in time and offers him her blood (as she got blood all over her hands after pulling the knife out of him). however in exchange of her doing so, she wants yoonsoo to erase her memories of him. geurim. everything to do with vampires. she doesn't want to be involved in any of it anymore.
      [*]chaeah said to yoonsoo: "i didn't know it was possible to trust a person in this life. you're the first one..!" (while she was thinking about the time he saved her from leo, kept her safe and promise to not kill her).
      [*]chaeah then said to yoonsoo about how they will never have a normal relationship and if she ever comes to like him, she'll hate herself. since yoonsoo is a vampire and must survive getting blood off humans, she told him how she couldn't stand seeing him hurt and kill people in front of her.
      [*] yoonsoo said: "i don't care anymore if you're broken into pieces. how could you say that to me, telling me to erase your memories?? you're more cruel than myself." and both of them were crying.
      [*]yoonsoo was about to turn chaeah into a vampire too but then couldn't bring himself to become selfish and do it, so he fulfilled her request and erased all her memories about him.

• [*]chaeah became rich through a lottery ticket that yoonsoo disguised as giving some of his wealth to her which she uses to move to a really rich apartment complex. although PYS erased her memories, there are still traces like the way she holds a knife that she used to try stab yoonsoo with and the way she dress like yoonsoo by wearing robes like him.
      [*]chaesun (chaeah's older sister) reports chaeah as missing during that time she fled with yoonsoo and geurim to escape from father. they met up at a cafe and chaesun asks chaeah about where she's been all this time and also asks her about yoonsoo who she still believes is chaeah's bf (from that time in S1, the waaay earliest chapters where yoonsoo showed up at chaesun's wedding to save chaeah's face and pretended to be her bf)
      [*]chaeah said she doesn't know a park yoonsoo and that she clearly recalled going to the wedding alone, meaning yoonsoo successfully erased her memories about him. but then when she goes home, she has a dream about when she and yoonsoo had that kiss from ch 104.
      [*]meanwhile, yoonsoo is in his heartbroken era and and yep.. i hate to break it to yall but he did have a one nightstand with another woman though he imagines her to be chaeah so he was imagining that he was doing "it" with chaeah instead!?? anyways. he tried going back to being playboy and seeing other women but he obviously can't move on from chaeah.
      [*]he accidentally bit the woman's neck which she got pissed and stormed out. yoonsoo doesn't care, doesn't go after her at all. instead, he says it (her neck) has no taste. after having chaeah's blood, nothing tastes good to our picky yoonsoo anymore.
      [*]also, geurim believes yoonsoo is dead right now because leo told him and father when he stabbed him. i think leo only hurt yoonsoo then because he didn't want to get suspected by father if he didn't do anything.
      [*]then chaeah goes to her church and the ladies there ask her about yoonsoo whom they were under the impression she was married to. (when they had to pretend to be married to chase off her sh!tty ex-bf) they all thought chaeah was gone for so long because she was on a honeymoon with him. chaeah has no idea what they're talking about and the ladies assume that they must've broken up.
      [*]one of the church ladies introduces chaeah to a new man with glasses called gemino, whom is a foreigner but has come to korea recently.
      [*]later, yoonsoo shows up at the cathedral !!! he sits behind chaeah and gemino, and sees them chatting and gets really jealous.
      [*]when the mass is over, yoonsoo follows chaeah. it was snowing a lot and chaeah almost slipped because of the snow but yoonsoo then grabs her hand from behind and pulls her into a hug.
      [*] they part ways only for yoonsoo to intentionally hit his car into chaeah not long after. he tells her that his leg is injured bc of it, but she can make it up by spending a day with him.
      [*]they play card games together and have dinner. while they have dinner, yoonsoo says in his mind about how he wants to kiss her like crazy and bite her neck. blood even starts coming from his forehead because of how hard he was trying to control his hunger of her blood. chaeah points it out and tries to touch him, but he brushes it off and says it's nothing.
      [*]just before chaeah leaves, she realises she still doesn't know yoonsoo's name and asks him for it.
      [*]yoonsoo moves into the same apartment as chaeah. when they meet on the lift, she thinks he seems familiar and has a suspicion if he's that same "park yoonsoo" from the cathedral, and also the one everyone asks her about.
      [*]when the two of them alone are on the lift again, it breaks down and the lights go out. yoonsoo pretends to act sick and scared so that chaeah can comfort him.
      [*]chaeah sends a package to yoonsoo's apartment but with her name on it, so her plan would be to see if he is that person. her plan succeeded as yoonsoo personally visits her to give back the package the next day. he apologizes for the lift incident, claiming he was "claustrophobic" and wants to treat her to a meal. she hesitates at first, but is curious of getting to know him more and agrees.
      [*]when they have steak and wine at this nice restaurant, yoonsoo flirts with her and asks if he can come over and be friends. chaeah gets shy especially when he slyly holds her hand on the table and he asks her if she likes him. she asks him the same back but he lets go of her hand and says "who knows? what do you think?" basically playing push and pull with her jsfksk
      [*]after that, they get into a taxi. chaeah becomes even more curious about yoonsoo and questions his intentions, and also if this isn't the first time they met. while thinking, she accidentally pulls the skin off her lips causing it to bleed. out of impulse, yoonsoo kisses her and licks the blood off her lips. he then comes to his senses and realises he fcked up. chaeah gets mad and says "you bastard, what are you doing now?!" he tries to apologize but she tells him to get out the taxi.
      [*]yoonsoo can't control his hunger anymore and kills the taxi driver for his blood.
      [*]the day after, chaeah goes back to her old home to pick up her diary and laptop. however, she finds that the landlord sold them to the new tenant who turns out to be gemino. gemino demands a refund for the laptop bc he said it's broken and she gets the rest of her belongings back from him.
      [*]chaeah checks the laptop at home and discovers it's not broken. she finds video files in the trashbin folder that she clicks on, which turn out to be the videos where her passengers disappeared when she drove them to yoonsoo's address and he was blackmailing her in s1.
      [*]she also finds the video of when she stabbed the vampire detective guy in order to give yoonsoo blood (from ch 35 !!). she finds the paper that yoonsoo wrote his address on for her and drives there.
      [*]she arrives at yoonsoo's old mansion. she feels lost and anxious that she doesn't remember what happened in those videos and that there's gaps in her memory. she finally gathers the courage though, to go inside the mansion.
      [*]when she goes inside, she bumps a wine glass over that shatters everywhere causing yoonsoo who was inside the whole time to come. she's shocked to see him here and he asks her what she is doing here, and how she found out about this place. yoonsoo says the mansion is his family's old house and offers to give her a tour around. they go inside one of the bedrooms and while he interrogates her, chaeah touches his hair. he blushes and says he can't hold back anymore, pining her to the bed and kissing her!!
    just an fyi, i don't know korean so this is all from mtl translations. some details may not be 100% accurate, so do take it with a grain of salt!

she doesn't meet them again after the wedding and yes her family switched up so fast once ml showed up bc he was really rich and chaeah made a lie where she bragged that he has his own business so they wouldn't look down on her anymore

spoilers continued

• [*]they're doing french kiss AAAAAAAAAAA
      [*]chaeah's flustered and told yoonsoo to stop! which he refuses and keeps kissing her deeply while holding her hand
      [*]she asks him "what's our relationship? this.. isn't the first time we are doing this right?"
      [*]she told him that they kissed like this in her dream and he was wearing a white robe (from ch 104). yoonsoo finally realizes what she's talking about. he tells her to try compare him and the man in the dream by suggesting they recreate the scene again (since chaeah still hasn't fully connected the dots yet that they're the same person). he even kissed her somewhere near her armpits!?
      [*]they go back to making out again on the bed and my man was even sliding his hand up her shirt while doing so omg...
      [*]but chaeah pushes him, saying she does remember and can confirm now that yoonsoo is the same man she was kissing in her dream.
      [*]she asks him if they were lovers and he admits to it saying "ah i've been caught..."
      [*]she believes he's lying and told him to not lie, and that she doesn't ever remember liking someone like him
      [*]yoonsoo says that she is also the one acting weird here and that if they weren't lovers in the first place, why would she kiss a stranger just then on the bed?
      [*]chaeah slaps him and storms out of the bedroom. she goes downstairs where she discovers the taxi driver's body. yoonsoo goes after her and frightened after the sight of the body, she grabs a lamp and hits it in his face, causing it to bleed.
      [*]he says to her "chaeah, you shouldn't hit people like that~~" and she yells at him, asking if he killed the taxi driver or not.
      [*]he doesn't say anything, but only touches his bleeding scar from the glass and licks the blood off which she can already answer that question herself by seeing that "you bastard.. so you did kill him"
      [*]when she begins to break down and cry in front of him, he says to her "did you know? i really love it when you make that expression." chaeah goes "you're crazy.. you're giving me goosebumps.." and yoonsoo says that's ok since she always had that reaction towards him.
      [*]seeing chaeah cry like this, yoonsoo says it reminded him of the time he erased her memories in ch110 and loved seeing that side of her (assuming he means he likes it when chaeah gets vulnerable and cries because of him) + says he also needs to erase her memories again this time. he erased her memories a second time but it's unsure which parts he did erase.
      [*]later, yoonsoo is on the phone with leo. he asks him to help dispose the taxi driver's body. leo scolds him smth along the lines that he should live quietly and not make a mess so father doesn't come after him. but yoonsoo says he needs to hunt so leo sends another vampire over to take the body.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
  8. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you're doing god's work

9. drikamichiura

drikamichiura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

but does he like her or not? because sometimes I think he doesn't like the way he treats her...

10. parkyoonso0

parkyoonso0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he does like her! but it’s a twisted love yk…

when yoonsoo said that he loved the sight of her crying in the latest raws (ch 133), i think it meant he liked seeing chaeah’s face full of emotion rather than the usual hatred she shows him if that makes sense? he also did kinda confess to her in the same chapter, saying that he’s crazy about her.
    well… the two of them have a twisted relationship especially how they were like prey and predator, and have a lottt of trauma. he yearns for her but knows she won’t like him back bc 1. he’s a vampire 2. the blackmailing and trauma he put her through in s1.
    + edit: i wrote that yoonsoo was like a psychopath before but i think that's a bit too much so i'll say that we all know he's lil off his rocker

Last edited: Nov 3, 2022
  11. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dropping till it's over. With the last two endings from webtoons that didn't have novels, I can't trust them to have a happy ending. I mean Madame Gisele Blood and a witch's hopeless wish. They hurt.

Aqua_the_idiot and Wanderlust007 like this.
  12. haibara

haibara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo does FMC loves Mc ? Cause it is a romance story (though a very twisted one), but she did blush and let him kiss her sometimes, like do they actually end up together happily or the ending make your heart ache?

13. parkyoonso0

parkyoonso0 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it’s still ongoing

haibara and Wanderlust007 like this.
  14. citrusyuzu

citrusyuzu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't thank you enough for these you're amazing

parkyoonso0 and Wanderlust007 like this.
  15. GoldenTales

GoldenTales Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this isn’t good for my heart. The hopeless romantic in me wants them to end up together asap but I know that can’t happen (easily) with Chae ah’s trauma.

I’m actually surprised that she was able to go back to living a somewhat normal life. I know Father took care of the cases related to the cab murders, but what about stalker ex-boyfriend and stalker-vampire hunter? I wonder if those will ever crop up again? Especially the ex-bf considering Chae-ah’s past and the fact that a lady at church was family.

16. Wanderlust007

Wanderlust007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for giving us all these spoilers/translations!! I paused reading the eng tls to wait for the eps to pile up but the raws intrigue me so much.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    parkyoonso0 likes this.
  17. kanghera

kanghera Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s that on your profile picture

18. iwillsay

iwillsay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cassis from 'the way to save the female lead's older brother" or "roxanna". it's available on bato to

19. LayZhang

LayZhang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it gemino that retrieved the body? I think ml noticed that as well, bcs he he tried smt so he can confirm it (ig he wants a reaction) and he succeded?

20. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    139 is the last chapter? Is it happy or sad? :notlikeblob: